News- Local

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by benhur View Post
    its reported 2 b suicide but think he went crazy la. let him RIP.
    ya loh, read tnp, got so many foto somemore. really got guts ah, jump inside.

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    huh?sucide meh????aiyo..he sure noe how to choose leh...white tigers are reali beautiful....juz like china mms...hehehe
    white tiger xmm, cannot lah, 7 yrs bad luck... hahahahhaa

Comment

• hehehehe...i mean fair skin like china xmms mah...hehehe...drooling liao....(at the xmms) not the tigers ar!!!!!
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
        hehehehe...i mean fair skin like china xmms mah...hehehe...drooling liao....(at the xmms) not the tigers ar!!!!!
        i thot u say u wnt white tiger xmm .. thn use leow, bad luck ah ... hahahha

Comment

• hahahaha..no no no...hehehe.. i wan swee and young china mms...hehehehe....some r so stunning in looks....much better than the 'so called' models....hehehehe

Comment

hahahaha..no no no...hehehe.. i wan swee and young china mms...hehehehe....some r so stunning in looks....much better than the 'so called' models....hehehehe
            i drool leow... name place to find leh ... hahahaha

Comment

• hahaha..u can always check out the lorongs...many street walkers recently...hehehe..fresh and nubile..lol...oops...i begining to reveal my horns...gotta to stuff them back....hehehehehe

Comment

hahaha..u can always check out the lorongs...many street walkers recently...hehehe..fresh and nubile..lol...oops...i begining to reveal my horns...gotta to stuff them back....hehehehehe
                geylang there alot loh, walk walk, got eye contact nia... boom boom, ask u wanna bang bang leow ... hahahaa... SYT not alot leh

Comment

• hehehe...u ought to try to go to katong...i tink got a hostel for overseas students...with a canteen or wad near the nasi lemak stall...lots of koreans and such there...juz discover it last fri...hahaha..now is my fave spot to lim kopi on sats and fris....hehehehe.....

Comment

hehehe...u ought to try to go to katong...i tink got a hostel for overseas students...with a canteen or wad near the nasi lemak stall...lots of koreans and such there...juz discover it last fri...hahaha..now is my fave spot to lim kopi on sats and fris....hehehehe.....
                    buy kopi & nasi or buy something else ?

Comment

• hehehe...juz buy kopi and lim nia leh...nowadays got OC liao..and it dun help at all by she is reali sharp type..wah..cannot lar..if i am younger by 10yrs it be great..hahahah

Comment

hehehe...juz buy kopi and lim nia leh...nowadays got OC liao..and it dun help at all by she is reali sharp type..wah..cannot lar..if i am younger by 10yrs it be great..hahahah
                        hahahhaa....

before marriage, open both eyes, after marriage, close 1 eye....

so yrs =
                        before marraige, open both eyes, after marriage develop a 3rd eyes ... hahahha almost sama my 1 leh ... hahahhaa

Comment

• hahaha..well said...hahahaha....mine have two pairs of eyes..so ur OC is not too bad lar...only got 3rd eye..lol....

Comment

• lets hope no private I (eye)..private investigator.. hahahahaa

no lah, actually my wife not too bad, no 3rrd eye, cos i very good boi mah.. hehee..see... i wnt out at midnight, jst reach home, surf net leow, no scold me.. ... jst dunno tomolo got any demand or not

Comment

• tanjong katong road right? the nasi lemak stall is 3 mins walking distance. the cateen is actually a coffee shop. not just korean students. prc also got. india also got. msia also got. can surf wireless also. *provided u know how to....*

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                              hehehe...u ought to try to go to katong...i tink got a hostel for overseas students...with a canteen or wad near the nasi lemak stall...lots of koreans and such there...juz discover it last fri...hahaha..now is my fave spot to lim kopi on sats and fris....hehehehe.....
                              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                              1. subject heading indicating your issue
                              2. your nick
                              3. your corresponding email address
                              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• horns all coming out eh?
                                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                                Blue 6694
                                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X