• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

Sell at that price sure pok kai!

U finally PEEPED in. l o l

Comment

i think for me...this year is 1 per quarter....

PP, VC, incoming 1 this sat ....and the new green sub end of this year (if i can get my hands on it)...

next year will cut down to a total of 1-2 pieces....
      I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
      A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
      Audemars Piguet ROO
      Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
      De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
      Habring2 Pilot Time Date
      Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
      Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
      IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
      Panerai 270
      Patek Philippe 5711/1a
      Rolex 116610LV
      Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

can i quote you first.....

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
        i think for me...this year is 1 per quarter....

PP, VC, incoming 1 this sat ....and the new green sub end of this year (if i can get my hands on it)...

next year will cut down to a total of 1-2 pieces....
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          can i quote you first.....
          with my mounting bills and expenses....got to tighten my purse string liao...sigh...
          I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
          A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
          Audemars Piguet ROO
          Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
          De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
          Habring2 Pilot Time Date
          Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
          Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
          IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
          Panerai 270
          Patek Philippe 5711/1a
          Rolex 116610LV
          Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            u got financial muscle.

one person i know in this forum, 12 watches for 12 months last year. works out 1 per month.

it is addictive. i believe it is the journey in getting the watch that keeps the momentum going.

how do you feel when you got the watch after 2 weeks.
            To be frank, the novelty effect wears off after just 2 days. Not that I dun like the watch I have just purchased but I start to think of the next watch I am going to buy. This is VERY SINFUL!!!! Can't help it, been like that all my life....haizzz
            1 3 5
            ├┼┼╕
            2 4 6 R

Comment

I'm limiting to only 1 or 2 more this year.....unless I raise fund thru selling some (means lose $). Sometimes, many months no buy...sometimes, together buy a few (depends if what I am looking for appears on the market or not)

My team is like BPL mid table club....want to buy must sell first. Those that are like Man City and Chelsea are different lah.

Comment

for me it has to depend on the price of watch. if above 5k, have to be at least 6 months gap. if under 5k can be 1-2 months gap.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

for me to buy 1k watch i have to save for at least 2years...envy all the Bros that can always buy 10k and above watches weekly or monthly....for me i cannot afford the luxury of buying watches so often...hehehehe....

P.S: To all kind Bros and Sisters here...Do post more pictures once get new pieces..hehehehe...so i can drool and beo mah....cannot buy at least see oso shiok!!!!
                  Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

u should organize more meet up to molest their watches. then can drool while dreaming @ night.

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                    for me to buy 1k watch i have to save for at least 2years...envy all the Bros that can always buy 10k and above watches weekly or monthly....for me i cannot afford the luxury of buying watches so often...hehehehe....

P.S: To all kind Bros and Sisters here...Do post more pictures once get new pieces..hehehehe...so i can drool and beo mah....cannot buy at least see oso shiok!!!!

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

Comment

hehehe...1st i am really lousy in networking....2nd i looking like a thug....3rd i really scared to handle other ppl watches....4th i have to work like a mule at odd hours....5th i dun think any1 like to meet a wharf coolie like me...hehehehehehehe...

Comment

ur nick is flying dragon. how can be a wharf coolie. u want to bluff who.

hehehe...1st i am really lousy in networking....2nd i looking like a thug....3rd i really scared to handle other ppl watches....4th i have to work like a mule at odd hours....5th i dun think any1 like to meet a wharf coolie like me...hehehehehehehe...

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

hehehehe...low flying type lar...wahahahaha......but hor my working hrs really jialat de...hehehe.....who is the one who ask to see your rolex at 2am....*wink*

Comment

u work late cause u can get OT pay...i want also dun have. u working hard to buy ur ultimate watch, think i dunno.

hehehehe...low flying type lar...wahahahaha......but hor my working hrs really jialat de...hehehe.....who is the one who ask to see your rolex at 2am....*wink*

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

Comment

hehehe...aiming to get by end of this year mah...not exp piece lar...just that i simply in love with the piece!!!

Comment

when u ready to commit, let me know. i help u source best price.

hehehe...aiming to get by end of this year mah...not exp piece lar...just that i simply in love with the piece!!!

kindly email with
                                2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X