No announcement yet.

Iphone 4 out in SG in July...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe I should get a unlocked one from the US?

Comment

hahaha.... U sure we can unlock that? If yes, might get my friend who's going to the states to help me get 1... Love the new design n look...

Comment

Nothing, nothing is unlockable.. hahah..

Originally posted by deslene View Post
        hahaha.... U sure we can unlock that? If yes, might get my friend who's going to the states to help me get 1... Love the new design n look...

Comment

Iphone 4? what a stone age phone, OK now maybe now just moving to Industrial age.

1. No removable battery, travelling, inconvenient when on business / holiday trips in remote areas, (no spare battery)

2. Flash on phone. (wasn't that on phones almost a decade ago?)

3. Front video conference camera. (wasn't that on phones almost a half decade ago? I remember only the very first Nokia 3G phone did not have front camera and everybody avoided that.)

4. Sharp screen (hmmm my ancient Eten X800 already had VGA screen in 2007, and my one year plus old Samsung B7610 has energy saving AMOLED screen for fantastic battery life)

5. 5mp camera, LOL many ancient SE phones already had that.

6. Non Removable memory. (LOL all Edison Chen types, better beware when sending your phone for servicing)

7. No FM radio ( Yeah all the new tech ppl use streaming radio, but that means no radio listening while overseas liao as roaming data charges are killer)

8. Six Axis controls, (My HTC Touch Pro 2 had that in 2009)

Hmmm so what is the excitement about Iphone 4?

Comment

Originally posted by Wenda View Post
            Just 1 killer apps I need:

Blackberry Messenger and I will buy them.
            You will find that there is a software that can do that on the iphone. Ill see if i can grab the name.

@xebay11 - Whilst your phones prior to iphone have already had so much feature, tell me which one of your phones will last 3 yrs, and still retain a good 40% of new price . And lets not get started on liquidity . I bought a 2G iphone from US for A$650. 2 yrs later, i sell, and get $500 for it
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Can the iPhone 4 be blended?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLreo24WYeQ

Comment

jus came back from US y-day and on 24 June, there were tons of people queuing outside the Apple stores to collect their pre-ordered iphone 4. If you wanna purchase it on the spot, gotta join another line and subjected to availability. It cost US$700+ without the AT&T plan.

I wasn't too impressed with the new design, too boxy/ squarish but the functions are nice.

The ipads were also flying off the shelves especially the 3G ones and so were the accessories like the screen protector and cases. There're 2 kinds of cases, the synthetic leather case cost US$59.99 while the rubberised kind cost US$39.99.
                --------------------
                My Humble Collection:

AP Black Rubberclad
                Pam 351M
                Rolex 216570
                Rolex 16610
                Rolex 6694
                Seiko sbbn007 Tuna
                Sinn U1 Black

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse