Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not many have subscribed to the World cup..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid is as stupid does...

No sign up from me....

Total crock!!!
    [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

i also no sub... heheee

save alot of money... cos bet less also...hahaha...

i think less ppl watch, sg pool less income...

Comment

I also no Sub...

Why no one mention Malaysia TV1 got telecast ah??

Comment

for me i skip this time world cup....tired of football liao..hehehe...prefer to learn more about watches....
          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
            I also no Sub...

Why no one mention Malaysia TV1 got telecast ah??

BAD news for fans in Singapore trying to tune in to World Cup telecasts from Malaysia - the signal will be scrambled.

Yesterday, StarHub said that Radio Television Malaysia's (RTM) channel TV1, (which is Channel 118 on StarHub TV) has received instructions from the World Cup's broadcast rights holder Fifa to encrypt its satellite signal source so that only viewers in Malaysia are able to receive access to the matches on TV1.

But viewers in Singapore will still be able to tune in to TV1 or signals from Indonesian channel RCTI, which will show all 64 matches free to air, by buying a 'rabbit ear' antenna from electronics shops. These antennas cost between $18 and $30.

http://www.digitalone.com.sg/news/article/12086

Comment

hehehe..easy way out...drive to JB can liao....hahahaha...cheaper kopi and food too....just have to find ways to avoid the jams at the customs nia...hehehehe.....
              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

anyone tried? does it work?
                Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

I also didn't subscribe. I felt it's too costly and most matches are late or midnight, may not even wake up to watch. Either will try to find from net or watch at mac or CCs, but I know it will be super packed! Must bring your own chair in case alot of uncles or brothers hog the seats till hot hot. May consider getting the antenna since rtm 1 is encrpyted. Rtm1 so stingy!

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
                    I also didn't subscribe. I felt it's too costly and most matches are late or midnight, may not even wake up to watch. Either will try to find from net or watch at mac or CCs, but I know it will be super packed! Must bring your own chair in case alot of uncles or brothers hog the seats till hot hot. May consider getting the antenna since rtm 1 is encrpyted. Rtm1 so stingy!
                    I think not RTM1 but Starhub who did the encrpytion! Coz some bro here said the traditional antena can received!

And if you are M1 broadband user, you may able to view online! Me Starhub user, they blocked all the online sources!

Comment

Ya not RTM. its SH. They encrypted the signal then say its RTM. Damn undertactics.
                      "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X