Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found this advertisement this guy is just rude...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
    I'm very you can search all u want & u will find nothing wrong me.
    Search pls, & search all forums
    if you say so.
    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
    three times is enemy action and
    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
    ."

Comment

12th Jun'10 (2pm to 6pm)
      http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=41289&page=11

Pls dun show up alone.
      U r so busy blasting lies that u forgot it's already Jun and no longer May
      i don't see 201 on the link you put up?
      did you put up the wrong link?
      "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
      three times is enemy action and
      over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
      ."

Comment

• Dun forget to confirm e place & time trow (Tuesday)

Originally posted by triton View Post
        i have applied leave and approved.

can put time and place or not. thank you.
        Dun let me walk from Spore to Jakarta, OK?

Comment

He's here to flame ppl on someone else behalf
          In your words Fred...any proof?
          Sweet 16:
          PP Aquanaut
          VC Overseas
          AP ROO Black Themes
          A.Lange & Sohne 1815
          Breguet Type XXI
          Blancpain 50 Fathoms
          JLC Navy Seals
          GO Senator 60s
          GP Laureato
          Zenith Pilot Extra Special
          Rolex DSSD
          IWC Big Pilot
          Pam 112
          Omega Ploprof
          Breitling Super Avenger
          Glycine F104

Comment

• Wow, just a day n this thread have more than ten pages of posting but in the end i find myself wasting time reading it cos it seems like there is a deaf(or blind) parrot out there who can't read or understand what other members here is tryin to say or askin n he just repeating the same things over n over again. Seems like we need to communicate with him the Avatar ways of communication cos he is living in his own world that we can't communicate with him normally.

Comment

• Yeah, suddenly so many new members here

Yeah, suddenly so many new members here.
              And their post is all about me.

Trolls & moles aplenty.

Comment

• What do u call this

Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
                In your words Fred...any proof?
                Read all his posts lar.

Suddenly he started a thread to attack me due to WTB post that was posted by someone else in P.com and he even say it's me impersonating e buyer.

&, he's been baying for my blood since weekend & asking me out in the open to attend GTG that he thinks is next mth in Jul.

He's been giving every1 here e impression that he's in Spore all this while till he got caught with his Jakarta IP Add yesterday by a member here.

He's been flaming members who bothered to join this long thread to get me out to rip me apart.
                He think I will not attend any Mini-GTG & GTG.
                And since e 1st invite was even mentioned in this thread, I already indicated I will attend today's (Tues) mini-GTG & tis Sat's GTG.

U tell me a if newbie would dedicate 90% of his post on me as if I cheated his money in some bad deal or scam and he's not a mole?

U tell me if a newbie would usually start a thread?
                Members here who's are super laojiaos with many many more yrs of membership here and had never even started any thread, let alone flame ppl.

And u tell me if newbie usually get so work out by other's WTB post?

By the way, suddenly, the usual 4-5 characters who' been lynching me in this thread & another thread since mid-may have dissapeared....why lar?

Forgive my poor Singlish.
                BTW, I still do not know where & when u all wanna gather today & this 12th...dun chicken out. I'm still waiting for PMs from everyone here

Comment

• Fred, nothing against you personally but best we don't invite you to today's small gathering until things cool down.

My 2 cents, don't argue in this thread anymore. It's not helping your reputation. Peace!

Comment

As soon as everyone here found out that the starter of this thread, 201, has been kicked out of P.com and has been busted by a member here that he's not in Spore all this while, the mob all dissapeared along with 201.
                    What happened?

The thread now smell like 201's over-cooked plate of deceit & lies?

No one wanna play with me no more.
                    Where's all the mob throwing stones at me this last 2 days?

I dun wanna hump bolster like how 201 hump his imaginery Indon wife.
                    I rather castrate myself if I do that.

Psycho and deserves no attention no more.
                    READ this...

