Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aiya, cannot wear chopard lah.. wear leow go out kanna chop chop

Comment

Hahaha...be abit more careful next time la =)

But nvm pet rich la..so it's ok.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

me not rich lah, me average average nai ... i save money thn can buy watch leh... underwear wear 4 days thn wash... save soap/ detergent ... hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
          me not rich lah, me average average nai ... i save money thn can buy watch leh... underwear wear 4 days thn wash... save soap/ detergent ... hahaha
          Quote for dirty stingy tikopek pet...
          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE!!!!

NO wonder pet is so DIRTY la....

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE!!!!

NO wonder pet is so DIRTY la....

wow lau ... quote also consider OTing !!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

anyway, can sell secondhand gold to goldsmith or not... wht's the rate etc any1 know ???

Comment

anyway, can sell secondhand gold to goldsmith or not... wht's the rate etc any1 know ???
                rather then sell it, might as well ask the goldsmith to 'melt' it and then reshape it to something else. i did it before.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I know!!! Same place where I bought my Exp II,at fortune centre make sure u dun go with ur wife...

Rate about $40+- for 999 i guess...call up n check

Originally posted by triton View Post
                  rather then sell it, might as well ask the goldsmith to 'melt' it and then reshape it to something else. i did it before.
                  Unless he wants the $$ to buy other things mah...otherwise no need to go smelt it

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    dun 1 leh, too many ... was looking thru, alot of gold chain, bracelet. no gem.
                    cos my wife relatives all gv those gold jewellery, mostly 24k gold. they buy frm overseas 1. Singapore we usually use at most 916, or 22k nai. thn hor got alot of 'long long' for my kids also, keep also no use.

reshape to something else too many lah.. look like MR T ... my wife also dont relly like to wear those yellow gold 1. more into white 1s.

Comment

I know!!! Same place where I bought my Exp II,at fortune centre make sure u dun go with ur wife...

Rate about $40+- for 999 i guess...call up n check

Unless he wants the $$ to buy other things mah...otherwise no need to go smelt it
                      sure not, can change rolex also ... hahaha.. dont mind...

wht's the use of having those gold whn wife also never wear them b4... melt to something else still yellow gold leh ... dont 1 lah

Comment

dun 1 leh, too many ... was looking thru, alot of gold chain, bracelet. no gem.
                        cos my wife relatives all gv those gold jewellery, mostly 24k gold. they buy frm overseas 1. Singapore we usually use at most 916, or 22k nai. thn hor got alot of 'long long' for my kids also, keep also no use.

reshape to something else too many lah.. look like MR T ... my wife also dont relly like to wear those yellow gold 1. more into white 1s.
                        My mum say buy white bo hua...no value...last time they go change their jewellery from white to yellow...muz pay and then the white gold throw into bin

sure not, can change rolex also ... hahaha.. dont mind...

wht's the use of having those gold whn wife also never wear them b4... melt to something else still yellow gold leh ... dont 1 lah
                        Can change rolex...go tell the uncle there la...very nice guy.u sell ur gold then get a rolex from him la. The rolex cheap and got gurantee

Comment

My mum say buy white bo hua...no value...last time they go change their jewellery from white to yellow...muz pay and then the white gold throw into bin

Can change rolex...go tell the uncle there la...very nice guy.u sell ur gold then get a rolex from him la. The rolex cheap and got gurantee
                          got new rolex or not ... ??

Comment

got new rolex or not ... ??
                            Almost new..maybe...i saw a YM new new 8k last time...but i boh lui...so cannot buy. Go ask him la...or ask him look out for u

Comment

Almost new..maybe...i saw a YM new new 8k last time...but i boh lui...so cannot buy. Go ask him la...or ask him look out for u
                              namew and unit leh, maybe go walk walk see see, is a jewellery shop or those preown shop ... hee

wht u think, should keep or not those gold ? my wife also thinking of selling it, but something else, if buy and keep money we think like so pei say.

Comment

better check with mum. dont later sell liao, say not allowed to sell. then jialat.
                                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                                2. your nick
                                3. your corresponding email address
                                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X