Ndp 2010!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ndp 2010!

Was there this afternoon, my kids was so excited about it....

Comment

The tanks looks formidable, wow...there are even smoke.....wates tax payers money....
      Nobody is Perfect, I am Nobody.

Comment

Once a year national birthday celebration i think is a must, some money can save however some can't, it's money well spend....all this belongs to Singaporean! Happy Birthday Singapore!!!

Comment

I disagree they are wasting tax payers money... it is used for defending our country
          Originally posted by soulmama View Post
          The tanks looks formidable, wow...there are even smoke.....wates tax payers money....

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
            I disagree they are wasting tax payers money... it is used for defending our country
            I second that !!!

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
              Yeah, National day is a day to show other country the strength of our Army and what kind of weapons we have for war. So it will be worth if all this can prevent Singapore into war.

Comment

the glass is either half full or half empty. there is nothing wrong to categorise this expenditure as wasting taxpayers' money. In retrospect, I opine that this is a necessity, kinda like an advert to tell our neighbours of the "toys" that we hv. Having served a total of 14.5yrs in an armour unit and this is the only time I feel really proud to be associated with the leopard tanks, it's really quite a sight to behold.
                Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                "Foreign affections"
                1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                What's NEXT?

Comment

Originally posted by crazybay View Post
                  Yeah, National day is a day to show other country the strength of our Army and what kind of weapons we have for war. So it will be worth if all this can prevent Singapore into war.
                  Most importantly is to exhibit our unity , harmony to form one strong country. Tis what we can proudly called - Timeless Red Dot Weapon

Comment

No matter wat... we still need the armed forces.... to act as a deterant force..
                    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

as much as i dislike the way it works and how it disadvantage locals while giving upper edge to FTs, we still need one.

if not we can only shoot the millions of cash at the attackers.
                      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

What country do you guys think propose the largest and most viable threat of invading Singapore?

Why would they invade? For taking over the vast number of apartments?

Doesn't all of you beleive that the coutries that would come to the aid of Singapore would come ffrom the country where the populous hold the most assets in Singapore?

Does anyone here beleive that Australia, the European nations as well as the USA would come to the aid of Singapore and drive the invaders out of Singapore like in Kuwait when Iraq invaded?

Comment

yes they will come and aid.

however the show is still necessary. don't look good if we don't have much defense. also many high paying personnel, scholars, generals will be out of job. not enough GLC to park them.
                          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X