The BLING BLING thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pet View Post
    but tell u what the worst but the most expensive gift i got ....WOW LAU CRYSTAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! u know it cost thousans n thousands of dollars, and yet u cant do sh*t with it,
    who say u cant do **** with it? you can for 1, display it and allows it to collect dust. then clean it annually or periodically. second, you can give it to someone else on special occassion to buy 'favour'. third, u can smash it to pieces and considered it as a write off.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i think more thn 70% are 999, cos my wife relative place sell 999 only nai...thn those given by my relative are 916, spore standard mah.

no lah, pick out these nai, mainly frm my wife relative, u see this type how to wear ... heehee
      So want sell ur 999 at $30/g boh?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        So want sell ur 999 at $30/g boh?
        i see got 999 gold plated 1 or not ... hahaha

Originally posted by triton View Post
        who say u cant do **** with it? you can for 1, display it and allows it to collect dust. then clean it annually or periodically. second, you can give it to someone else on special occassion to buy 'favour'. third, u can smash it to pieces and considered it as a write off.
        wow lau, liek wht u say i rather hv a angpow ... hahahhaa

Comment

i see got 999 gold plated 1 or not ... hahaha

wow lau, liek wht u say i rather hv a angpow ... hahahhaa
          But I think gold better,more like an investment...last time they buy gold cheap,now prices up to US$660 plus to 700 per ounce. that's why u can sell it at about 10k lor...otherwise wait long long...

So u shld actually thank them for it. If u hold the money in hand,ur hand will definitely b itchy n go spend 1

Comment

But I think gold better,more like an investment...last time they buy gold cheap,now prices up to US$660 plus to 700 per ounce. that's why u can sell it at about 10k lor...otherwise wait long long...

So u shld actually thank them for it. If u hold the money in hand,ur hand will definitely b itchy n go spend 1
            ya loh, myb i still keep it lah, got half kilo, wait til US$1000/ oz thn sell loh ...

Comment

ya loh, myb i still keep it lah, got half kilo, wait til US$1000/ oz thn sell loh ...
              Half kilo is about 20...pls dun go lee hwa n get ur carrot head chopped again u know wad i mean...i rather u go larry la. But I tell u la...by the time gold hits 1000/oz it's a very bad sign...means u dun need to drive car already

Comment

Half kilo is about 20...pls dun go lee hwa n get ur carrot head chopped again u know wad i mean...i rather u go larry la. But I tell u la...by the time gold hits 1000/oz it's a very bad sign...means u dun need to drive car already
                tht mean keep hor, later got war, wnt to run road easiier ... hahahha

Comment

tht mean keep hor, later got war, wnt to run road easiier ... hahahha
                  Putting in watches also the same...but s'pore wont hav that kind of problem la...

Comment

Putting in watches also the same...but s'pore wont hav that kind of problem la...
                    no lah, i think gold better for run road ... hahaha

spore got war, chabot leow lah ... how to fight ?? no place to hide, small little island, gov spend $10 billion annually for defence, also no pt ... use $10 biilion to gv foc transport to the young n old, foc edu, take care of all medical better lah ... haha

Comment

no lah, i think gold better for run road ... hahaha

spore got war, chabot leow lah ... how to fight ?? no place to hide, small little island, gov spend $10 billion annually for defence, also no pt ... use $10 biilion to gv foc transport to the young n old, foc edu, take care of all medical better lah ... haha
                      Dun wry...i will also chabot...sigh dun understand why i hav to go army waste my life

Comment

Dun wry...i will also chabot...sigh dun understand why i hav to go army waste my life
                        go army..hmm.. actually not too bad.. train up and learn also mah ... a sense of belonging. but we all must also face the reality = small island, no resources, full of infrastructure whn come to war, nothing left .. boh water boh food ...

Comment

go army..hmm.. actually not too bad.. train up and learn also mah ... a sense of belonging. but we all must also face the reality = small island, no resources, full of infrastructure whn come to war, nothing left .. boh water boh food ...
                          Sense of belonging? Bet u werent listening when they preaching...

Comment

Sense of belonging? Bet u werent listening when they preaching...
                            at tht time only lah ... hahaha .. reality also not lah .... war chabot lah ... hahaha .. lucky my wife other country citizen, can chabot there ... hahaha

Comment

at tht time only lah ... hahaha .. reality also not lah .... war chabot lah ... hahaha .. lucky my wife other country citizen, can chabot there ... hahaha
                              So she is PR here?

Comment

So she is PR here?
                                ya, PR here ... yr bling bling tread go side way leow ... hahhaa

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X