Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found this advertisement this guy is just rude...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
    Maybe coming with a PAM341....45min? too slow lar....
    see? Fred steady on already ....the rest??
    I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
    A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
    Audemars Piguet ROO
    Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
    De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
    Habring2 Pilot Time Date
    Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
    Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
    IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
    Panerai 270
    Patek Philippe 5711/1a
    Rolex 116610LV
    Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

• Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
      Sure, please invite. Oh, Cedric Lim please come join us I'll buy the first drink for you!
      OK SWEE !!! but it will have to be a paper version, can bo ?

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
      In his eyes, everyone else except him is a mole. How insulting!

Please lor, throw challenge to meet up then when asked to meet up no sound.

Think we moles just meet up and have kopi lah.

In today's market, anyone who can sell a 217 for $30K is top salesman. To sell 217 at $30K to sub a demanding customer must be deal of the century. If this is done deal then that cedric must really be dodo
      This one i dare not say. There are all type of people.

We have 1 kind here,

Comment

• Quoting me outta context again - read my lips - I will attend

Maybe u can invite Chong or Kurap, Kuching or Rusell or Teo urself...
        I'm sure u knoe who's this member Chong or Kurap Kuching or Rusell or Teo, right?

Maybe u can find out from members here in SG-ROC cos I've never been in touch with him & I've lost his number since I lost my phone late last year.
        That said, I dun remember if I ever had Chong or Kurap Kuching or Rusell or Teo's number on my lost phone....maybe

Those of u who r search & memory expert should help search for Chong or Kurap Kuching or Rusell or Teo numbers....maybe we can get him out...I gather from this valuable thread that someone here have great memory & have great search skill....maybe he/she can help...

It seems like a member here claimed he/she know of a bro who have seen or even know this Chong or Kurap, Kuching or Rusell or Teo in this very thread or did I read wrongly...
        This person even claim the bro have seen us together in a GTG....(wow)

Maybe this member's bro who claimed that I've been to a GTG with my partner who call himself Chong or Kurap Kuching or Rusell or Teo can help get my long lost twin brother.

I dun remember ever attending any GTG here in Spore (never got invited)....
        - flipper got invited to a GTG? Common....
        don't go gtg - this happened

GTG or not, I, Fred Tan can be there to meet up regardless if Chong or Kuching or Rusell will show up.
        Will go gtg

Fried Wonton mee will be good before I leave Spore...
        will go gtg

I also got invited to a GTG next mth....I'll show up for sure!
        will go gtg

BTW, Is this GTG real?
        I hope it's not a mole organized GTG that do not exist...
        Cos I have never heard bout it.
        Hope u guys dun bother with e trouble to arrange one in my honour/dishonour....
        don't go gtg
        Anyway, who can miss a GTG to spread my business contacts...I'll attend for sure!
        will go gtg

Just dun mob, kill or rob me when I show up.
        Be gentle...
        I pray no 7 headhunters from Kuching, Sarawak will slash my fingers off & knife me to death....
        don't go gtg

Everyone confused! Time to sleep.
        Sleep? it's too early.
        Hey, Kucing, are u Russell Chong or Teo or Kurap?
        U seem to have his nick?

Comment

• I never force anyone to sell/buy from me

Originally posted by 5218-201/A View Post
          If anyone does not agree with the reasoning of Fred Tan, Russell or Cedric, then it is not a problem, do not agree, do not buy from Fred, Russell or Cedirc and do not sell to Fred, Russell or Cedric, it is quite simple. Once no one does business with him or them or whoever they are, he will change his ruthless, ignorant ways and realize that people have a choice not to buy his goods and not to spend their hard earned money with such a man who does business as he does. They have a choice not to accept the pittance and unfair prices he offers for your watches, if he pays you what you want, you know he will sell for a profit so why put profit in his pocket if you do not agree with his ways of doing business? As I have said, if anyone wants ot sell any Pre-V's and Fred, Russell or Cedric do not offer you a fair price for your Pre-V then please send me a PM with what you have, I would be very interested.

What I have said above applies to all buyers and sellers on this and all forums but I have never seen anyone that so many people have spoken out against one man such as Fred Tan/Cedric Lim/Russell ??? or whatever he calls himself tomorrow but as I said the decision is your's to do business with this man and anyone on these forums. Personally, as I have said before there is no way that I would ever do business with this Fred Tan, if that is his real name?
          It's a free world & u can buy/sell from anyone

Comment

Sleep? it's too early.
            Hey, Kucing, are u Russell Chong or Teo or Kurap?
            U seem to have his nick?
            You reply shows you don't know me enough. haha. I will keep this secret for my friends to secretly laugh.

