Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to service 1968 Omega Speedmaster Professional?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to service 1968 Omega Speedmaster Professional?

Can any bro recommend best place to bring vintage Speedmaster for servicing?

As far as I know, watch has not been serviced since 1971.

Looking for someone who will NOT replace anything original/ important. I don't want to restore anything. Just want the watch to work well. Lots of sentimental reasons.

Thanks bros!

Maybe you should bring it back to the swatch grp for servicing,but might be a bit expensive. If this watch has sentimental values to you, i guess the swatch grp is the best bet. cheers!
    Nobody is Perfect, I am Nobody.

Comment

looking at the watch so old,,, and not functioning too well,,,,,, if got water moisture inside already and corrode some springs or what,,, guarantee must change some parts one,,,,, even just to open it, may cause further corrosion,,, prepare to spend some money, change some inside parts to ensure working for few years, as for the case and dial, ask them to make clean since you don't want to replace,,,,,

Comment

Swatch Svc ctr confirm can do the job well.. I once sent in my vintage Omega watch for servicing. . .Costs abt $1400.. depending on the complexity of the overhaul. Be prepare to fork up abit of $$$. Its worth I guess since its a discon watch n will be a collectible beast!

Comment

May have a long wait too if send to Swatch Service Centre. I once sent a old Omega Seamaster to Swatch for Servicing, the service counter told me that the watch is too old and they don't have the parts or cap to service the watch here and have to send back to Switzerland...but I agree with the bros here that Swatch Service Center is the best place to go.

Comment

Thanks bros. I'm going to follow recommendation to send it directly to Bienne. Was told svc should be between US$500 -$900. Thanks again!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X