Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found this advertisement this guy is just rude...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
    U are here to just smear me with false accusations & tirades
    harh?
    i said i fail to see your logic when you said - "Moderator here have received $ from me under the account of Mr Tan XX thru POSBank/DBSBank iBanking transfer for a purchase.
    So if I dun speak e truth, moderators here in SG-ROC can ban me and inform all moderators all all watch site in other forums.
    I cannot name e moderator here.
    But pls ban me if I'm lying"

So, a mod here received monies from you, under your name Fred Tan.
    How does this prove you did not previously passed off as Russell Chong?
    Really, what was the conclusion you were trying to achieve when you cited the example?

smear you with false accusations? what rubbish. the reality is you have been doing a pretty job yourself, you do not need any help from me. look at your recent escapades on VRF - did I or anyone force you put up a FS post with a fake rollie bracelet? or to sell package a rojak rolex on the basis that buyers should know that the b&p are not original to the watch.
    you ish the champion!
    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
    three times is enemy action and
    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
    ."

Comment

How many ppl have been posting here in this thread aside from u & me?
      The entire SG-ROC?
      U can count with ur fingers in one hand?

I can count on my fingers on 1 hand?

Well from what I have counted until now we have these posters that have posed on this thread so far. Now I know you never look at facts when you post but getting it wrong this far away from the actual truth would make me question if your facts about the watches you sell are correct. My concern is if you could get 5 posters (as you said fingers on 1 hand) with the actual number of 17 different posters in this thread as it truly is then I wonder if you get any of these anograms mixed up like BNIB, LNIB ect ect?

As well, I question on what you say about the watches you sell and you have never had them polished ect ect but in a earlier post you talk of knowing the places where everyone goes to polish watches and you admit you know the people that do this work as well and even know where to go to wait and eat or have a cup of tea while waiting for this polishing to be done. I do know this, I do not know where to get watches polished here in Jakarta or in Singapore but I have never had to get any of my watches polished nor do I want too and yet I unlike you do not know of the places to get any watches polished. So if you do not ge these pre-owned watches you buy polished then how do you know about all of these polishing facilities, the people that polish watches and even the places to go to do it?

Posters on this thread so far, here is Fred Tan's handul that I can count on 1 hand (if I had 17 fingers on 1 hand).

Posters so far in the Fred Tan/Cedric Lim thread at SG-Roc

1. Poster 5218-201/A
      2. KuchingKu
      3. RTS
      4. Toffeesthings
      5. GadgetGuy
      6. Mille --------- This is the milestone that Fred Tan said we would not get too yet we reached it at Page 2 and post number 11 of this 17 page thread so far.
      7. DilutedMagnetics
      8. Kieth8896
      9. Foxbat
      10. Fred Tan
      11. Ender
      12. Triton – Moderator
      13. ExxonDus
      14. 4Dvisor
      15. Crazybay
      16. MaxH
      17. WolfEyes1974

Comment

• Originally posted by Ender View Post
        harh?
        i said i fail to see your logic when you said - "Moderator here have received $ from me under the account of Mr Tan XX thru POSBank/DBSBank iBanking transfer for a purchase.
        So if I dun speak e truth, moderators here in SG-ROC can ban me and inform all moderators all all watch site in other forums.
        I cannot name e moderator here.
        But pls ban me if I'm lying"

So, a mod here received monies from you, under your name Fred Tan.
        How does this prove you did not previously passed off as Russell Chong?
        Really, what was the conclusion you were trying to achieve when you cited the example?

smear you with false accusations? what rubbish. the reality is you have been doing a pretty job yourself, you do not need any help from me. look at your recent escapades on VRF - did I or anyone force you put up a FS post with a fake rollie bracelet? or to sell package a rojak rolex on the basis that buyers should know that the b&p are not original to the watch.
        you ish the champion!

Ender, as you and Triton and a couple of others have proven tonight, Fred Tan is full of stories and accusations of his detractors but comes up very short on facts and answers. Sure brings up more questions than answers about Fred Tan, his watch selling and his business ethics, it should make any buyer, beware.

