• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    Bro,

Diamonds no resale value la. Better use it to get the new GMT Master II
    diamonds are used for 'blinding' ppl
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
      diamonds are used for 'blinding' ppl
      I think I better borrow my bro's Oakley or buy a Oakley for myself...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Bro,

Diamonds no resale value la. Better use it to get the new GMT Master II
        i think more or less got a bit of value lah ... want to run road also easy ... hahahha .. just like the lawyer thn chabot with client's money, go buy diamond ....

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
          i think more or less got a bit of value lah ... want to run road also easy ... hahahha .. just like the lawyer thn chabot with client's money, go buy diamond ....
          Ya lor...he see see expensive then buy...smart sia...dun care bout price tag 1. Wah how i wish i can buy until liddat sia. See see,like ald then buy

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Ya lor...he see see expensive then buy...smart sia...dun care bout price tag 1. Wah how i wish i can buy until liddat sia. See see,like ald then buy
            no news on tht lawyer yet leh, not caught leh, how come huh ??

i think diamond really good for run road lah, expensive, light, not bulky ... hahaa

Comment

• I waiting for gold price to drop low low. Then buy gold bars better . But looking at the rate US $ dropping now, gold prices will continue to be high...
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

I waiting for gold price to drop low low. Then buy gold bars better . But looking at the rate US $ dropping now, gold prices will continue to be high...
                i thiknk gold good hor .... but run road cannot, few million 100 Kg... cannot run ... hahaha

Comment

• Gold is still most practical. In demand worldwide irregardless of the situation of the country. Remember WWII? What happened to the Asian currencies then? All using banana notes. Only gold can buy rice
                  Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                    no news on tht lawyer yet leh, not caught leh, how come huh ??

i think diamond really good for run road lah, expensive, light, not bulky ... hahaa
                    Yeah..watch also can

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                    I waiting for gold price to drop low low. Then buy gold bars better . But looking at the rate US $ dropping now, gold prices will continue to be high...
                    Sigh...that time my dad sell some gold pieces was US$500 per ounce,we were so happy la...now....shot so high up.

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                    Gold is still most practical. In demand worldwide irregardless of the situation of the country. Remember WWII? What happened to the Asian currencies then? All using banana notes. Only gold can buy rice
                    Gold practical la...but I think it wil continue to soar until crisis again...

Comment

• Tonite felt bored so take camera and zap bling bling

This is the first time bling bling got photographed .

Almost 10 Carats not counting those less than 0.5 bling bling .

Enjoy

1675/16610/116234/78240
                      Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                      Hublot BB ASF
                      PAM 104J
                      Sinn 903 H2
                      Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                      U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                      If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

• truly indeed a woman's best friend

ur wife's or gf's?
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                        1. subject heading indicating your issue
                        2. your nick
                        3. your corresponding email address
                        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• My wife's .
                          1675/16610/116234/78240
                          Hublot BB ASF
                          PAM 104J
                          Sinn 903 H2
                          Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                          If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

• Nice nice...

Comment

• Dark,

Actually wanted to give her a nice surprise with the 1 carat order from you . I know nuts about diamonds so when i ask her 1 carat d I/F how much can buy . My kang tao broke . She say already have 1 in the picture . Now have to spend more money liaoz .

She will go shopping first found her bling bling than call me go and pay money only . But lucky each time go only chose 1 pcs . But from the number of pieces above you all can guess how many time i got recalled . Anyone of you guys as cham as me ??
                              1675/16610/116234/78240
                              Hublot BB ASF
                              PAM 104J
                              Sinn 903 H2
                              Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW

Comment

• Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                                Dark,

Actually wanted to give her a nice surprise with the 1 carat order from you . I know nuts about diamonds so when i ask her 1 carat d I/F how much can buy . My kang tao broke . She say already have 1 in the picture . Now have to spend more money liaoz .

She will go shopping first found her bling bling than call me go and pay money only . But lucky each time go only chose 1 pcs . But from the number of pieces above you all can guess how many time i got recalled . Anyone of you guys as cham as me ??
                                Me abit blur liao...So u still want to get the 1ct right? lol,my diamond only coming in nov/dec..

But for u guys that buy from me,I will refer u to my fren's dad...u dun expect me to carry so much cash ard wad rite. haha

Hahah...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X