Ole Ole Ole Ole World Cup 2010 !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    If you've watched the match, CIV is obviously stronger. Portugal was a disappointment. No goal match..

Yeah, I suppose so cos even without Drogba they cant score any ? Brazil next !!!

Comment

If you've watched the match, CIV is obviously stronger. Portugal was a disappointment. No goal match..
      Yeah, Portugal only have one great attack where Ronaldo hit the upright, other than that they r not making any good attack. CIV was indeed the better side that tear apart the Portuguese defend with their speed n skill.

Comment

The main prob I saw for CIV was they didn't have a finisher. Drogba only came in close to the end, so I didn't expect any magic from him.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

GOAL....... Switzerland is leading by one goal against the almighty Spain. Hahaha, ball is really round, anything also can happen.

Comment

Spain,you're so disappointing with so called world class
            goalies,defenders,midfielders & strikers.GO kiss the WC2010 goodbye..R.I.P Spain
            累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

....man, my 10 year old boy is weeping becos Spain lost..

Comment

painS 0 - 1 Switzerland

What an upset! Can't believe it?! BIG joke!!! I wonder if Swiss watches like ROLEX or omega will celebrate and offer bigger discounts for their watches..
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
                  Spain,you're so disappointing with so called world class
                  goalies,defenders,midfielders & strikers.GO kiss the WC2010 goodbye..R.I.P Spain
                  Spain indeed r disappointed but with one goal down against a team that boost one of the best defend in the world cup,( Swiss was knocked out of the world cup 2006 without losing a match during the regular 90 mins) it is really a tough job for them n at least they have tried.

Comment

What an upset! Can't believe it?! BIG joke!!! I wonder if Swiss watches like ROLEX or omega will celebrate and offer bigger discounts for their watches..
                    haha u thought like Shell Petrol ar? F1 ferrari finish 1st and 2nd then next day got V-power offer ar?I think the whole team got place bet on swiss to win la..

Comment

Maybe Rolex will design a new sub with red n yellow bezel.

Comment

Originally posted by TimRS View Post
                        ....man, my 10 year old boy is weeping becos Spain lost..
                        just tell ur kids this is life and **** happens.

Comment

Waa lan eh, was busy for the whole evening. Didnt get to know Spain lost until open Yahoo !! Damn, this is shocking !

Comment

The Germans and koreans still mesmerized me..
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

play soccer with me lah....I will mesmerise you.....

KAOZZZZZZZZZ...
                              [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

Rsa 0 - 3 Uru

Nice game. RSA was thrashed. Merciless URU gave them a final one at the 94th minute. Wow!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X