Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found this advertisement this guy is just rude...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
    If u sell as John ABC in SG-ROC, u better be JohnABC or JABC or ADCJohn or J.A. in other forum to be known as u should be known.
    I will personally not deal with someone who call himself KuchingSarawak here and by other names like KinabaluSabah, KuantanPahang, KTTrengganu & etc in P, VP, BW, WN, TZ, VRF & etc!!
    Would you?
    I would deal with a John so long as he admits he is Peter on another forum.
    That's me.
    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
    three times is enemy action and
    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
    ."

Comment

Accidentally selling parts that are fake is normal in VRF.
      This is not a big deal in any forum as long as u remove the post & stop the sale.
      There're so many fakes even the long term sellers have been caught there but everytime they got highlighted like me, they took action to remove it.
      So, in what way was I intentionally trying to rip someone knowingly when I have even remove all post not only in VRF but all forums?
      As for the rojak, in which way I didn't disclose this?
      I post a WTB to make e set complete & sell the set as complete so that I can improve my profit.
      When I posted the WTB, it's under my name & ppl who bothered to search will know.
      There's nothing wrong with that and improving profit my adding tags, boxes, blank papers & anchor is acceptable.
      Hey, it's my 1st Rolex FS post in VRF, I didn't know that I must state this watch as rojak and I was told to state it after my 1st post in VRF by moderators.
      And that I did immediately.
      So what is the problem here?
      U have posted all u post correctly e 1st time in all sale forums?
      I'm still posting without any issue after that in VRF & SG-ROC
      BTW, a moderator here in SG-ROC did contacted me after I ask for my sale post to be taken down & he offered to help & he also indicated understand my situation and clearly know that my intention NOT to cheat knowingly.
      Do not try to make an issue outta no issue, if that what u r not intentionally doing.
      of course, it's not an issue to you... you are the potential buyer...
      ."

Comment

When all e members' post is only attack on one member, what do u call that?
        it's correct and truthful?
        ."

Comment

Credibility aside. Reference & reputation with different nick is possible

If u sell as John ABC in SG-ROC, u better be JohnABC or JABC or ADCJohn or J.A. in other forum to be known as u should be known.

I will personally not deal with someone who call himself KuchingSarawak here and by other names like KinabaluSabah, KuantanPahang, KTTrengganu & etc in P, VP, BW, WN, TZ, VRF & etc!!

Would you?
          If a seller / buyer with a nickname say "B.Obaba" has a good solid reputation, tens of good feedback, reputation & countless international Ref, do u think he'd wanna start again with another nick like "H.Lipton" in new forum or other forums?

Intuitively, using multi-nicks in different forum & selling/posting/buying same items not only reduce one's credibility but goes against logic.

Why waste the good name.
          If u have a good name here in SG-ROC, do u wanna set a new one that's different in VRF, Rolex, WN, TZ & etc?
          Why not use it if it's avail?

Comment

Pictures below were taken at a Risti get together with Eng Tay in Jakarta. Compare the 6152's strap curvature above 1 o'clock with your picture and these.

