Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found this advertisement this guy is just rude...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
    Yeah, I'll be bored talking about him! Sure, will message you tomorrow if available Tuesday.
    ok, will be waiting......can jio some others if u want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
      Sure, please invite. Oh, Cedric Lim please come join us I'll buy the first drink for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
        I think the orginal post in p.com is remove.

Why har ?

Guess must be the some trader mole at work
        In his eyes, everyone else except him is a mole. How insulting!

Please lor, throw challenge to meet up then when asked to meet up no sound.

Think we moles just meet up and have kopi lah.

In today's market, anyone who can sell a 217 for $30K is top salesman. To sell 217 at $30K to sub a demanding customer must be deal of the century. If this is done deal then that cedric must really be dodo

Comment

• I dunno where is Rusell or Teo or any Chong right now....

Originally posted by Ender View Post
          erhmh, i meant that you and ruseel chong shld turn up at the same meeting to resolve the issue once and for all if you = russell chong...
          Maybe u can invite Chong or Kurap, Kuching or Rusell or Teo urself...
          I'm sure u knoe who's this member Chong or Kurap Kuching or Rusell or Teo, right?

Maybe u can find out from members here in SG-ROC cos I've never been in touch with him & I've lost his number since I lost my phone late last year.
          That said, I dun remember if I ever had Chong or Kurap Kuching or Rusell or Teo's number on my lost phone....maybe

Those of u who r search & memory expert should help search for Chong or Kurap Kuching or Rusell or Teo numbers....maybe we can get him out...I gather from this valuable thread that someone here have great memory & have great search skill....maybe he/she can help...

It seems like a member here claimed he/she know of a bro who have seen or even know this Chong or Kurap, Kuching or Rusell or Teo in this very thread or did I read wrongly...
          This person even claim the bro have seen us together in a GTG....(wow)

Maybe this member's bro who claimed that I've been to a GTG with my partner who call himself Chong or Kurap Kuching or Rusell or Teo can help get my long lost twin brother.

I dun remember ever attending any GTG here in Spore (never got invited)....
          - flipper got invited to a GTG? Common....

GTG or not, I, Fred Tan can be there to meet up regardless if Chong or Kuching or Rusell will show up.

Fried Wonton mee will be good before I leave Spore...

I also got invited to a GTG next mth....I'll show up for sure!

BTW, Is this GTG real?
          I hope it's not a mole organized GTG that do not exist...
          Cos I have never heard bout it.
          Hope u guys dun bother with e trouble to arrange one in my honour/dishonour....

Anyway, who can miss a GTG to spread my business contacts...I'll attend for sure!

Just dun mob, kill or rob me when I show up.
          Be gentle...
          I pray no 7 headhunters from Kuching, Sarawak will slash my fingers off & knife me to death....

Comment

• Prove it if it's true

Originally posted by Mille View Post
            Fred, its obvious that everyone here has an issue with your personality.
            If it's true, then prove it...

Comment

• Number is 8179.9089

Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
              Tuesday?
              No problem.

That's not Chong or Kurap Kuching or Rusell or Teo number.
              That's Fred Tan's.

remember hor...

Comment

• I'm avail on Tuesday

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
                Yeah, I'll be bored talking about him! Sure, will message you tomorrow if available Tuesday.
                Name e place & time

Comment

• Maybe u can invite Chong or Kurap, Kuching or Rusell or Teo urself...
                  I'm sure u knoe who's this member Chong or Kurap Kuching or Rusell or Teo, right?

Maybe u can find out from members here in SG-ROC cos I've never been in touch with him & I've lost his number since I lost my phone late last year.
                  That said, I dun remember if I ever had Chong or Kurap Kuching or Rusell or Teo's number on my lost phone....maybe

Those of u who r search & memory expert should help search for Chong or Kurap Kuching or Rusell or Teo numbers....maybe we can get him out...I gather from this valuable thread that someone here have great memory & have great search skill....maybe he/she can help...

