Quan Yifeng hired Subhas Anandan to represent her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quan Yifeng hired Subhas Anandan to represent her

Television host Quan Yifeng has hired prominent criminal lawyer Subhas Anandan to represent her after she was embroiled in a 'taxi rage' incident last Saturday.

Mr Anandan, 63, who is also the president of Association of Criminal Lawyers, told Life! over the telephone yesterday: 'Quan has contacted us and I am acting for her. She has denied the allegations that the cab driver has raised against her, and has also said that she is the injured party.'

As the 36-year-old actress is currently filming in Mauritius, she has told the lawyer that she will provide details of what happened when she returns on Friday.

On Sunday, Lianhe Wanbao reported that the famous motormouth host got into a fight with a taxi driver, identified in reports only as 52-year-old Mr Tan.

It is a case of he-said-she-said as both parties told their stories to the Chinese media.

The taxi driver claimed that she hit him, locked herself in the taxi for 15 minutes to destroy it, ruined the meter and stereo, before pouring water on his things and scattered his change everywhere. She allegedly took his car keys as well.

Quan told Wanbao he drove dangerously and slammed a car door on her. She was in the taxi with a man, identified in reports yesterday as her assistant Ah Lu, and her 11-year-old daughter.

Yesterday, Shin Min Daily News also quoted an unnamed female witness who claimed to have heard Quan and Mr Tan shouting at each other. Quan refuted the claim and told Wanbao that she could not open her mouth to scream and quarrel as she had just removed her wisdom tooth recently.

The cab driver also took a photo of Quan putting her right hand up in a V sign and claimed that she seemed to be declaring victory. But Quan said she was merely showing her daughter that she was fine, as her daughter was very worried about her.

This is not the first time the TV host has been in a public altercation. In 1996, she was involved in a fight with a bowling alley attendant and was fined $1,000.

A police spokesman told Life! that the incident is currently under investigation: 'Police received a call on June 26 at about 8.45am, of a dispute at the junction of Upper East Coast Road and Bedok South Avenue 1. Upon police arrival, it was established that the female taxi passenger has taken the car key and left. Police investigations are still ongoing.'
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Hasn't she learnt a lesson after the bowling incident ?
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

erm..to me it simply shows that Wisdom dun always come with Age...hahahaha....getting into a fist fight is never the way to end a dispute...it sure is a good way to start 1...and end of the day..she gets wad she crave for...Publicity....
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

heard alot of rumours about her and ex-husband Peter Yu.

think she has a bad reputation for being a fire-starter
        Opportunities come once

Comment

That woman's damn *****y sort, fight or quarrel with her sure lose one..
          1 3 5
          ├┼┼╕
          2 4 6 R

Comment

Any pics on the damage of the taxi..she really power if she indeed wacked the stereo and meter up...

Comment

Free publicity ma. maybe do it on purpose??
              "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

she is tiger, a fiery one.

well no news is bad news right?
                Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

is there even a need to hire a lawyer?

leopard never change its spot.

Comment

I think theres no more potential candidate for the documentry 'Cong Xin Kai Shi' so she no choice scarifice herself for season 2
                    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Just another crappy made-in-cheena case.
                      Present:
                      Rolex Explorer I , 114270
                      Rolex Explorer II , 16570
                      Rolex Submariner 16110 LV
                      Tudor Glamour DayDate, 56003
                      Tag Heur Classic 2000
                      Orient Diver CEM75001B

Comment

So this is how public figures behave?
                        Somemore import from Taiwan. Phui!

Comment

Many years back , witness her quarrel with a group of ah beng at a shopping mall , saw her showing her middle finger while leaving.
                          She is famous for her ah lian attitude .
                          Focal JM_Labs .
                          "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                          Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                          Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                          Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                          Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                          Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                          Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                          Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                          Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                          Cartier Santos 100XL
                          Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Heard from a frd, he saw Quan verbal abusing Peter Yu in public before..
                            Peter make the right move to give her a RED CARD

Comment

"Quan Yifeng hired Subhas Anandan to represent her"

Overkill liao. Such a small issue need a big lawyer? Unless she is 心虚
                              A ROLEX WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WORLD. WE LEAVE THAT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WEAR THEM..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X