caring for your watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caring for your watch

this topic has been brought up before in some outings.

do you take care of your watch to the extent of that you wear the bezel protector if available. you wear long sleeves to protect your watch? or you just wear it as normal, take it in stride if there is a scratch or someone's else watch *hard item* hits your watch. you dont care, subject it to rough treatment, you keep it in safe till it is patina-ed
    wear the bezel protector if available.
    8.33%
    you wear long sleeves to protect your watch
    2.78%
    you wear as normal, take it in stride if there is accident
    77.78%
    you dont care, subject it to rough treatment
    5.56%
    keep it in safe to admire it when you like
    5.56%
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

I normally place my arm behind my back when the place get crowded... just worried that my watch might knock with another person... that's all...

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      this topic has been brought up before in some outings.

do you take care of your watch to the extent of that you wear the bezel protector if available. you wear long sleeves to protect your watch? or you just wear it as normal, take it in stride if there is a scratch or someone's else watch *hard item* hits your watch. you dont care, subject it to rough treatment, you keep it in safe till it is patina-ed
      Yes I remember we talk about it... I even sound like cracking joke" To me is an instant up size my 44mm Pam to 47mm double whopper . Need ino modification done or strap change ,all I needed is just mount those rubber silicon protector on gave me another feel & look . Bingo !!Who need G shook now" LOL !! I would even hope it came in different color tone: pencil lead grey. That soound damn cool hor kekeke

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
        I normally place my arm behind my back when the place get crowded... just worried that my watch might knock with another person... that's all...

Same here...or I would consciously move my arm away if i see a hand/body approaching..to the extent that even my wife notices and gives me a glare before she says something like:" Why!? scared I scratch your precious watch isit !!"

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
          Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
          Same here...or I would consciously move my arm away if i see a hand/body approaching..to the extent that even my wife notices and gives me a glare before she says something like:" Why!? scared I scratch your precious watch isit !!"
          EXACTLY !
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I usually pay more attention to my watch when it's crowded or walking into some narrow path. Even when I eat or work on table, i'm also careful about it. But sometimes life is very funny. The more u care the watch, the more it will kana some knocks or dents. Thus sometimes I use wear it without care, as it's the sheer pleasure of wearing the watch you like!

Comment

Whose wear watch from my opposite arm remain an enermy U should get the pic. Kekeke

Comment

maybe can go make in china and sell...

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                I would even hope it came in different color tone: pencil lead grey. That soound damn cool hor kekeke
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
                  yaya.. sama>>>
                  DRSD-1665 mk4
                  SD-16660 matte mk1
                  Sub-1680 red mk6
                  Sub-5513 matte/ meter first
                  Exp2-16570
                  Date Just-116234 MOP
                  MS no date-67480

Comment

so strange.

i see the comments that you people are pretty protective over your watch. but then the voting seems otherwise.

no offence hor.

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

Comment

Simply because you don't have an option of "Wearing it very carefully"..
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        Simply because you don't have an option of "Wearing it very carefully"..
                        Bingo!

Comment

I like to test the resistence of the sapphire glass and 904L steel

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

my opinion, wear with care but if sway sway kenna, sad for 30mins and life goes on.

i will take extra care at the desk working to minimize desk diving marks, while i can take care of my left wrist (watch), my right wrist (owell bracelet) is in bad shape...

Comment

wear them very very very carefully , strictly on weekends and functions/ events ...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X