It is way beyond my sleeping time. Tata.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
              If he is so good why no customer of his stand up for him ?

That is the best question I have heard in the past 24 hours concerning Fred Tan? Exceptrional question, why does none of his customers stand up and post for him?

Comment

• Originally posted by 5218-201/A View Post
                That is the best question I have heard in the past 24 hours concerning Fred Tan? Exceptrional question, why does none of his customers stand up and post for him?
                Nearly 3000 views and still no one bothered to defend him.

Comment

If it's true, then prove it...

If it is not true, then why all the negative posts to you on this thread? Ah, I know, ONE MOLE is posting all fo this or has the head mole sms'ed all of his brothers and they have all descinded on you Fred Tan?

Comment

• How many watch do u think I sold locally?

How many watch do u think I sold locally?
                    Not many.
                    Even fewer from SG-ROC.

My last 5 local trade in Spore involving SG-ROC members?
                    U can see my from my feedback

And I dun sell that many watches....
                    Only 6 this year and almost all are overseas buyer who dun know what is SG-ROC...

Comment

• The entire SG-ROC must have been notified, eh?

If it is not true, then why all the negative posts to you on this thread? Ah, I know, ONE MOLE is posting all fo this or has the head mole sms'ed all of his brothers and they have all descinded on you Fred Tan?
                      How many ppl have been posting here in this thread aside from u & me?
                      The entire SG-ROC?
                      U can count with ur fingers in one hand?

Comment

• Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post

Well I am hoping his customer PAM 217 Cedric Lim will show up tonight to defend him but something tells me that Cedric Lim will not show up tonight. Because the IP addy most of the time tells wher the poster is and maybe Cedric and Russll do not feel going out on a Sunday night to post from another IP other than their home Starhub Cable Vision IP but I am sure we might have a few show up tomorrow from some free wi-fi points around the city to stand up for their hero, Fred Panerai Tan.

Comment

• The more views, the better my exposure & sale prospect

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
                          U heard rite?
                          There's another fried wonton noodle thread in SG-ROC on Panerai that I didn't knew till about over a week ago.

It's busy calling me names like Wanton, Fried, Freddie Kruegger.
                          It has over 5000+ hits from mid May till early Jun, if I'm not mistaken.

I can't be sure of the dates as Moderators has indicated they have deleted some posts that I didn't manage to see.
                          I never posted there, FYI.

But, what I'm sure is my sale suddenly picked up during e same time.
                          4 watch in under 3 weeks.

I was thinking it will take me 4 mths.
                          But 3 weeks? Wow.

Otherwise, why do u think I'm replying to every post that u posted here??

I hope we can hit 10k visitors to this thread by Tuesday...

I'm sure the advertisers & owner of this forum will be delighted & myself as well.

I'm thinking of getting more watch back to SG.

Wait a minute!
                          I think I seldom have buyers from SG-ROC or Singapore....
                          They tend to luv PP/AP/IWC/Rolex more u knoe?
                          U say bad things bout their watches & brands, and suddenly u got 4-5 ppl bashing u up...and u better be not more expert than em...they dun like it

I only sold like 5 items to SG-ROC...sad
                          Looks like e 3k hit in this thread & 5k hit in another thread is useless for me

Comment

• Have Cedric posted in SG-ROC before

Well I am hoping his customer PAM 217 Cedric Lim will show up tonight to defend him but something tells me that Cedric Lim will not show up tonight. Because the IP addy most of the time tells wher the poster is and maybe Cedric and Russll do not feel going out on a Sunday night to post from another IP other than their home Starhub Cable Vision IP but I am sure we might have a few show up tomorrow from some free wi-fi points around the city to stand up for their hero, Fred Panerai Tan.
                            Maybe u wait till mosquito bite u till u no blood oso no one care.
                            I care....Btw, let me know if he show up.
                            I need him to be my 6th feedback....bad or good, up to him lar

Comment

• Drop me sms or call me at 8179.9089 to confirm e place & time

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                              see? Fred steady on already ....the rest??
                              Cheers & looking forward to meet u all....
                              I have Panerai T-Shirts & Shirts to give away...

Comment

• I hope u r not a trader who's hiding behind that nick

You reply shows you don't know me enough. haha. I will keep this secret for my friends to secretly laugh.

It is way beyond my sleeping time. Tata.
                                Pls make sure it's u who are coming not someone else.
                                I'll be preparing some quiz on ur latest post to check if it's u and not someone else...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X