Comment

You call that attack/flame/put ppl down?
              I'm merely stating my point. That's all to it.
              No attack, flaming or putting ppl down.
              I am merely putting my honest opinion across.
              So, is that wrong in this thread, tell me?
              There are actually many more post that was removed by Moderators in this particular thread but not mine.
              The removed posts from this thread attack me directly for merely stating the fact that not all PAMs price are down and most models from other brands are down.
              Apparently some of e attackers has been banned & but there are back with new nicks.
              So, it's wrong to say the truth & what I think. I guess some traders & collectors of the brand that I said e price are down are not happi with me till today and has been flaming me since.
              And till today, certain OP and all of Rolex/AP/PP & etc price is still down since my last post.
              And there're still going going down if u look at Rolex.
              Was I right then in my post & now?
              Look at all the certain OP models like 23, 29, 88, 90, 104, 164, 183, 210, 212, 213, 233, 237, 270, 301, 310, 311, 312, 317, 318, 320 & all of Rolex/AP/PP/IWC models & etc that are being posted & collecting dust here & all forums worldwide since my above post.
              Was I right?
              Or, was I wrong?
              And even myself are not right is the case of PAM1, 4, 9, 22, 26, 56, 115, 117, 123 & 239 where price have actually gone down since my above post when I predicted they will maintain their price.
              I can be wrong & I admit it when I am.
              Rolex GMT2c, Ex2, DSSD, SD, Sub-Date, LV, Milgauss price is still going down & down.
              Even my 1680 & 5508 that I posted for sale have not a single taker.
              One one enquiry so far for my 5508.
              My 3 BNIB Panerais (249, 318 & 317) are selling in less than 3 week since posting the 4 BNIBs up in middle of May.
              All my BNIB 219L, 292J & 292K plus my earlier 317K were all gone in less than a mth between Mar - Apr.
              Look at the dealer's corner here in SG-ROC & tell me if any 5512, 5513, 1655, 1665, 1675, 1680, 16800, 6694 and etc are moving since 18 mths ago way even before I posted in the above thread?
              Are these vintages price going up or going out?
              In VRF 2-3 mths ago, someone labelled as a VRF contributing member said that price have dropped by as much as 62% since 2008 & still dropping and he is recording all transaction asking price in all forums & even eBay....someone more skill in Excel than me, u c!
              Look at the PP steel 5980, 5712 & 5711/1As these days.
              Calatrava is as good as dead.
              Is price going up since my last thread?
              Look at the AP Safari, Navi, Diver, Volcano, Bumble Bee, T3, EOD, Alinghi, Shaq, All Star right now.....is e price still going down?
              If u have WC, u will bleed to death when u sell.
              Of cource ppl buy watch not bcos of value.
              I buy bcos I can & bcos I want & I couldn't care if e price is down by 99.88%
              And look at pre-V PAM and vintage PAM and even 127, 217, 232 & 249 since my above post? Have they maintained and even recovered?
              And about the servicing, someone in the thread are so pissed when I told him off about his complaint about Richemont Service Ctr as unfounded.
              So he's not happi with what I think & I must be happi with everything that all of u say & do?
              I select & sell watches that are free from "4", "5", "6" & "9" at e same price, if not cheaper than those who tried to sell u one that has any of e above digits.
              Of course not many ppl care about numbers.
              But, I cam assure u, that u will care when u try to sell.
              Or course there are buyer who couldn't care if ur watch is 569/700 and 1144/2000 or 1414/2500, right?
              I even ensured u have all e catalogues & books and even paper bags if they have one.
              How many grey traders give all e 2 books & 2 catalogues & OP paper bag?
              I bet some of em are keeping it to sell as accessories in future to milk more $ from u.
              The very ppl that u think are good traders could be ripping u off with fake inner parts, short change u by not giving u all e tang tie, rubber protector, price tag & even e tanned brown box.
              The very ppl that u say are n business more longer than me and cause no problem are the same ppl who sell polished watches as LNIB or Minty and claim they are not.
              Bring me any watch that u bought from these grey-traders as LNIB, Excellent & Minty and indicated not polished right now & show it to Richemont Service Ctr & ask if they have been polished.
              I dare to tell u almost all will be polished before especially the LNIB and even some BNIBs.
              I merely select & sell u e best number that u can heave to minimize e losses should u need to sell at a lost or maximize ur profit if it goes that way.
              But, when I started this no 4, 5, 6, & 9 trend, I guess many collectors and traders are not happi with me for making their watches less valuable.
              Common, I respect everyone here & all watch afficianados.
              Ppl who knows know I do.
              But I cannot respect ppl who will go against me just because I'm a flipper.
              another wall of text.
              we can go on and on again ... but i think you shld understand that no one's against you just because you are a flipper/ grey dealer.
              ."

Comment

I pray the do

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                it's correct and truthful?
                Cos if they are not, they are just wasting their time.
                I actually couldn't care less of being called names.

One things that I cannot tolerate is when someone say I have multi-nicks in e forum, names on e street, sell fake goods & etc.

Do u seriously think all e forum have no resource to go after ppl who use multi-nicks and do u think moderators who know me here and elsewhere and had also bought & sold to me will not know?

A moderator here had received payment from my POSBank/DBS account with "Tan ### #####" name 2 mths ago.
                He can proof my identity.

Can e moles here do e same & bank in say SGD1.00 to moderator account thru hassle free iBanking.
                I'm very sure every1 has POSBank here.