YOU WILL NOT BE INVITED TO TOMORROW'S GTG AS YOU DON"T DESERVE TO SIT WITH US! BRING YOUR T-SHIRT SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Enough of wasting time on this submariner copepod.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ender View Post
                      vulgar and crass. must you really descend to this?
                      but for everyone's sake, what nick does 201 have on p.com and how do you know he got kicked out of p.com?
                      201 said it himself tat his response posts were all deleted by e mods there in his own responce below in this very thread:

201 said so, not me.
                      I am taking screen shots not in case this thread in SG-ROC are taken down.

Comment

• Well, I hope u r not put off by me here. I'm hoping u/others will stil invite me

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
                        Fred, nothing against you personally but best we don't invite you to today's small gathering until things cool down.

My 2 cents, don't argue in this thread anymore. It's not helping your reputation. Peace!
                        Well, I hope u r not put off by me here.
                        I'll still be hoping you or someone here invite me anytime as long as I'm in town. I open to any location.
                        My line is always open.
                        And rest assured, I'll be well behaved & will not bring any matters.

It'll just be bf/lunch/tea/dinner/supper to know each other & touch hands....that's it.

My bag are filled with some small goodies.
                        U can show up & dun even need to tell me who u r & what nick u used.

Cheers.

Rgds,
                        Fred Tan
                        +65.8179.9089

Comment

• Dun chicken out lar

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                          Psycho and deserves no attention no more.
                          READ this...

YOU WILL NOT BE INVITED TO TOMORROW'S GTG AS YOU DON"T DESERVE TO SIT WITH US! BRING YOUR T-SHIRT SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Enough of wasting time on this submariner copepod.
                          Why dun we make this deal?
                          When I show up, u guys dun even need to intro urself?
                          I will not know if u r from Sarawak or Jakarta.

Just drinks & makan and if my lousy stuff are not good enouf for u, u dun have to take it.
                          My apologies for not meeting ur standard with my lowly shirts.

BTW, i tot it's Tuesday which is today...u guys have another trow (wed)?

Comment

• I would also like to extend my own invite

Just drink & makan anytime.
                            I would luv it if Ender, Exxondus, JohnFish, KuchingKu, itsc, DilutedMagnetics, Ryuden, illusion84, KuchingKu, Keith8896, RTS, Rolesor, wongcheok, patricia, PamDino, GadgetGuy, toffeesthings, longhorn, shuseido, Wolfeyes1974, Destro22BT & everyone can join me.

Even if I know who u r, I promise I will not say anything during the meet-up or in any future meetings, or in any forums after that or to anyone that I meet in future.

U guys & gals are free to raise any issue with but I'll not raise any with any of u as I'm only in for the company & food.

U dun even need to tell who u r if I dunno u.
                            If I know u, I'll be happi to see u again & will not mention ur names in front of anyone else during & after the meet up.

I dun have ur numbers. So spread the news.
                            As for e gifts, it's just be some lowly shirts & u dun have to take it.
                            1st come 1st serve.

I'll be at Raffles Place today to deliver a watch that was not listed.
                            The delivery will be just 5min today as it's an old customer & I will be very free today & tis week unless something else comes out.

I'm in Black shirt.
                            Blue jeans.
                            PAM249 on right wrist with light tanned ammo strap.
                            I'll be carrying a black NorthFace haversack.

My number is 8179.9089. Catch me while u can as once I'm outta town, it'll be long before I'll be back. Of course some of u wish I'ld dissapear for good.

I also hope to see u all at future GTGs if I'm invited.
                            Cheers.

Comment

• how come i'm involved?

Huh? How come my name mentioned as well??? Anyway, thx for your invite Fred. Coincidentally I'm lunching at Raffles City later at Simbashi Soba before they shut down. I'm in jeans too but no PAM. Wearing my GMTII today!

Peace lah guys.. we r all here to make frens ..not enemies right? Peace peace... longing for my soba now..

Edit : oops sorry just noticed u said raffles place..not raffles city

Comment

• Hmm.. Sounds weird, why dont we meet him.. It will clear up everything.. The only thing I dont like about him is his attitude but if he agree to come out and tell his story, why not..

If everyone is a mole here as some of us have new accounts, you are just falling into our trap by showing ungrace attitude here..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X