It sort of now explains to me why he is selling more and more of his watches overseas to people in other countries who do not know his reputation in Singapore and like he said, outside of Singapore not too many know aobut SG-ROC. Maybe they should.

Comment

• I think this is the fastest thread evar! almost 8 new pages since I came back

Originally posted by 5218-201/A View Post

Well from what I have counted until now we have these posters that have posed on this thread so far. Now I know you never look at facts when you post but getting it wrong this far away from the actual truth would make me question if your facts about the watches you sell are correct. My concern is if you could get 5 posters (as you said fingers on 1 hand) with the actual number of 17 different posters in this thread as it truly is then I wonder if you get any of these anograms mixed up like BNIB, LNIB ect ect?

As well, I question on what you say about the watches you sell and you have never had them polished ect ect but in a earlier post you talk of knowing the places where everyone goes to polish watches and you admit you know the people that do this work as well and even know where to go to wait and eat or have a cup of tea while waiting for this polishing to be done. I do know this, I do not know where to get watches polished here in Jakarta or in Singapore but I have never had to get any of my watches polished nor do I want too and yet I unlike you do not know of the places to get any watches polished. So if you do not ge these pre-owned watches you buy polished then how do you know about all of these polishing facilities, the people that polish watches and even the places to go to do it?

Posters on this thread so far, here is Fred Tan's handul that I can count on 1 hand (if I had 17 fingers on 1 hand).

1. Poster 5218-201/A
          2. KuchingKu
          3. RTS
          4. Toffeesthings
          5. GadgetGuy
          6. Mille --------- This is the milestone that Fred Tan said we would not get too yet we reached it at Page 2 and post number 11 of this 17 page thread so far.
          7. DilutedMagnetics
          8. Kieth8896
          9. Foxbat
          10. Fred Tan
          11. Ender
          12. Triton – Moderator
          13. ExxonDus
          14. 4Dvisor
          15. Crazybay
          16. MaxH
          17. WolfEyes1974

Comment

• Originally posted by RTS View Post
            I think this is the fastest thread evar! almost 8 new pages since I came back

Cedric Lim and Fred Tan just bring something out in people.

Comment

• dun forget me

Originally posted by 5218-201/A View Post

1. Poster 5218-201/A
              2. KuchingKu
              3. RTS
              4. Toffeesthings
              5. GadgetGuy
              7. DilutedMagnetics
              8. Kieth8896
              9. Foxbat
              10. Fred Tan
              11. Ender
              12. Triton – Moderator
              13. ExxonDus
              14. 4Dvisor
              15. Crazybay
              16. MaxH
              17. WolfEyes1974
              18. ITSC

[No need talk so much to a physho brat who brag n brag with his big mouth, better put to good use

Comment

• Originally posted by 5218-201/A View Post

As well, I question on what you say about the watches you sell and you have never had them polished ect ect but in a earlier post you talk of knowing the places where everyone goes to polish watches and you admit you know the people that do this work as well and even know where to go to wait and eat or have a cup of tea while waiting for this polishing to be done. I do know this, I
                do not know where to get watches polished here in Jakarta or in Singapore but I have never had to get any of my watches polished nor do I want too and yet I unlike you do not know of the places to get any watches polished. So if you do not ge these pre-owned watches you buy polished then how do you know about all of these polishing facilities, the people that polish watches and even the places to go to do it?

1. Poster 5218-201/A
                2. KuchingKu
                3. RTS
                4. Toffeesthings
                5. GadgetGuy
                7. DilutedMagnetics
                8. Kieth8896
                9. Foxbat
                10. Fred Tan
                11. Ender
                12. Triton – Moderator
                13. ExxonDus
                14. 4Dvisor
                15. Crazybay
                16. MaxH
                17. WolfEyes1974
                19. Johnfish

Mumbling & Sucking come from tis lip"

Comment

• Come On Guys...

Are we playing the Word Picture game again? Thought we stopped the last time.

Well..

I am in...if theres anything thats got to do with a Honda and a vintage magazine.

