Ole Ole Ole Ole World Cup 2010 !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Oops! Sorry. Too many sleepless nights already .

Another major upset. But Mexico played really well I must say .

Not surprising for France to lose since the 2006 first match they lost to Senegal.

Korea match i bought some betting tickets, expecting them to do some miracles, but first half i already SIAN liao after the 2nd goal ! But for Asian country to play like this, it is something we can applause about. Let's see if Japan can contain the mighty Netherland !

Comment

Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
      Not surprising for France to lose since the 2006 first match they lost to Senegal.

Korea match i bought some betting tickets, expecting them to do some miracles, but first half i already SIAN liao after the 2nd goal ! But for Asian country to play like this, it is something we can applause about. Let's see if Japan can contain the mighty Netherland !
      Correction. It should be 2002, not 2006. Anyway, ball is round. Anything can happen. Spain lost, England drew, France lost etc. Nothing is predictable unless it's "fixed".

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
        Correction. It should be 2002, not 2006. Anyway, ball is round. Anything can happen. Spain lost, England drew, France lost etc. Nothing is predictable unless it's "fixed".

Oopsss, solly. But the France and Senegal seem so last WC. BTW Germany tonight draw also has a gauranteed spot in the next stage ? Duno wana go watch or not leh, scarly not exciting.

Comment

Pee Pee Pee RED CARD !! Out u go Klose !!

And Goal !!

Germany 0 - 1 Serbia 41mins ( 1st half )

Comment

German's Podolski miss a penalty! Wasting a great chance to equalise the scoreline.

Comment

Bloody fishy game man ! What a big disappointment !!
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Since the start of this world cup, seems like all those strong nation didn't perform up to their standard. This is a world cup full of dark horses.

Comment

Surprise lost to germany. Better buck up!

Comment

I reckon next N Korea may upset Portugal.
                    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

• This coming match England vs Algeria might just be another disappointment for all England fans . . .

Comment

• The Germans don't seem very well prepared for this match.

What was Vidic doing with his flying arms? Defenders will normally keep their arms as close as possible to their body in the penalty area.

A million dollar defender like him doesn't know?
                        It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
                        Aristotle Onassis

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
                        Nido Qubein

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
                        Jimmy Dean

Comment

• England 0-0 Algeria

Another disappointing match. England play like a team that r form up with 23 stranger, no mutual understanding n teamwork at all. With so many top class player in the team yet can't even control the game. With this kind of standard, i dun think England can go far in this world cup.

Comment

• at the rate this worldcup is going........we might have the final as Japan vs Ghana for all you know........haiz...DISAPPOINTING.
                            Watches kept for the next generation...
                            Rolex Oyster Perpetual Circa 1999
                            Rolex Explorer II 216570 G-Series
                            Omega Speedmaster Date
                            Sinn U1

Comment

• North Korea! North Korea! North Korea! North Korea! North Korea!
                              "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                              three times is enemy action and
                              over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                              ."

Comment

• England?

Another multi-million European flop.

Will Holland join the flops tonite?

Japan might defend with all their lives.
                                It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
                                Aristotle Onassis

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
                                Nido Qubein

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
                                Jimmy Dean

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X