Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found this advertisement this guy is just rude...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
    12th Jun'10 (2pm to 6pm)
    http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=41289&page=11

Pls dun show up alone.
    U r so busy blasting lies that u forgot it's already Jun and no longer May

You really are lost, I never posted on this thread above and my name is not on the list of people coming, I have only invited you to come to a GTG I am having with a few Paneristi in JULY when I am in Singers, fullstop.

Comment

• Mole mole mole

Originally posted by 5218-201/A View Post
      ^^^^Heh go push your fake bracelet some where else skippy.
      I never push any fake bracelets.
      Maybe u did

Comment

Dun suck up to other members here.
        U r an outcast now

LOL, I don't need to bring t-shirts to get on people's best side.

Comment

I never push any fake bracelets.
          Maybe u did

LMAO, Now you are denying all that has been said? You really are haivng memory problems.

Comment

• Sorry, T-Shirts are all for real & honest ppl. & U r not coming trow & on 12th, right

LOL, I don't need to bring t-shirts to get on people's best side.
            I'll still bring T-Shirts for trow.
            But I'm not giving it to u cos u forgot u r not here, LOL

U r so nervous right now, eh?
            U r trembling now and gasping for air now, right?
            Ur reputation is all gone.
            U r caught in this forum claiming u r in Spore & asking to see my head out in e open but when I agree to come out trow & on e 12th, u say u r not avail..

And someone here caught u with in IP all e way in Jakarta when u claimed u r in Spore..

U r obviously here for me...to bring me down & u failed....
            U stated u've been in Spore all this while when in actual fact u r not.

To the trader that hire 201, pls dun give him wat he want.
            He never achieve what he set out to do.
            No discount for 201..

And even if u can appear trow by a short flight fm jakarta, I'm not giving it to u, u mole & liar!

If no one get back to me for trow, the 3 shirts will be brought along on 12th.
            And on 12th, I am throwing in some low value books that I hope members can accept my lowly contribution

Comment

• I dun have memory prob like u lar

LMAO, Now you are denying all that has been said? You really are haivng memory problems.
              So excited that u got caught just now red-handed lying thru ur teeth that u r in Spore and so scared now that u forgot it's already Jun & the gathering is not next mth....it's this mth

Comment

• U'd should look at urself in e mirror now

Scared, pale, dried lips, trembling so hard that u can't even type properly....so many typos....

Why so panic?

Cold sweat running over ur stinking mouth?

Relax lar...no shirt nvm what?
                But telling everyone u did this & that in Spore when u r now in Jakarta all this while show us here who u r.

Btw, u mentioned u have frens whom u smsed & whom are laughing at me yesterday.
                I hope that's not a lie as well.
                U have such a strong imagination.

Comment

• 201, go play with ur wife lar

Dunno if ur Indon wife is real or it's just another pillow that u hump

Comment

I'll still bring T-Shirts for trow.
                    But I'm not giving it to u cos u forgot u r not here, LOL

U r so nervous right now, eh?
                    U r trembling now and gasping for air now, right?
                    Ur reputation is all gone.
                    U r caught in this forum claiming u r in Spore & asking to see my head out in e open but when I agree to come out trow & on e 12th, u say u r not avail..

And someone here caught u with in IP all e way in Jakarta when u claimed u r in Spore..

U r obviously here for me...to bring me down & u failed....
                    U stated u've been in Spore all this while when in actual fact u r not.

To the trader that hire 201, pls dun give him wat he want.
                    He never achieve what he set out to do.
                    No discount for 201..

And even if u can appear trow by a short flight fm jakarta, I'm not giving it to u, u mole & liar!

If no one get back to me for trow, the 3 shirts will be brought along on 12th.
                    And on 12th, I am throwing in some low value books that I hope members can accept my lowly contribution
                    Jesus, do you beleive all the bullcrap you spout? Get some help from the professionals. My wife needs my attention.

Comment

• Where's 210 & the rest of e mobs?

As soon as everyone here found out that the starter of this thread, 201, has been kicked out of P.com and has been busted by a member here that he's not in Spore all this while, the mob all dissapeared along with 201.
                      What happened?

The thread now smell like 201's over-cooked plate of deceit & lies?

No one wanna play with me no more.
                      Where's all the mob throwing stones at me this last 2 days?

I dun wanna hump bolster like how 201 hump his imaginery Indon wife.
                      I rather castrate myself if I do that.

Comment

• Of course she does

Jesus, do you beleive all the bullcrap you spout? Get some help from the professionals. My wife needs my attention.
                        If I'm the slum dogs/pigs/sheeps/horses running e street near ur home now, I better run

Comment

• Not steady

Fred do not curse at others nor make comments on family member.

You are a real "HERO" !
                          so many member commented and you still did not get the picture ?

As for the case in VRF, if you do not request your post to be remove (If I am the one I will want it to be remove ASAP).

What else can you do? Want others to read the comments and get to know you better ?

Hokkien call this LL or LPPL.

This is a good piece to take away with.

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
                          Just relax and others will tend to forget and forgive. But you keep on arguing

Comment

• Some members here got this fire started at another thread since mid last mth

Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
                            Fred do not curse at others nor make comments on family member.

You are a real "HERO" !
                            so many member commented and you still did not get the picture ?

As for the case in VRF, if you do not request your post to be remove (If I am the one I will want it to be remove ASAP).

What else can you do? Want others to read the comments and get to know you better ?

Hokkien call this LL or LPPL.

This is a good piece to take away with.
                            How many members commented?
                            Were there many members who commented or just a handful?
                            4, 5 members commented?

Btw, where's this KuchingKu, DilutedMagnetics & JohnFish who has been cooking fried wonton in other thread since mid last mth?

Why suddenly this forum become so quiet after 201 who started this forum is now busy smothering his "Indon wife" in Singajakarta after being caught lying he's in Spore all this while?

The leader is now pants down and on fire.
                            The 4/5 members who's been mobbing around 201 or Rob to lynch me are now wishing they never wake up from tis sham r should I say nightmare on SingaJakarta St tonite...they are so quiet now...let's see how long they can hide.

I'm sure more new members will be made, broken in for few mths to accumulate fake feedback amongst em, make some post here & there & will be attacking me soon in few mth time.

& hell yeah, as soon as these so called handful members can no longer argue all their lies here, I rest mine.
                            If they wanna go on with all their lies, I can go on 4ever as I did nothing wrong here and have been grossly wronged

Comment

• What precious post?

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                              Make an issue out of nothing?????

You must be familar with the term "Buy the Seller"?
                              imo, in the worst case scenario, you knew the bracelet was fake and you knowingly tried to sell it cf in the best case scenario, a potential buyer of rollies from you should get everything doubled-checked on VRF and RSC, plus search through all your previous posts because if 'bothered to search', he will know.
                              only you know the truth but potential buyers should know that this is how you deal so they can make up their own minds.

i know i have.
                              I'm very you can search all u want & u will find nothing wrong me.
                              Search pls, & search all forums

Comment

As soon as everyone here found out that the starter of this thread, 201, has been kicked out of P.com and has been busted by a member here that he's not in Spore all this while, the mob all dissapeared along with 201.
                                What happened?
                                The thread now smell like 201's over-cooked plate of deceit & lies?

No one wanna play with me no more.
                                Where's all the mob throwing stones at me this last 2 days?

I dun wanna hump bolster like how 201 hump his imaginery Indon wife.
                                I rather castrate myself if I do that.
                                vulgar and crass. must you really descend to this?
                                but for everyone's sake, what nick does 201 have on p.com and how do you know he got kicked out of p.com?
                                "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                                three times is enemy action and
                                over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                                ."

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X