Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found this advertisement this guy is just rude...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, dun forget I am from Spore

Originally posted by 5218-201/A View Post
    They live in Singapore? Really?
    And there're many more watch fans out there in Spore outside SG-ROC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
      Well Like I said before, I pull the sale off without any1 here in SG-ROC telling me to.
      I informed the moderators immediately & one of them even voluntered to help me.
      So I didn't sell or deliver any fake bracelets watch.
      Careful with your words here.
      U r accusing me of knowingly & intentionally selling a watch with a fake bracelet that even the moderators & most esteemed member in VRF cannot accertain...I have emails from them that I can send to u if u r interested.
      I have took side-by-side pictures of the bracelet thanks to a SG-ROC member here who was kind enough to PM me & even come out to see me with his bracelet when he found out from my responce to my own sale thread that my bracelet is fake.
      Thank to his help I was determine that the bracelet is in fact a fake when even esteemed member & moderators in VRF can't by taking some photos.
      The fact remain that I pull the sale post without being told to do so in all forums...Other flipper/ seller / traders will just post a withdrawal without any indication that the bracelet is fake.
      Also, no one including the moderator in VRF or any esteemed members there even told me to remove my post.
      The post was removed at my request.
      No moderators & esteemed member in VRF even questioned my bracelet.
      In fact they can't even tell & was bewildered when I request for e post to be pulled.
      I have emails from em & I can forward to anyone here who's interested.
      So u tell me who's not being honest & truthful here?
      U or me?
      U r not being truthful for twisting the situation & making is appear that I intentionally cheated.
      And I did state clearly that my 'rojak' watch is an assembled piece in my post.
      So do not twist my words here.
      You are obviously spewing lies & out to lynch me
      2 Issues -

1st One - Fake Rollie Bracelet
      Let me try to understand you better on this.
      So at the end of the day, if anyone were to ask this question - did Fred Tan try to sell a fake rollie bracelet on VRF?
      The answer should be - No, because the fake rollie bracelet that he had put up for sale on VRF was spotted by diligent members and he then removed it. Fred Tan claims that he did not know that it was a fake.

Also, are you saying that you should not be faulted for trying to sell the fake bracelet because it was too good a fake?
      But are you not the seller representing that it is genuine?
      Was the fake not spotted?

2nd One - Rojak Rolex
      This is what you said yesterday -

"Accidentally selling parts that are fake is normal in VRF.
      This is not a big deal in any forum as long as u remove the post & stop the sale.
      There're so many fakes even the long term sellers have been caught there but everytime they got highlighted like me, they took action to remove it.

So, in what way was I intentionally trying to rip someone knowingly when I have even remove all post not only in VRF but all forums?
      As for the rojak, in which way I didn't disclose this?
      I post a WTB to make e set complete & sell the set as complete so that I can improve my profit.
      When I posted the WTB, it's under my name & ppl who bothered to search will know.
      There's nothing wrong with that and improving profit my adding tags, boxes, blank papers & anchor is acceptable.
      Hey, it's my 1st Rolex FS post in VRF, I didn't know that I must state this watch as rojak and I was told to state it after my 1st post in VRF by moderators.
      And that I did immediately.
      So what is the problem here?
      U have posted all u post correctly e 1st time in all sale forums?
      I'm still posting without any issue after that in VRF & SG-ROC
      BTW, a moderator here in SG-ROC did contacted me after I ask for my sale post to be taken down & he offered to help & he also indicated understand my situation and clearly know that my intention NOT to cheat knowingly.
      Do not try to make an issue outta no issue, if that what u r not intentionally doing."

So as of 6 June 2010, according to what you had posted, you did not state that the other rollie you were selling was a rojak because "ppl who bothered to search will know" from your previous WTB posts. Nice.

But as of today, you now say that "And I did state clearly that my 'rojak' watch is an assembled piece in my post."

So what is your real position?
      You should be careful with your words.
      "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
      three times is enemy action and
      over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
      ."

Comment

• 201, pls dun bother. Ur words are no longer believable

U gave us the feeling u r in Spore & wanting to eat me for lunch.
        And when asked out, u suddenly in Jakarta?

Pls get a life

Comment

• just wondering. Would RSC be able to spot a fake rolex bracelet?

Fred probably did not send the watch to be authenticated after buying it cos he trusts his knowledge too much?
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Ender View Post
            2 Issues -

1st One - Fake Rollie Bracelet
            Let me try to understand you better on this.
            So at the end of the day, if anyone were to ask this question - did Fred Tan try to sell a fake rollie bracelet on VRF?
            The answer should be - No, because the fake rollie bracelet that he had put up for sale on VRF was spotted by diligent members and he then removed it. Fred Tan claims that he did not know that it was a fake.

Also, are you saying that you should not be faulted for trying to sell the fake bracelet because it was too good a fake?
            But are you not the seller representing that it is genuine?
            Was the fake not spotted?

2nd One - Rojak Rolex
            This is what you said yesterday -

"Accidentally selling parts that are fake is normal in VRF.
            This is not a big deal in any forum as long as u remove the post & stop the sale.
            There're so many fakes even the long term sellers have been caught there but everytime they got highlighted like me, they took action to remove it.

