No announcement yet.

Self Control issue :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

However we may be, but we have to be able to afford this 'addiction' isn't it? If can't afford, also can't buy at our will right?
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I just bought a new house for investment this morning! So now I can't afford to buy any more watches for a long while.

This is sure-fire way to stop you from buying a watch.

Comment

Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post
        I just bought a new house for investment this morning! So now I can't afford to buy any more watches for a long while.

This is sure-fire way to stop you from buying a watch.
        haha,,,, thats what you hope,,,,

new house must accompany with a new watch to mark the purchase of new house,,,

btw, the new watch will only be a fraction of the new house, and you can acrry around,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
          Kinda agree. My first luxury watch was a Ball Chronometer Ltd. bought it after really really long hesitation period.

After that, I noticed my so called period of hesitation dropped trememndouly. I rem my next watch was within a few months, a Sinn857. then another sinn and then rolex and iwc and.........

then BROKE....
          Yeah, yeah, same for me also, haha! But this year I made a resolution to myself to slowdown...and kinda toned down.

Will having a grail in mind tone down the madness? I don't think so. After getting grail, there'll either be other grails to get or we just buy 'lesser' pieces since we already got the grail, no harm in another piece but regardless, we'll still buy! : (
          Sweet 16:
          PP Aquanaut
          VC Overseas
          AP ROO Black Themes
          A.Lange & Sohne 1815
          Breguet Type XXI
          Blancpain 50 Fathoms
          JLC Navy Seals
          GO Senator 60s
          GP Laureato
          Zenith Pilot Extra Special
          Rolex DSSD
          IWC Big Pilot
          Pam 112
          Omega Ploprof
          Breitling Super Avenger
          Glycine F104

Comment

my grail is the ap15300 too (white).

really really really considering very very very hard.. along with the lady's white this evening when @ vivocity with my gf.

on 2nd thought.. i think i really really should wait another 10 yrs when i turn 35++++. or even get a pre-owned piece later.. likewise i also just got a house... (but for residing+investment)

also park most savings in stocks (during crisis..cheaper la) such that i wont go crazy with spending...

also very ngiao on myself can see cannot buy... considering a sinn u1 to quench my thrist to hold out for the next 10yrs... my gf say i sibeh ngiao (bn hinting to get me the u1 but fraid that after she get.. i say she waste $) haha contradicting...

car oso return to e family cuz petrol so exp.. considering i spend less than chap kor a day.

life is tough

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
              That's what japanese men do. Pass all salary to wife and collect allowance.

Yet they have money to go drink every night. something amiss...
              Because some of their companies open a special bank account for them where a portion of their salary is being kept there!
              Every Rolex tells a story

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                That's what japanese men do. Pass all salary to wife and collect allowance.

Yet they have money to go drink every night. something amiss...
                Errr.. Some cruel jap. man only bring home little. Expect wive to solve all household need. Tis wive ended up source $$ in AV-Jap.com

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                  Errr.. Some cruel jap. man only bring home little. Expect wive to solve all household need. Tis wive ended up source $$ in AV-Jap.com
                  you refering to those MILF av titles right?

always wondered if those are really 'wifes' :P
                  I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X