It seems like a member here claimed he/she know of a bro who have seen or even know this Chong or Kurap, Kuching or Rusell or Teo in this very thread or did I read wrongly...
                  This person even claim the bro have seen us together in a GTG....(wow)

Maybe this member's bro who claimed that I've been to a GTG with my partner who call himself Chong or Kurap Kuching or Rusell or Teo can help get my long lost twin brother.

I dun remember ever attending any GTG here in Spore (never got invited)....
                  - flipper got invited to a GTG? Common....
                  don't go gtg

GTG or not, I, Fred Tan can be there to meet up regardless if Chong or Kuching or Rusell will show up.
                  Will go gtg

Fried Wonton mee will be good before I leave Spore...
                  will go gtg

I also got invited to a GTG next mth....I'll show up for sure!
                  will go gtg

BTW, Is this GTG real?
                  I hope it's not a mole organized GTG that do not exist...
                  Cos I have never heard bout it.
                  Hope u guys dun bother with e trouble to arrange one in my honour/dishonour....
                  don't go gtg
                  Anyway, who can miss a GTG to spread my business contacts...I'll attend for sure!
                  will go gtg

Just dun mob, kill or rob me when I show up.
                  Be gentle...
                  I pray no 7 headhunters from Kuching, Sarawak will slash my fingers off & knife me to death....
                  don't go gtg

Everyone confused! Time to sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ender View Post
                    and yes, so your logic applies to you cause you are obviously in for the $.
                    but for me, and alot of ppl, this reasoning does not apply.
                    you must appreciate that your way is not the only way.

If anyone does not agree with the reasoning of Fred Tan, Russell or Cedric, then it is not a problem, do not agree, do not buy from Fred, Russell or Cedirc and do not sell to Fred, Russell or Cedric, it is quite simple. Once no one does business with him or them or whoever they are, he will change his ruthless, ignorant ways and realize that people have a choice not to buy his goods and not to spend their hard earned money with such a man who does business as he does. They have a choice not to accept the pittance and unfair prices he offers for your watches, if he pays you what you want, you know he will sell for a profit so why put profit in his pocket if you do not agree with his ways of doing business? As I have said, if anyone wants ot sell any Pre-V's and Fred, Russell or Cedric do not offer you a fair price for your Pre-V then please send me a PM with what you have, I would be very interested.

What I have said above applies to all buyers and sellers on this and all forums but I have never seen anyone that so many people have spoken out against one man such as Fred Tan/Cedric Lim/Russell ??? or whatever he calls himself tomorrow but as I said the decision is your's to do business with this man and anyone on these forums. Personally, as I have said before there is no way that I would ever do business with this Fred Tan, if that is his real name?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
                      Name e place & time
                      I specifically asked for Cedric Lim, not you! Unless you and him are the same person

Comment

• guys....talk so much no use....

since we're having a sg-roc meeting on 12 june....it's another week away and the duration of the gathering is few hours...all show up lah...fred is in town....whoever knows russell or whatever moles or not...ask them to attend lor (no need wanton mee or 45mins promise)..

we've met many bros past 2 years...and we've not met many others....might as well...
                        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                        Audemars Piguet ROO
                        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                        Panerai 270
                        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                        Rolex 116610LV
                        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

• I didn't know u can do that...

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                          Agree with the above

if use internet banking hor, I can even put the sender of the money as Tom Cruise and receiver to be Angelina Jolie (ps, don tell Brad Pitt).
                          really?

Comment

• I'm attending

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                            guys....talk so much no use....

since we're having a sg-roc meeting on 12 june....it's another week away and the duration of the gathering is few hours...all show up lah...fred is in town....whoever knows russell or whatever moles or not...ask them to attend lor (no need wanton mee or 45mins promise)..

we've met many bros past 2 years...and we've not met many others....might as well...
                            Maybe coming with a PAM341....45min? too slow lar....

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
                              If it's true, then prove it...
                              Is proven(in this thread itself), need we say more ?
                              U again ignore my question.

Should I be sad or happy ?
                              Guess I am no big buyer.

Comment

• Cos u r not here for logic

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                                still fail to see your logic...
                                U are here to just smear me with false accusations & tirades

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X