X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pet View Post
    ya, PR here ... yr bling bling tread go side way leow ... hahhaa
    ya hor...

Tmr i see my fren..better ask him quick quick..i want my goodies....

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      ya hor...

Tmr i see my fren..better ask him quick quick..i want my goodies....
      wht goodies ?? go li ah ?? haha

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
        wht goodies ?? go li ah ?? haha
        Dun wanna OT wad..this thread is about wad 1 u know also rite...that 1 la

Comment

• Aiyah...my fren say his daddy going to take stock in 3 weeks time,but some stock still in bank safe,so when he take out from safe he will let me see wad i want..

Mayb i take abit of peektures for u guys n put the price here if i go see it...

Comment

• Got big big bling ? 1 or 2 carat D color VSS ?? Or anything they have to offer ?

Helping my friend ask ....
            1675/16610/116234/78240
            Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
            Hublot BB ASF
            PAM 104J
            Sinn 903 H2
            Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
            U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
            If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
              Got big big bling ? 1 or 2 carat D color VSS ?? Or anything they have to offer ?

Helping my friend ask ....
              I also want to know..but my fren abit slow sia...hahha..no problem can help u ask. Sry about it ppl...i also didnt get my stuff la

Comment

• OK GUYS! FINALLY GOT MY QUOTES

Currently he has stock for G colour,VVS 0.1 carat. Cost will be ard $100 odd per piece,if we buy as a grp cheaper. Interested parties please place ur reservations,then once I collate the orders I will inform u of the price,more ppl cheaper la..as u guys know.

For the bigger pieces hav to wait till november/dec b4 he goes to take stock from his bangkok office. OMG la i saw the prices from diamond.com..1ct costs about 15k D colour and VVS,2ct D colour VVS is like wtf 60-70k...but he can get cheaper than that la...how much cheaper i dunno..but if u r serious i can check.

Comment

• If your friend is wholesaler think can get above 50% . Need to look at the quality den can confirm .
                  1675/16610/116234/78240
                  Hublot BB ASF
                  PAM 104J
                  Sinn 903 H2
                  Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                  If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

• got certification?
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Waiting for dark angle reply .

If got papers lagi best .
                      1675/16610/116234/78240
                      Hublot BB ASF
                      PAM 104J
                      Sinn 903 H2
                      Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW

Comment

If your friend is wholesaler think can get above 50% . Need to look at the quality den can confirm .
                        Originally posted by triton View Post
                        got certification?
                        My fren said his dad selling to me at wholesale price since I his gd fren. So Exact amount I cannot confirm,certification for the 0.1 I am not sure,but I rmb asking him before he say dun hav. But his dad got from the supplier for 30 yrs ald,shldnt b any problems. It's more of trust la,u believe him then it's gd,you dun believe him then how gd i giv u also won't b gd.

I am hoping to get orders for 50 pieces,personally might get 10 or more. You want others u will have to wait,but you must first be sure what you want then u ask me. Haha..for now that's the stock he has for me.

Comment

• Hi ,

I am not doubting the diamonds . Pls dun get me wrong .

If i remember correctly anything above 0.5 carat should have certification for better value .

I am looking for 1 carat or above depending on price/grade .
                          1675/16610/116234/78240
                          Hublot BB ASF
                          PAM 104J
                          Sinn 903 H2
                          Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW

Comment

Hi ,

I am not doubting the diamonds . Pls dun get me wrong .

If i remember correctly anything above 0.5 carat should have certification for better value .

I am looking for 1 carat or above depending on price/grade .
                            Ok,for the bigger ones maybe there is cert,but for this,since it is 0.1 carat,NOPE. Haha

1 carat wad colour and clarity,I presume it's round shape

Comment

• 0.5 LC/IF D, if there is with certification, im interested.
                              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                              1. subject heading indicating your issue
                              2. your nick
                              3. your corresponding email address
                              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                                0.5 LC/IF D, if there is with certification, im interested.
                                Ok,then price not a problem rite?

Want the 0.1?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X