The BLING BLING thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any1 bn to goldsmith recently ?

wht the current asking per gram for 916 or 999 ?

Comment

• 916 should be around $46 per gram

Originally posted by pet View Post
      any1 bn to goldsmith recently ?

wht the current asking per gram for 916 or 999 ?

Comment

• Have been hunting around for a ring recently..for casual wear...any recommendations? i tried meyson's not bad...leehwa group and SK group is out...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• why leehwa group and SK group is out...???

Comment

• Originally posted by 116520 View Post
            why leehwa group and SK group is out...???
            Even though I have yet to buy any from them...

I always believe that local jewellery stores sell things at cock prices.

Comment

916 should be around $46 per gram
              916 1 gram is $57 lor

Comment

• meyson's is also a local jeweller... the reason why local jewellery stores are selling at cock prices is because they are paying premium rental for their retail spaces, colourful ads in newspapers, magazines and even TV ads... if you find meyson's price is more reasonable now is because they are no longer operating like LH and SK...

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                Even though I have yet to buy any from them...

I always believe that local jewellery stores sell things at cock prices.

Comment

• It is still cheap if you look at how much property prices have gone up...

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                  916 1 gram is $57 lor

Comment

• The best way to invest in Gold is to buy Gold certs or ETF... lowest cost of investing... think with the recovery in sight, commodity prices will appreciate further...

Comment

meyson's is also a local jeweller... the reason why local jewellery stores are selling at cock prices is because they are paying premium rental for their retail spaces, colourful ads in newspapers, magazines and even TV ads... if you find meyson's price is more reasonable now is because they are no longer operating like LH and SK...
                      Oh yes, I went there last night, not too bad...the range for guys are decent and price wise still ok. But still need to hunt around more to decide.

Agreed agreed...transferring the cost to the customers...

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                      916 1 gram is $57 lor

Comment

• Happy Hunting....
                        Oh yes, I went there last night, not too bad...the range for guys are decent and price wise still ok. But still need to hunt around more to decide.

Agreed agreed...transferring the cost to the customers...

Comment

Happy Hunting....
                          The more I look the better it gets haha..the hunt shall go on. I decided to go to independent jewellers...cos guys rings are firstly hard to find and the pricing seems likely more reasonable and nego at independent stores

Comment

• Good move, but do your homework before making any decision...

The more I look the better it gets haha..the hunt shall go on. I decided to go to independent jewellers...cos guys rings are firstly hard to find and the pricing seems likely more reasonable and nego at independent stores

Comment

Good move, but do your homework before making any decision...
                              Noted...still hunting around and doing some more homework before I make any move.

Comment

• For guy ring, you should also look at Chrome Hearts designs. Sterling not Gold, but very macho!

For big bling2 with GIA Cert, cannot beat US prices. BlueNile has huge selection & not bad pricing (no need nego -- not cheapest, but won't kena also).

For setting, especially intricate, detailed, difficult, Asian jewelers still king -- best bang for buck (from centuries of royal traditions maybe).

Know a bit since just bought the wife bling2 recently (pocket still pain2)

As to investing in GOLD...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X