Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    BLP = Bo LP

LP u also dunno ah? Hahaha..I think not that convienient for me to answer that question,maybe pet can answer that
    wow lau, dirty work ask me to do ... hahhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
      wow lau, dirty work ask me to do ... hahhahaha
      That's ur favourite thing to do wad rite...

I won't snatch ur job

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        what is LP and BLP?
        ok, since darkie ask me to explain ... hahahhaha... LP = see illustration .. hahahha

PICTURE CANNOT SHOW

look at abv, 8 = the LP ... hahahhaa

still catch no BALL , ask darkie to pm a picture of his ... hahahhaa
        Last edited by Darkangel; 08-09-07, 04:35 PM.

Comment

wah lau too graphic le bah

Comment

Originally posted by egstring View Post
            wah lau too graphic le bah
            hahhaa ... u PM triton yr hubby's 2 diamond and gold rod loh ... hahahaa .. my graphic not very the good ...

Comment

still catch no BALL , ask darkie to pm a picture of his ... hahahhaa
              Eh....u so smart u go PM a pic of urs lor

Comment

Eh....u so smart u go PM a pic of urs lor
                ask me do dirty work, somemore censor my '8' & '-' ... hahaha

wow lau, dont 1 to pm my pic lah ... my LP ugly leow ... Y already, cos last wk let 1 AD ki until LP Y kee & cheng kee ... hahahhaa

in case OT me again ... better tok bling bling abit .... hahhaa .. here's a pic of those ugly damn old fashion gold tht we really dunno wht to do with it ... we select those ugly 1s out.

as for children's, decided not to touch, let them decide themselves whn older.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by pet; 08-09-07, 05:55 PM.

Comment

ask me do dirty work, somemore censor my '8' & '-' ... hahaha

wow lau, dont 1 to pm my pic lah ... my LP ugly leow ... Y already, cos last wk let 1 AD ki until LP Y kee & cheng kee ... hahahhaa

in case OT me again ... better tok bling bling abit .... hahhaa .. here's a pic of those ugly damn old fashion gold tht we really dunno wht to do with it ... we select those ugly 1s out.

as for children's, decided not to touch, let them decide themselves whn older.
                  Wah seh...ur AD can ki u until liddat ah..damn power sia he

Wah all the bangles...only older ppl wear...yonger ones ah...dun even think about it man.Hahha...go clear those stock la...at least got a few k in ur pocket.

sigh..my family dun hav much jewellry 1...only got abit nia. coz my mum not interested in such stuff...she only buy/sell stock interested. Not like some ppl family sibeh alot of gold chain gao gao 1. cannot compare to those...

Comment

Wah seh...ur AD can ki u until liddat ah..damn power sia he

Wah all the bangles...only older ppl wear...yonger ones ah...dun even think about it man.Hahha...go clear those stock la...at least got a few k in ur pocket.

sigh..my family dun hav much jewellry 1...only got abit nia. coz my mum not interested in such stuff...she only buy/sell stock interested. Not like some ppl family sibeh alot of gold chain gao gao 1. cannot compare to those...
                    my wife's relative loh, wedding gv those orebit gold 1 ... wow lau, all these frm relative whn we wed, so many yr leow, dunno wht to do with it ... this type how to wear ... i weight it leow, more thn enough for new gmt2, if base on $30/ g ... hahahha ... jst kiddin, later she kill me ... hahha

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                      my wife's relative loh, wedding gv those orebit gold 1 ... wow lau, all these frm relative whn we wed, so many yr leow, dunno wht to do with it ... this type how to wear ... i weight it leow, more thn enough for new gmt2, if base on $30/ g ... hahahha ... jst kiddin, later she kill me ... hahha
                      $30/g? I BUY!!! But only if it is 999 or 916

that means got 300-400g that can sell 1...those cant sell 1..i dun dare to calculate..but that's ur personal thing i shall not ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        $30/g? I BUY!!! But only if it is 999 or 916
                        that means got 300-400g that can sell 1...those cant sell 1..i dun dare to calculate..but that's ur personal thing i shall not ask.
                        i think more thn 70% are 999, cos my wife relative place sell 999 only nai...thn those given by my relative are 916, spore standard mah.

no lah, pick out these nai, mainly frm my wife relative, u see this type how to wear ... heehee

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                          u see this type how to wear ... heehee
                          who say cannot wear. can wear. it is whether you want to wear to show in public.

else can wear @ home......
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                          1. subject heading indicating your issue
                          2. your nick
                          3. your corresponding email address
                          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                            who say cannot wear. can wear. it is whether you want to wear to show in public.

else can wear @ home......
                            wow lau, take out wear at home, sooner or later i free man ... hahahah ... cos my wife go woodbridge leow ... hahhaa

Comment

• tat is why i prefer to give ang pow. @ least the money can be used for whatever purpose.
                              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                              1. subject heading indicating your issue
                              2. your nick
                              3. your corresponding email address
                              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• problem is those chinese relative tend to gv all this type of matah wear short type of things ...

but tell u what the worst but the most expensive gift i got ....WOW LAU CRYSTAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! u know it cost thousans n thousands of dollars, and yet u cant do sh*t with it, sell also boh lang ai ... WTF !!!!!!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X