Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

done it.
    in fact several times.
    when a buddy saw my wife's Pam 49....he said the watch's put to its original intended use....war
    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
    three times is enemy action and
    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
    ."

Comment

Yes i will, normally girl don't give a damn on their watch...and i will not bother too cos it's her watch liao...

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        See what I mean guys?! Watches, can let your other half wack. Cars cannot!

haha me car also can. only condition: don't wack into people's car.
        if not insurance jialat.

mine is cheap cheap car so no problem.
        Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

for me personally, i am lucky becoz my OC take good care of watches...hehehehe....so she is welcome to take any watches of mine to wear...
          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

as usual, first scratch/dent/ding/damage/etc is the most painful. after that immune.

Hi,

For discussion sake, will you buy a luxury watch for a love one when you know for sure that once the watch is worn on his/her wrist, it will be scratched, knocked, dropped, etc, in less than a week or two's time?

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i agree with that you can always ask what watch our love one likes to wear.

anyway, to date i bought for my wife

hublot ladies watch - quartz model
              ladies DJ
              sinn ladies MOP

in fact, ladies DJ is usually worn on formal occasions only. she hardly wears the hublot after the ladies DJ appeared. as for the sinn, she wore it initially. now also cold storage.

she has taken over my breitling watch, which is prior to the colt series if it is closely resembled. she wears it to work. now also cold storage.

these days, she hardly wear watches. all cold storage.

i have been banned from buying bags. the last coach limited edition which i bought is still in storage.

i have also been banned from buying diamonds.

so i think i quite lucky. now i just push the cash into her savings.

Originally posted by cedric View Post
              My opinion is to ask if the person does want it or not... assuming the person is one that will not enjoy having such a watch.. then u are making life difficult for them, as they have to feel obligated to wear it, take special care while wearing it.. and if anything happen to it.... they might feel so bad about it... so before u buy.. ask if he/she really wants it.. if she doesn't want a watch.. save the money to buy something else for them... so that at least she enjoys the item....(if it for ladies... diamond, LVs and so on would suit the bill nicely)
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I recently bought a discontinued 39mm GO Senator Navigator Panorama Date in very mint (prob'ly NOS) condition (and a very nice serial number) and it was 'given' to my Missus as she likes it. She is not really a 'watch person' but had worn it very carefully on a few occassions so far
                运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

hahaha..for me i buy for OC then she wear..she is the best OC a watch nut can have...she treat my watches more carefully than me myself...hehehehe....
                  Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

See what I mean guys?! Watches, can let your other half wack. Cars cannot!

Sorry,hee hee! For me cars and watches a strict no-no for my wife as they are my toys, but dun be mistaken, I am not the stingy sort. She can spend my money anyway she deem fit.
                    1 3 5
                    ├┼┼╕
                    2 4 6 R

Comment

Yes, she is wearing 1 of my watch. And yes, ladies tend to be more careless with watches. I can not say so for her handbags !

Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post
                      90c? What a rip off!
                      I only pay 70c for mine.

Maybe papercup one leh

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                      do you let your wife drive your car when you are not around???

My gf only drives auto, mine manual.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X