Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The happy ending of the recent spate of wars among us

To FRED.....
    I hope you feel better now this morning, more peaceful at heart after yesterday temporarily forget the watches, drink to your sexxtisfaction session. You are able to read this forum with a different feelings than just pure hatred .

TO FLIPPERS
    I agree with bro Kuchingku... nothing wrong in flipping watches it is still a well respectable decent job, i actually appreciate watch dealers, without you guys bringing in the latest, special edition models, we wld not have a chance to touch, feel or even own it. Without you ppl, prices will not be competitive and lower than the AD which will be the only ones controlling the market and at their mercy.

TO ALL DEALERS
    Why do we able to see many Rolex daytonas now in the market and prices are more reasonable too, to see many Panerais on sale in this forum than the AD who alw tell you no stock? Thks to all dealers who bring in those watches else you will still be paying $18k for a daytona, buying a Panerai here in this forum is cheaper than the AD. So in truth We are appreciating you guys. KUDOs

TO ALL PEACE LOVERS
    Many words of encouragement to you this morning from nice bros like GG Kuchingku Brabus Commoner Shusheido Ender and many more.....with a little tuning in your approach, ppl will change their attitude towards you too.If you continue to attack others posting and passing unneccessarily remarks than many stabbers are back again to pounce on you. Like wise i can understand too your defensive replies when someone does that to you so is a vice versa tit for tat attitude. No one is right or wrong only embarassment to all in this whole episode. By being approachable and more friendlier to all bros and sisto here is a happy ending, win-win to all be it watch dealers, collectors, lovers, connoisseurs, new comers.

It is better to wake up happily, walk proudly without looking after your back, read sg-roc joyfully, start the day cheerfully than on the contrary...

PEACE TO ALL

Originally posted by itsc View Post
    To FRED.....
    I hope you feel better now this morning, more peaceful at heart after yesterday temporarily forget the watches, drink to your sexxtisfaction session. You are able to read this forum with a different feelings than just pure hatred .

TO FLIPPERS
    I agree with bro Kuchingku... nothing wrong in flipping watches it is still a well respectable decent job, i actually appreciate watch dealers, without you guys bringing in the latest, special edition models, we wld not have a chance to touch, feel or even own it. Without you ppl, prices will not be

competitive and lower than the AD which will be the only ones controlling the market and at their mercy

TO ALL DEALERS
    Why do we able to see many Rolex daytonas now in the market and prices are more reasonable too, to see many Panerais on sale in this forum than the AD who alw tell you no stock? Thks to all dealers who bring in those watches else you will still be paying $18k for a daytona, buying a Panerai here in this forum is cheaper than the AD. So in truth We are appreciating you guys. KUDOs

TO ALL PEACE LOVERS
    Many words of encouragement to you this morning from nice bros like GG Kuchingku Brabus Commoner Shusheido Ender and many more.....with a little tuning in your approach, ppl will change their attitude towards you too.If you continue to attack others posting and passing unneccessarily remarks than many stabbers are back again to pounce on you. Like wise i can understand too your defensive replies when someone does that to you so is a vice versa tit for tat attitude. No one is right or wrong only embarassment to all in this whole episode. By being approachable and more friendlier to all bros and sisto here is a happy ending, win-win to all be it watch dealers, collectors, lovers, connoisseurs, new comers.

It is better to wake up happily, walk proudly without looking after your back, read sg-roc joyfully, start the day cheerfully than on the contrary...

PEACE TO ALL
    Let us do the ITSC Way" .....Love our forum ,something close to Saving Gaia lah"

Comment

Thanks Bro ITSC and Johnfish for taking the initiative to clear the air and attempt to straighten things out.

It must be noted that Fred has also taken objective initiative to agree that he can be loud at times and to tone down in his posts.

That was the main bone of contention that sparked off this series of epic sagas that has led to our bickering.

I must thus state that I prefer to abide by the adage of living and letting live, so I am pleased that this unpleasant but revealing saga is taking a swift turn for the better.

It is close to lunch time so cliched as it sounds already, Peace Out!
      Sweet 16:
      PP Aquanaut
      VC Overseas
      AP ROO Black Themes
      A.Lange & Sohne 1815
      Breguet Type XXI
      Blancpain 50 Fathoms
      JLC Navy Seals
      GO Senator 60s
      GP Laureato
      Zenith Pilot Extra Special
      Rolex DSSD
      IWC Big Pilot
      Pam 112
      Omega Ploprof
      Breitling Super Avenger
      Glycine F104

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
        Let us do the ITSC Way" .....Love our forum ,something close to Saving Gaia lah"
        Hi john... you must be referring me I ...Than ...Super ...Cheeky right. Let's do it the ITSC way, put down your sword, lift up your pistol and go BANG BANG BANG GL lor 7

Comment

hahah...
          happy ending after geylang outing...
          "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
          three times is enemy action and
          over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
          ."

Comment

Originally posted by itsc View Post
            Hi john... you must be referring me I ...Than ...Super ...Cheeky right. Let's do it the ITSC way, put down your sword, lift up your pistol and go BANG BANG BANG GL lor 7
            OMG !! Da vinci code" Not again I only training to shoot good in the dark hour. Daylight Bang Bang Bang sure kena "IA IA IA IA !!! Kekeeke

Comment

U guys make me cannot tahan

After e GTG, I got lost alone in Lrg 18.
              End up in No 38.
              The No 28 gal bery good

no 4, 5, 6 & 9

Comment

Lor 7 KTV and Kopitiam........

劳心者治人, 劳力者治于人。 治人者食人, 治与人者食与人。

善恶之报,如影随形。福祸无门,唯人自招!

Comment

Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
                  End up in No 38.
                  The No 28 gal bery good

no 4, 5, 6 & 9
                  OMG !!! Ok I kiasu safety first lah" Than I shall target those rejected one" Less trash up mah wif good disc.lah ! Kekeke

Comment

John & ITSC, the google map pic can see us inside the pics ler

Originally posted by 4Dvisor View Post
                    OMG, our identities have been exposed

Comment

So future gatherings in lorongs?

checking out hublots, big bang, ice bang, mag bang...
                      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Great to see you guys sort things out amicably like adults...

No need for the moderators to treat you guys like kids & lock threads.

Bravo!
                        [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

Lorong, Road, Loop, Close, Park, Jalan, Lengkok all can

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                          So future gatherings in lorongs?

checking out hublots, big bang, ice bang, mag bang...
                          Itsc & JohnFish are e coolest Risti & watch afficinados I have ever met before!
                          They will crack u up e moment u see these 2 brothers.
                          U can go on & on with both of em toking bout watches & it will never end!

Comment

Itsc & JohnFish are e coolest Risti & watch afficinados I have ever met before!
                            They will crack u up e moment u see these 2 brothers.
                            U can go on & on with both of em toking bout watches & it will never end!
                            I feel much safer now ...again thnxs to "Laboratory of ideas" Ha ha ha !! Google map " Can't see thru my improvise vazor leh" Now I look lagi cool !! Can swing Left Right Ctr. Singing from lor. 1 - 28 without been spotted liao"

Comment

End up in No 38.
                              The No 28 gal bery good

no 4, 5, 6 & 9
                              Bro... tht you just savour dragonfruits now you getting lost in a world of little Patpong there..
                              Great bro you also getting humorous to be able to joke with your fav numbers 4 5 6 9, i must go buy 4D 4569, or toto 4,5 ,6,9 and my favourite 44....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X