Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found this advertisement this guy is just rude...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
    U have anything new to say?
    Dun jest keep harping on points that I already made clear.
    its preciely cos u nvr answered anything thats why..and precisely its cos i feel that its pathetic that you fail to notice that and hence wanting to give u a chance

nm...i m wasting my time..cos some people can never differentiate btw questions and statements as well as as opinions vs facts.

insecurity i reckon?
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• Too many walls of text. Suggest in future SG-ROC should have a reference check, and sticky certain individuals as "caveat emptor" dealers. Would probably help ease problems such as this?

Regardless of who's wrong/right (or even who's who to begin with ), I'm thinking of the newer guys like myself - I'd appreciate having the facility to read up on buying histories/member's opinions of sellers here. As the WIS proverb goes, "buy the seller - not the watch". No offence to FT, but I certainly began thinking twice after witnessing your VRF ad being pulled (but to give credit where credit is due, you did act fast to remove the ad/address mods' concerns). And I think other people have the right to know, and make the decision for themselves whether or not you're being honest or deceitful.

Just my two cents.

Comment

• it's u that need help

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
        Your English obviously need tutoring to use devil's advocate on this but I'm not going to discuss semantics with you unless you pay tuition fees.

Yes, if you like to use the word 'mole' so much, I should fulfil your vanity by confirming that I have one on my bum.

Ops....it's sleeping time.
        I dun wanna claim that my English is good as I barely pass with a bad credit.
        If I wanna be a mole on ur bum, I'll make sure I turn into a cancerous mole to rid ppl like u off this earth.

Comment

• Yeah u r

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
          its preciely cos u nvr answered anything thats why..and precisely its cos i feel that its pathetic that you fail to notice that and hence wanting to give u a chance

nm...i m wasting my time..cos some people can never differentiate btw questions and statements as well as as opinions vs facts.

insecurity i reckon?
          Dun act like a good guy here when u r not

Comment

i never said i was a good guy

which part did I say I ever was? shouting lies about me..sigh
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• Well, u need to get one thing right

Originally posted by wongcheok View Post
              Too many walls of text. Suggest in future SG-ROC should have a reference check, and sticky certain individuals as "caveat emptor" dealers. Would probably help ease problems such as this?

Regardless of who's wrong/right (or even who's who to begin with ), I'm thinking of the newer guys like myself - I'd appreciate having the facility to read up on buying histories/member's opinions of sellers here. As the WIS proverb goes, "buy the seller - not the watch". No offence to FT, but I certainly began thinking twice after witnessing your VRF ad being pulled (but to give credit where credit is due, you did act fast to remove the ad/address mods' concerns). And I think other people have the right to know, and make the decision for themselves whether or not you're being honest or deceitful.

Just my two cents.
              With regard to e braclet ads in VRF, my ads in VRF was pulled at my request.
              It was not pulled by owner & moderators there.
              Let us be clear, it was pulled at my request.

I posted a respond to pull my own post with regard to the 5508's bracelet in VRF and all other forums.

I have emails from VRF forum owner & moderator that I can forward if u are keen...I also have emails from Moderators here if u r keen

Even mods & esteemed contributors in VRF had expressed doubt that the bracelet are fake...

So dun jump...

Comment

• Sorry, he is not my boss

er...hokey... speechless

then wat do you call your reply as quoted by Toffeethings to my assumption/opinion about the price of 312? probably advice in your context..:P

just wondering. when your boss comes to you for advice. Do you shoot him and say he is ignorant?

If you have kids and they come to you on something they tht they discovered in school. do you put them down by saying they know nothing and are making baseless and groundless statements?

If someone makes an opinion on this wanton mee is good. Do you screw him and say he only know this stall's wanton mee and should not be talking cos he knows nothing?

oh, perhaps that in your definition is not put down, not shoot. is a friendly advice . oh well, each to his own
                When someone repeatedly spew lies (his post has been removed), do u think u will say he's ignorant?

Comment

I dun wanna claim that my English is good as I barely pass with a bad credit.
                  If I wanna be a mole on ur bum, I'll make sure I turn into a cancerous mole to rid ppl like u off this earth.
                  Just got shocked up from my slumber....

Such vindictive and unwholesome statement only goes to assure us of our accurate opinion about you.

Comment

• Angel

i never said i was a good guy

which part did I say I ever was? shouting lies about me..sigh
                    Dun try to act like u r trying to help me when u r not...

..and precisely its cos i feel that its pathetic that you fail to notice that and hence wanting to give u a chance
                    It's not insecurity.
                    It's me being too free & enjoying all this

Comment

• Fred, how can we invite you to our gathering tomorrow? There'll be a fist fight if you show up. You keep on rubbing everyone the wrong way... Just relax and others will tend to forget and forgive. But you keep on arguing

Comment

• ......... Make more friends than enemy, pls.. Why create more trouble for yourself?

Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post

Comment

With regard to e braclet ads in VRF, my ads in VRF was pulled at my request.
                          It was not pulled by owner & moderators there.
                          Let us be clear, it was pulled at my request.

I posted a respond to pull my own post with regard to the 5508's bracelet in VRF and all other forums.

I have emails from VRF forum owner & moderator that I can forward if u are keen...I also have emails from Moderators here if u r keen

Even mods & esteemed contributors in VRF had expressed doubt that the bracelet are fake...

So dun jump...
                          Yes...I have to support you that it was pulled at your request.....except that you did not mention that someone else spotted it was a fake and remarked it on your thread!
                          Why the haste to withdraw if you think 'Even mods & esteemed contributors in VRF had expressed doubt that the bracelet are fake...'? Guilty conscious?

Comment

• For u, I'll sacrifice myself

Just got shocked up from my slumber....

Such vindictive and unwholesome statement only goes to assure us of our accurate opinion about you.
                            To rid this earth of u.
                            It's worth it

Comment

To rid this earth of u.
                              It's worth it
                              Another similar stunt from you. To think you can even glorify killing....what else you can't do?

Comment

• It's about honesty

Yes...I have to support you that it was pulled at your request.....except that you did not mention that someone else spotted it was a fake and remarked it on your thread!
                                Why the haste to withdraw if you think 'Even mods & esteemed contributors in VRF had expressed doubt that the bracelet are fake...'? Guilty conscious?
                                I pulled it regardless of what moderators /owner think as I do not want any doubt on my sale.
                                If there's doubt, it should be there.
                                That's my commitment.

Unlike someone here who spew falsehoods, lie & slander like u

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X