Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good price for brand new Seiko with warranty

Hi Seiko Fans

Good price for brand new Seiko with local warranty..many models like; Monster, Made in Japan version models, and special models...feel free to choose auspicious serial numbers......they are fine with that. Cab nego too..

The boss will assist u to hunt for rare models with good price too. They are the distributor agent for S'pore.

Address is: People's Park Complex #03-62 (watch Fashion)

Eg: Brand new monster or SKX007J with warranty only $2XX (not convenient to disclose here lah, pls check it out yourself)

is this the shop?

http://www.skywatches.com.sg/reviews/address
    Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

I think so...

Got Seiko SRP 043 on bracelet too.. and other Monsters - definitely good price..BUT.....must go down to the shop ok..don't buy or nego items online
      Last edited by dorje khen; 09-06-10, 11:17 AM. Reason: add info

Comment

went there last week..

auntie quote me SRP043 for $490 (when website show $456) and say can neg if cash payment..ask best price and she quote $470..not as cheap leh..

Comment

That's the problem if you post something like that online. It raises people's expectations and when you don't meet them, a response as such will surface. I thought of paying a visit this couple of days but like that, no need liao..
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            That's the problem if you post something like that online. It raises people's expectations and when you don't meet them, a response as such will surface. I thought of paying a visit this couple of days but like that, no need liao..
            I went back earlier..

wanted to get my friend a monster..on website, price show $270..

so ask for an orange one and when ask if it's local warranty; lady boss say yes but in house one..if by TS then can't get it at $270 liao..

Comment

Sorry don't quite get you. So you mean expensive or not? Because if it is the orange monster, it should normally come with the rubber strap and $270 is a little expensive. Even if it is the metal bracelet, there are less expensive options.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Sorry don't quite get you. So you mean expensive or not? Because if it is the orange monster, it should normally come with the rubber strap and $270 is a little expensive. Even if it is the metal bracelet, there are less expensive options.
                expensive..bracelet one end up I found got cheaper alternative for export set.

Comment

Clever..
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I bought a seiko fr there before a few years ago....found it from the website....called to find out and was quoted a better price than the website by the boss (male). When I went there, the auntie also quoted me a higher price than the web, but after calling the boss to verify, offered me the lower price again.

I didn't know it was in-house warranty as well....I bought the same watch to TS for repair when something became wrong with the crown within warranty.. and they say they don't cover....

But was fully repaired witin a week when I sent back to the shop...no hassle at all..

Comment

the prob is the aunty...... she always quote higher prices than listed.

Trick is to avoid her.

But honest speaking, there are similar or better offer out there.

Go and feel for yourself.

You are the consumer ! You got choice !

Comment

Originally posted by tanwill View Post
                        the prob is the aunty...... she always quote higher prices than listed.

Trick is to avoid her.

But honest speaking, there are similar or better offer out there.

Go and feel for yourself.

You are the consumer ! You got choice !
                        agree with you on this.

I prefer Twinkle's Electronic on 2nd level for certain export models, look for aunty jennifer

Comment

The price shown on their web page is without GST. Normally they will charge an additional 7% GST on the price on their web page.

However, I have bought a few watches from them and always ask them to a waive off the GST. Most of the watches are really cheaper than other shops I have checked like King Wah at Peninsula and Kwang Guan watch at Bras Brasah.

I heard they are the parallel importers for seiko and citizen watches and thats why the watches are a bit cheaper but the problem is they only provide in-house warranty and not international warranty esp. for the seiko watches. But Orient watches they gave international warranty

Anyway, do you have any lobangs of buying cheaper seiko, citizen and orient watches? I have thinking of getting an orange monster from them but if got cheaper options then will consider

Comment

$270 - King Wah with Thong Sia warranty

$270 - Watch Fashion with in house warranty

which will you buy?

Comment

I'd bought few from here.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse