No announcement yet.

Electricity price to INCREASE AGAIN...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electricity price to INCREASE AGAIN...

YES...AGAIN.... i also dunno how they do their maths... but from the way they "Raise GST to 'help' the poor".... i guess i know...

SINGAPORE: Households will pay more for their electricity tariffs from July to September.

SP Services says that the electricity tariffs for households will go up by 0.57 cents per Kilowatt-hour to 24.13 cents per kWh, an increase of 2.4 percent.

It is the fifth consecutive quarter of increase.

On average, families in four-room HDB flats will pay about
    S$2.33 more a month.

SP Services says the average fuel oil price over the last three months remained stable at about S$102 per barrel.

However, the non-fuel components of the tariff have increased due to higher capital and operating costs of power generation.

The tariff also includes an adjustment for under-collection in the previous quarter.

- CNA/ir

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...066693/1/.html
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

haiz, tht oil price go down electricity will go down also. but they always have reasons to push it up.

sianz..now we know where our GST offset packages go to.
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Bro exondus, U r absolutely RIGHT!
      "They give " us a chicken wing, next, they take back a whole chicken from us!
      N its always near General "Erection" period..Haha..

Comment

Of cos increase la..give us little $$ must find ways to get it back ma.
        "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Expected... nothing special to me...

Comment

when election come.. they give more...
            after that, they take back even more...

Comment

Sian to hear that!!! Why everything all goes up, except pay???

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                SP Services says the average fuel oil price over the last three months remained stable at about S$102 per barrel.

However, the non-fuel components of the tariff have increased due to higher capital and operating costs of power generation.

The tariff also includes an adjustment for under-collection in the previous quarter.

- CNA/ir

[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...066693/1/.html
                Can private company do that also? or in fact, individual do that also?

I just move to bigger house, or bought bigger car, so have " higher capital and operating cost "; i just ask for higher salary? or ask Gov to reduce my income tax amount?

Whatever happen to " Better, Faster. Cheaper "?????
                My Small Collection :
                GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

Bro, the answer is YES.

Since it is a private company, its goal to max profit.

So with the more watch boutiques opening at ION, 313, SANDS, etc, the cost will go up and so will the price of watches...

Originally posted by rh1667 View Post
                  Can private company do that also? or in fact, individual do that also?

I just move to bigger house, or bought bigger car, so have " higher capital and operating cost "; i just ask for higher salary? or ask Gov to reduce my income tax amount?

Whatever happen to " Better, Faster. Cheaper "?????

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                    haiz, tht oil price go down electricity will go down also. but they always have reasons to push it up.

sianz..now we know where our GST offset packages go to.
                    Yes, all happily receive the GST package then its payback time!

And yes again, there is no way you can say No. They always have excuses to increase whatever price they wan.
                    A ROLEX WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WORLD. WE LEAVE THAT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WEAR THEM..

Comment

the funny thing is that they peg the electricity price to oil prices and interestingly, our electricity does not comes from oil.

Buy the incineration plants in singapore, cos the electricity are derived from the gabage that we burn each and everyday...

Comment

Other operating cost includes increase to CEO pay.

Recent reports in the news, SMRT and STel CEO all pay up....

Best is SMRT, depot security got bleach bla bla...still pay up.

I think SPower CEO use them as benchmark and not Oil prices.

Next PUB CEO also thinks he deserve more......

Cos they all think we just got GST offset.

Comment

We get GST payout..They get million dollar..N monopoly over whatever they wanna do..
                          Nobody can do anything..
                          Nobody can stop them..
                          Nobody can outalk them..
                          Outalk them u get a slap on fines, bankruptcy, n pay the whoever big f**k for their compensation this n that..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X