1. Poster 5218-201/A
                  2. KuchingKu
                  3. RTS
                  4. Toffeesthings
                  5. GadgetGuy
                  7. DilutedMagnetics
                  8. Kieth8896
                  9. Foxbat
                  10. Fred Tan
                  11. Ender
                  12. Triton – Moderator
                  13. ExxonDus
                  14. 4Dvisor
                  15. Crazybay
                  16. MaxH
                  17. WolfEyes1974
                  18. ITSC
                  19. Johnfish
                  20.Ryuden

The magazine says it all...Tan Love Life Of A Midget...but always think and talk big...like a 44mm Luminor...now? Shrinking into a 40mm vintage Rolex...

Cheers.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
                  it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
                  How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
                  That's how winning is done.'

Comment

I'm back for holidays in Spore to renew my expired passport and also to make some watch purchase & deliver a few watches last 2 weeks.....

I said I'm based & stayed in Japan.
                    But I didn't say I'm in Japan right now....

I also mentioned yesterday that Cedric Lim is going to look at my 217 today at noon.
                    That he did & my watch is now sold over a won ton noodle at Novena Sq at noon today...

There you go, twisting my words.
                    This & that.....wow

LOL
                    U didnt say tat u r in Japan now? Then who is the one tat say tat he is in Japan from 2009 till now? U can always make up another lie or excuses to cover for wat u have said earlier n u can always live in ur own world if u wants to cos to me u r just a liar. Am i twisting ur words or u r just afraid someone who have expose ur lies? Anyway i dun care n dun need u to explain abt tis cos other who have read the whole thread will judge themselves who is right n who is not.

Comment

• Maybe...

Originally posted by crazybay View Post
                      U didnt say tat u r in Japan now? Then who is the one tat say tat he is in Japan from 2009 till now? U can always make up another lie or excuses to cover for wat u have said earlier n u can always live in ur own world if u wants to cos to me u r just a liar. Am i twisting ur words or u r just afraid someone who have expose ur lies? Anyway i dun care n dun need u to explain abt tis cos other who have read the whole thread will judge themselves who is right n who is not.
                      he can prove it since he offered to meet up with Bro GadgetBoy and Kieth this Tues, by showing them his passport of his last embarkation location and date, since Fred is going to get his 'dead' passport 'alive' back cos thats his key to the world as he needs to get out of SG in order to sell his watches. So I dont see any excuse why bringing his passport along will be difficult for him.

Cheers.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
                      it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
                      How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
                      That's how winning is done.'

Comment

• i on if wolfeyes1974 on

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                        see? Fred steady on already ....the rest??
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                        1. subject heading indicating your issue
                        2. your nick
                        3. your corresponding email address
                        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• i will turn up in this panerai jacket

Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
                          Pls make sure it's u who are coming not someone else.
                          I'll be preparing some quiz on ur latest post to check if it's u and not someone else...
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

• forgot to ask, time and place? just to be safe, i will be applying leave tomorrow.

this is because i want the free panerai t-shirt and shirt, sorry to all. i cheapo.

Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
                            Cheers & looking forward to meet u all....
                            I have Panerai T-Shirts & Shirts to give away...

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                              forgot to ask, time and place? just to be safe, i will be applying leave tomorrow.

this is because i want the free panerai t-shirt and shirt, sorry to all. i cheapo.
                              Haha, good one, Bro Triton!
                              Sweet 16:
                              PP Aquanaut
                              VC Overseas
                              AP ROO Black Themes
                              A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                              Breguet Type XXI
                              Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                              JLC Navy Seals
                              GO Senator 60s
                              GP Laureato
                              Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                              Rolex DSSD
                              IWC Big Pilot
                              Pam 112
                              Omega Ploprof
                              Breitling Super Avenger
                              Glycine F104

Comment

• Hi

Originally posted by triton View Post
                                forgot to ask, time and place? just to be safe, i will be applying leave tomorrow.

Hi bro,
                                If you and james attending , me also wants to kapo and join you guys , as usual me very free one .
                                Focal JM_Labs .
                                "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                                Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                                Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                                Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                                Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                                Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                                Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                                Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                                Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                                Cartier Santos 100XL
                                Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X