No announcement yet.

The BLING BLING thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wah...Gold yesterday plunge to US$800 now at US$796...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Wah...Gold yesterday plunge to US$800 now at US$796...
      hmmm... there goes 1000 by cny ... hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
        hmmm... there goes 1000 by cny ... hahaha
        Hahaha...

Comment

• OK people!!! I manage to meet up with my friend and his dad today,had a little chat and collected my stuff...

Damn...I have to say 0.1 ct is real small sia..

2 things I have to tell you guys

1) I am getting the price list soon
          2) Certification: He told me it's not worth getting the certification if you are just using it for jewellery,because when u get it certified,it comes sealed in a bag and once you open the bag the certification is null and void. So trust the seller that's what he is saying,but if you want the pay more as an insurance you can la. Anything else? I heard that a good grade 1ct would cost 8-10k or so...

Comment

OK people!!! I manage to meet up with my friend and his dad today,had a little chat and collected my stuff...

2) Certification: He told me it's not worth getting the certification if you are just using it for jewellery,because when u get it certified,it comes sealed in a bag and once you open the bag the certification is null and void. So trust the seller that's what he is saying,but if you want the pay more as an insurance you can la. Anything else? I heard that a good grade 1ct would cost 8-10k or so...
            Yalor last week saw a 2 ct vvs1 g color with cert list 130k but can get ard 66k .

Wait for ur price list come den say .

Can ask him the diamonds from which country ?

Hopefully before end of next year ??
            1675/16610/116234/78240
            Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
            Hublot BB ASF
            PAM 104J
            Sinn 903 H2
            Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
            U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
            If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
              Yalor last week saw a 2 ct vvs1 g color with cert list 130k but can get ard 66k .

Wait for ur price list come den say .

Can ask him the diamonds from which country ?

Hopefully before end of next year ??
              My friend dad told me,the cert is useless if you trust the dealer. Coz once u buy it,open up the seal...it's void already.

Hahaha...once I get the price list then I get back to you...if the diamond and the price suit u...u want I ask him to call his Bangkok office,if have stock he will fly it over.

He told me,for 1 ct and above purchases,within 1 month you don't like it,you can sell back at 10% less(Admin charge,for courier n stuff) So u want anytime,he have stock he give u

Comment

My friend dad told me,the cert is useless if you trust the dealer. Coz once u buy it,open up the seal...it's void already.
                what u mean by open the seal, void already? the cert if void?

if that is the case, why issue cert?
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                  what u mean by open the seal, void already? the cert if void?

if that is the case, why issue cert?
                  From what I know,they seal the diamond with the cert...so that people don't anyhow put a F colour and say it's a D colour liddat. Once the seal opened,the cert is not valid,as like what I said,it can be swapped.

Why issue cert? Coz for long term investment it's good,but for normal jewellery...not. Some people dun want to be cheated by dealer wad...so they ask for cert,pay an insurance

Comment

From what I know,they seal the diamond with the cert...so that people don't anyhow put a F colour and say it's a D colour liddat. Once the seal opened,the cert is not valid,as like what I said,it can be swapped.

Why issue cert? Coz for long term investment it's good,but for normal jewellery...not. Some people dun want to be cheated by dealer wad...so they ask for cert,pay an insurance
                    The recognized world wide cert is even after setting the diamond .

The cert will guarantee the ratings etc of the diamond .

Those in lee hwa above 1ct with rings will also come with cert but at a higher price lar.
                    1675/16610/116234/78240
                    Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                    Hublot BB ASF
                    PAM 104J
                    Sinn 903 H2
                    Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                    U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                    If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

that i understand, so i guess these diamonds dont have cert no serial engrave inside the diamond lah.

cause the diamonds i bought recently have the cert no serial engrave inside.

u r contradicting. first u say seal open, cert not valid, then u say for long term investment, it is good. since u seal open, cert not valid, why keep them? dont make sense to me.

the certification im referring to states quite a number of information

cert no.
                      carat
                      clarity
                      cut
                      color
                      origin
                      who certifies

im not sure what kind of cert your friend's father issues.
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

that i understand, so i guess these diamonds dont have cert no serial engrave inside the diamond lah.

u r contradicting. first u say seal open, cert not valid, then u say for long term investment, it is good. since u seal open, cert not valid, why keep them? dont make sense to me.

cert no.
                        carat
                        clarity
                        cut
                        color
                        origin
                        who certifies

When I said you keep for long term,you do NOT open the seal. His does not have serial number...

Not that clear about the cert stuff,because most people that buy from him do not go for the cert...I just happened to ask him about how much more if I wanted a cert

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                        The recognized world wide cert is even after setting the diamond .

The cert will guarantee the ratings etc of the diamond .

Those in lee hwa above 1ct with rings will also come with cert but at a higher price lar.
                        Sorry bros..I m not very sure about cert stuff.Just shui kou wen wen only...haha. U guys want more details I can ask...I m meeting him next week again.

Comment

When I said you keep for long term,you do NOT open the seal. His does not have serial number...

Not that clear about the cert stuff,because most people that buy from him do not go for the cert...I just happened to ask him about how much more if I wanted a cert

Sorry bros..I m not very sure about cert stuff.Just shui kou wen wen only...haha. U guys want more details I can ask...I m meeting him next week again.
                          do not open seal? then u just keep the diamond only? dun wear it?

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

do not open seal? then u just keep the diamond only? dun wear it?
                            Yeah...that's why I say for investors only mah...to keep it in the seal,sell also easier mah. Not to wear 1

Comment

OK people!!! I manage to meet up with my friend and his dad today,had a little chat and collected my stuff...

wow lau, .1 ct waste time lah ... smaller thn my "Pi Sai" hahahhaa

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

Hahaha...once I get the price list then I get back to you...if the diamond and the price suit u...u want I ask him to call his Bangkok office,if have stock he will fly it over.

He told me,for 1 ct and above purchases,within 1 month you don't like it,you can sell back at 10% less(Admin charge,for courier n stuff) So u want anytime,he have stock he give u
                              i think seal = the 'small plastic box' right.

Originally posted by triton View Post

cert no.
                              carat
                              clarity
                              cut
                              color
                              origin
                              who certifies

usually, they hv those diamond indiviudally pack in those plastic thing, jewellery usually dont open those, once open plastic cannot spoil leow, if u interested in the diamond, u confirm, buy, and they can actually send back to europe or something to hv it engrave with the no.

Comment

• wow lau, .1 ct waste time lah ... smaller thn my "Pi Sai" hahahhaa

Uncle PET want to buy me a 1ct?

i think seal = the 'small plastic box' right.

I think so leh..I saw the small plastic box before
                                usually, they hv those diamond indiviudally pack in those plastic thing, jewellery usually dont open those, once open plastic cannot spoil leow, if u interested in the diamond, u confirm, buy, and they can actually send back to europe or something to hv it engrave with the no.

but then u open it...u dunno if they changed it wad in the process of engraving..hahahaha
                                Last edited by triton; 21-12-07, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X