No announcement yet.

The BLING BLING thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low $1k+ is good price for a 0.31ct ring!

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    0.31ct I got it off the shelf paid low 1k+...pretty reasonable, not certified but it doesn't bother me as I am wearing for casual.

Took me a damn long while to find this ring with a decent and unique design. Damn hard to find something for guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by 116520 View Post
      Low $1k+ is good price for a 0.31ct ring!
      Yeah...hehee...so I decided to pick it up

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by exxondus View Post
        Unker Sam, how come u never wear but the band look so worn

btw, for some reason, I se your ring. te diamond portion resembles the AP ROO then the band section look like those hor-back straps
        this ring was given to me by my late grandfather...i don't think i will spend a penny on this super lau ah pek ring

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          0.31ct I got it off the shelf paid low 1k+...pretty reasonable, not certified but it doesn't bother me as I am wearing for casual.

Took me a damn long while to find this ring with a decent and unique design. Damn hard to find something for guys.

Matches your YG DD and DJ wad! Hehehee

Yeah lah..bring go redesign better! If not put inside your box or safe wasted also...

Like for my mum..some of her jewellery the design quite old or she cannot fit in already. I m planning to bring her to the jeweller I got my ring from...pretty small shop but very personalized service and unique designs. I got her a pendent with necklace that time from the same place..and she loved it!

To wear it with my YG DD...cannot make it bro...become lau ah pek, can go to gelang kopi shop and sit....

Comment

• Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
            To wear it with my YG DD...cannot make it bro...become lau ah pek, can go to gelang kopi shop and sit....
            You will attract alot of xmms hahahahahha...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X