Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found this advertisement this guy is just rude...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
    Just came back from the lunch gtg. Was a nice session with 5 (moles in his term) watch collectors. Good coffee, good XMM to see at the crowded place and good conversation. All nice and pleasant people.
    U MUST set good example. these kind of stuff leave it to others.

Comment

• thought i fly plane one.......

Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
      no wonder you fly our kite !
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
        thought i fly plane one.......
        ok, i make a mistake. is plane.
        pls do not do it again.

Comment

• A small but awesome GTG in Spore just concluded

Thanks to ITSC's kind invite & treat, JohnFish, ITSC's 4 frens & meself (Fred Tan) had a good singing session in Geylang Lrg 7 today!

Comment

• Yeah, e song we sang was Imagine by John Lennon

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
            Any Brave Bros or Sisters meet up with Fred aledi???Any updates or live reports on the 'supposed' meeting up session today?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
              LENNON once said 38 years ago... Be a Dreamer" , not a fighter " Johnfish finally meet Fred Tan

Comment

• Ooh I forgot... Thanks Fred Tan for the freebie . Cheers

Comment

• The real face to face

After all the curses and fights of words in this forum, i really would like to meet up this guy call Fred Tan to actually check out how arrogant he is. I just dun like the idea of fighting over the net.

We met up at the coffee shop, sorted things out in short 5 minutes.....
                  As i have promised if he turn up, i would buy him drinks at my usual happy hours hangout and he would give me a free tee in return. Fred joined me and some friends for some 'singing session' Bro Johnfish joined too later upon seeing my post to meet fred.

For those who do not know him....I can only described him as down to earth guy who speaks his mind, he was cornered and thus have to defend all by himself. I admire his courage to turn up and meet me. Overall he was'nt as nasty as he seems to be. And more important he is straight inside the happy hours room....

I'm not here to defend him, i still disagree the way he criticise others. Just like the 1st time he sarcasm me on 1 of my post, he has built up an empire of enemies in this forum.

Many of the forumners here does not like this guy cos he is rude in this cyber world. In actual person he is quite alright after i met him. He does not give me the feelings to want bash him up. In fact after a short talk with him, i really find this guy ok, no nonsense, not rude, not arrogant. He just talk a bit loud else he just behave like most of us would be.

Like some of those out there who asked to meet up to clear the long time grudges with fred, i agree with you. Do wat i did and clear things out. I just hope Fred wld learn to tolerate more and be humble so as time goes by all bros here will forget and let bygones be bygones.

I have been anonymous till i finally decided to show my real identity today by meeting up with Fred, So thru some photos posted, many of my kakis here were surprised to know it was me. I received many smssss already. Haha.
                  Nevertheless i did no harm nor have i make enemies here so of course i've no fear with the posted photos hinting who i am.

So lets all make peace here...

Comment

• itsc, you're a good man

Comment

• itsc & Johnfish is a good man

itsc, I hope I didn't make exposed u u too much here.
                      Ur identity is still secret!

Having enjoyed itsc, his frens & John's great company and drinks, I must say I'm touched with both of their sincerity, giudance and for all their advices.

Upon yesterday's 5 hours GTG, we can roughly triangulate who are these main character corners me all e time.
                      But I'm not going to discuss this further as it's between JohnFish, ITSC & meself and I consider the matter closed.

I do agree I'm loud need to tone down & I will.

Hope to see u guys on 12th Jun.
                      Anyone who can wear XXL?

Comment

• Fred,

People here are not upset or angry with you because you are a flipper or sell lots of watches.....And your classification of many here as moles and trolls is also incorrect and demeaning.

People gets uptight because of the way you put things across, granted you are sincere but it's what others perceive that matters.

Those who knows me know that I am no mole (as you claimed many times) and can't care who sells what. I buy what I like from whom I like and is not associated with any AD/dealer/flipper.

But, I am still upset with your use of words like to 'rid me off this earth' and bring in other's family in this word of war.

Great that you have been receptive to the 2 bros. When people see a change in your approach, people will change their perception of you and I figure it would benefit your business more.

All the best to your business and no need to conderm any one brand cos someday, it might turn out to be your money tree.

Peace and I'm off this.

Comment

• Hi

Originally posted by itsc View Post
                          After all the curses and fights of words in this forum, i really would like to meet up this guy call Fred Tan to actually check out how arrogant he is. I just dun like the idea of fighting over the net.

As i have promised if he turn up, i would buy him drinks at my usual happy hours hangout and he would give me a free tee in return. Fred joined me and some friends for some 'singing session' Bro Johnfish joined too later upon seeing my post to meet fred.

For those who do not know him....I can only described him as down to earth guy who speaks his mind, he was cornered and thus have to defend all by himself. I admire his courage to turn up and meet me. Overall he was'nt as nasty as he seems to be. And more important he is straight inside the happy hours room....

I'm not here to defend him, i still disagree the way he criticise others. Just like the 1st time he sarcasm me on 1 of my post, he has built up an empire of enemies in this forum.

Many of the forumners here does not like this guy cos he is rude in this cyber world. In actual person he is quite alright after i met him. He does not give me the feelings to want bash him up. In fact after a short talk with him, i really find this guy ok, no nonsense, not rude, not arrogant. He just talk a bit loud else he just behave like most of us would be.

Like some of those out there who asked to meet up to clear the long time grudges with fred, i agree with you. Do wat i did and clear things out. I just hope Fred wld learn to tolerate more and be humble so as time goes by all bros here will forget and let bygones be bygones.

I have been anonymous till i finally decided to show my real identity today by meeting up with Fred, So thru some photos posted, many of my kakis here were surprised to know it was me. I received many smssss already. Haha.
                          Nevertheless i did no harm nor have i make enemies here so of course i've no fear with the posted photos hinting who i am.

Hi bro,
                          Nice watch and nice colour for your car , or is it a new car ?
                          BTW next time got this kind of gathering must jio me go mah , but my timing as usual after 7pm .
                          Finally a happy ending for everyone , good to see this .

Cheers

Cheers
                          Focal JM_Labs .
                          "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                          Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                          Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                          Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                          Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                          Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                          Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                          Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                          Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                          Cartier Santos 100XL
                          Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

• and everybody enjoys watches and wear them in good health and live happily ever after,,,,,,,

Comment

• This is great guys!!!

Nice move to meet up face to face to settle the things instead of fighting over internet.

Great great great!

Comment

• Originally posted by itsc View Post

wahhhhh.....
                                GROUP HUG EVERYBODY!
                                "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                                three times is enemy action and
                                over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                                ."

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X