So, in what way was I intentionally trying to rip someone knowingly when I have even remove all post not only in VRF but all forums?
            As for the rojak, in which way I didn't disclose this?
            I post a WTB to make e set complete & sell the set as complete so that I can improve my profit.
            When I posted the WTB, it's under my name & ppl who bothered to search will know.
            There's nothing wrong with that and improving profit my adding tags, boxes, blank papers & anchor is acceptable.
            Hey, it's my 1st Rolex FS post in VRF, I didn't know that I must state this watch as rojak and I was told to state it after my 1st post in VRF by moderators.
            And that I did immediately.
            So what is the problem here?
            U have posted all u post correctly e 1st time in all sale forums?
            I'm still posting without any issue after that in VRF & SG-ROC
            BTW, a moderator here in SG-ROC did contacted me after I ask for my sale post to be taken down & he offered to help & he also indicated understand my situation and clearly know that my intention NOT to cheat knowingly.
            Do not try to make an issue outta no issue, if that what u r not intentionally doing."

So as of 6 June 2010, according to what you had posted, you did not state that the other rollie you were selling was a rojak because "ppl who bothered to search will know" from your previous WTB posts. Nice.

But as of today, you now say that "And I did state clearly that my 'rojak' watch is an assembled piece in my post."

So what is your real position?
            You should be careful with your words.
            I dun have to go thru the twister u are trying to twist out here & it's clear u r merely trying to make an issue out of none.

If I did what u said & claimed, will I still be in all 16 forums today?

Comment

• Enders what is scary about your post above is that Fed Tan was selling a fake Rolex bracelet and yet he claims he could not spot it while holding it in his hand and looking it but it was spotted on here only by people veiwing photograghs?

Whoa and this guy is suppose to be a professional?

Comment

U gave us the feeling u r in Spore & wanting to eat me for lunch.
                And when asked out, u suddenly in Jakarta?

Pls get a life
                Just show me the post where I invited you to lunch, it does not exist, I did invite you to a GTG in July, but will you make it?.

Comment

• I did sent it. Diana & her manager responded that they dun have the blueprint in SG

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                  just wondering. Would RSC be able to spot a fake rolex bracelet?

Fred probably did not send the watch to be authenticated after buying it cos he trusts his knowledge too much?
                  I did sent e watch to RSC-SG; Diana & her manager who responded that they dun have the files in SG to verify the bracelets & watch.
                  I sent it in before I posted in all forums.

U can ask Diana urself if I did bring a 5508 for her to verify.

If is she has forgotten, I can be there again with my 5508 if any members here are free and we'll see if what I say here is true.
                  We can ask RSC to verify the watch & bracelet to see if they will take it in.
                  And we will see if they will reply they dun have e expertise & pictures in their library to verify this 1958 watch again...

Comment

I did sent e watch to RSC-SG; Diana & her manager who responded that they dun have the files in SG to verify the bracelets & watch.
                    I sent it in before I posted in all forums.

U can ask Diana urself if I did bring a 5508 for her to verify.

If is she has forgotten, I can be there again with my 5508 if any members here are free and we'll see if what I say here is true.
                    We can ask RSC to verify the watch & bracelet to see if they will take it in.
                    And we will see if they will reply they dun have e expertise & pictures in their library to verify this 1958 watch again...
                    icic...hokey noted.
                    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I dun have to go thru the twister u are trying to twist out here & it's clear u r merely trying to make an issue out of none.
                      If I did what u said & claimed, will I still be in all 16 forums today?
                      Make an issue out of nothing?????

You must be familar with the term "Buy the Seller"?
                      imo, in the worst case scenario, you knew the bracelet was fake and you knowingly tried to sell it cf in the best case scenario, a potential buyer of rollies from you should get everything doubled-checked on VRF and RSC, plus search through all your previous posts because if 'bothered to search', he will know.
                      only you know the truth but potential buyers should know that this is how you deal so they can make up their own minds.

i know i have.
                      "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                      three times is enemy action and
                      over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                      ."

Comment

• U obviously do not know what u r toking about

Enders what is scary about your post above is that Fed Tan was selling a fake Rolex bracelet and yet he claims he could not spot it while holding it in his hand and looking it but it was spotted on here only by people veiwing photograghs?

Whoa and this guy is suppose to be a professional?
                        A SG-ROC member came out to meet me at Golden Mile comples after seeing my responce to take e post down.
                        We not only took photos.
                        The member & me place both of our 7206 endlink, extension links & clasp side by side...and from our own eyes, we can clearly see e differences.

NOT make decision from photos.
                        Dun try to twist and con't u lies somewhere else.

No1 will believe u no more as u r e one flaming members here to ask me out & when I've agreed to be out for both trow & 12th, u suddenly are not avail in Jakarta?

and I took photos as follow (and I'm not using this photos to verify - we already did that before we took e photos by placing both bracelets set side-by-side with our own eyes):

Sorry for the shaky photos as I dun have a tripod with me.
                        I open this to everyone to guess which one is fake in each photos.
                        I posted this photos to VRF mod & esteemed contributor and they couldn't even make e correct guess in any of the 9 photos below.

Can u of anyone here?

Comment

• BTW, e GTG is not next mth in Jul. it's Jun 12th

Just show me the post where I invited you to lunch, it does not exist, I did invite you to a GTG in July, but will you make it?.
                          12th Jun'10 (2pm to 6pm)
                          http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=41289&page=11

Pls dun show up alone.
                          U r so busy blasting lies that u forgot it's already Jun and no longer May

Comment

• ^^^^Heh go push your fake bracelet some where else skippy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ender View Post
                              Make an issue out of nothing?????

You must be familar with the term "Buy the Seller"?
                              imo, in the worst case scenario, you knew the bracelet was fake and you knowingly tried to sell it cf in the best case scenario, a potential buyer of rollies from you should get everything doubled-checked on VRF and RSC, plus search through all your previous posts because if 'bothered to search', he will know.
                              only you know the truth but potential buyers should know that this is how you deal so they can make up their own minds.

i know i have.
                              +1.

Comment

+1.
                                Dun suck up to other members here.
                                U r an outcast now

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse