outlook for england?

can go next round?

waaa Eng give 1.25 sia

Comment

• svn 0 - 1 england,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post
        I am praying they do!
        My prayers have been answered! Yay! It's coming home, it's coming home! Football's coming home!

USA going through as well. Hard luck Algeria!

Comment

• Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post
          My prayers have been answered! Yay! It's coming home, it's coming home! Football's coming home!

USA going through as well. Hard luck Algeria!
          i rather england join france...they really cmi.see liao also scratch head.before WC talk until they can beat alot of country in the end history repeat itself again.and it takes capello after 2 games to find out that defoe is better than heskey.hai...
          累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

• What a heartbreaking moment for Slovenia. Donovan score in the added time for the USA to knock out Slovenia and qualify for the round of 16.

Comment

• Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
              i rather england join france...they really cmi.see liao also scratch head.before WC talk until they can beat alot of country in the end history repeat itself again.and it takes capello after 2 games to find out that defoe is better than heskey.hai...
              As base on England current performance, i think they will still be the same as a quarter final team. For dunno how many major tournament, their best result is always quarter final.

Comment

• US deserves this win. They had played well. As for England, I rest my case. See (later) who they are going to face in the next round..
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  US deserves this win. They had played well. As for England, I rest my case. See (later) who they are going to face in the next round..
                  Germany! Oh no, not again! Penalty shoot-out?

Comment

• England vs Germany......

Comment

• Originally posted by crazybay View Post
                      As base on England current performance, i think they will still be the same as a quarter final team. For dunno how many major tournament, their best result is always quarter final.

haha, they r not even a quarter final team. the next round they out liao i am quite sure

Comment

• Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                        haha, they r not even a quarter final team. the next round they out liao i am quite sure
                        Then we bet la. One plate of chicken rice, and one drink. I take England, you give me 1 ball; 90 mins?

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Then we bet la. One plate of chicken rice, and one drink. I take England, you give me 1 ball; 90 mins?

haha why not u take england and give me 1/2 ball.2 plate chicken rice and 2 drinks.on bo?
                          累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

• Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                            I agree, i also dun think that they can get past Germany in the next round. Even they can manage to defend the game for 120 mins for penalty shoot out, there might have another Beckham's kick that shoot the ball way up into the stand.

Comment

ok lets be fair. i don give ball u don give ball. we bet a cup of tea, ok bro?

Comment

• Hosay liao. Someone win 2 plate of chicken rice and 2 drinks liao! Chor liao chor liao ! Hehehe

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X