Comment

If a seller / buyer with a nickname say "B.Obaba" has a good solid reputation, tens of good feedback, reputation & countless international Ref, do u think he'd wanna start again with another nick like "H.Lipton" in new forum or other forums?
                  Intuitively, using multi-nicks in different forum & selling/posting/buying same items not only reduce one's credibility but goes against logic.
                  Why waste the good name.
                  If u have a good name here in SG-ROC, do u wanna set a new one that's different in VRF, Rolex, WN, TZ & etc?
                  Why not use it if it's avail?
                  that's if you are in for the biz...
                  by your argument, alot of sellers on TZ-UK have little credibility and are going against logic given that they have different nicks on p.com
                  ."

Comment

I have no $ to buy this

Originally posted by 5218-201/A View Post
                    Pictures below were taken at a Risti get together with Eng Tay in Jakarta. Compare the 6152's strap curvature above 1 o'clock with your picture and these.

?

And that guy will be radioactively activated, LOL

Comment

of course, it's not an issue to you... you are the potential buyer...
                      typo, shld read as "you are not the potential buyer..."
                      ."

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                        oh ya, side track. does anyone have the link to the rojak Rolex that Ender mentioned which Fred is trying to sell as a 'complete' set? I read his comments and found that if he did disclose in this selling thread that its a rojak set, then its fine. But his comments was that he posted WTB looking for parts, then I feel its not appropriate. I mean, why don directly list in the selling thread? Indirecty implying that the buyer should know cos Fred posted WTB threads and hence, the Rolex is a rojak set to me is indiectly trying to withhold information in the hope that the buyer doesnt know. kinda dishonest, like my bloody ERA agent which I complain and complain like siao. His response whenever he never tell me properly is that HDB webbie got put. WTF! Kudos to the government for stepping in on such dishonest practises.
                        erh, just go to VRF and do a search on seller's name.
                        well, your thinking is the same as mine and the mods, but of course, the seller thinks otherwise.
                        ."

Comment

One things that I cannot tolerate is when someone say I have multi-nicks in e forum, names on e street, sell fake goods & etc.
                          Do u seriously think all e forum have no resource to go after ppl who use multi-nicks and do u think moderators who know me here and elsewhere and had also bought & sold to me will not know?
                          A moderator here had received payment from my POSBank/DBS account with "Tan ### #####" name 2 mths ago.
                          Can e moles here do e same & bank in say SGD1.00 to moderator account thru hassle free iBanking.
                          I'm very sure every1 has POSBank here.
                          that's what you say.

noted.

the irony.

irony X 2

I'm very sure every1 has POSBank here
                          your logic is one kind.... can your transaction with this mod prove that you were not Rusell Chong?
                          since you brought up this issue of proof,
                          was it not once suggested that you and your collegue Rusell Chong (who was the one trying to inflate the mkt) turn up together at some gathering ... what happened to that?
                          Last edited by Ender; 06-06-10, 12:18 PM. Reason: Colour
                          ."

Comment

another wall of text.
                            we can go on and on again ... but i think you shld understand that no one's against you just because you are a flipper/ grey dealer.

Very true Enders, I beleive this guy CL/FT seems to prey on people who need to sell rather than someone who wants ot sell to upgrade to anther watch thus not giving a fair price.

I would advise anyone that feels they are not getting a fair deal selling to CL/FT then please PM with what you have and with wht you think is a fair rice and I may be interested in it. PAM Pre-V's only, please.

Comment

Can you quote me & show to everyone here that I "put other people down, call other people names, make fun of other watchmaking brands whilst worshipping panerai at the same time"

I wear an expensive watch?
                              Wow, I didn't know that.
                              Have we met or are u just another troll?
                              Hi Fred, I think by your usual (not always) insinuation, condescending tone and pointless acussations, you are putting people down.

This is also what you called Bro Exondus (put other peoples down by name calling) and suggested that Rolex ownership is (make fun of other watchmaking brands) going the way of the dodo on 30 Oct 2010 in your reply to him.

"You're obviously making false & baseless accusations.
                              You're barking at e wrong tree.
                              And, you're off-topic.
                              Worst, you dun even know Panerai to speak about it.
                              You only know 312, it seems

Other traders like YKC brought in less than 30 piece of Rolex in last 3 years.
                              All in all, grey traders brought into SG less than 200 pieces of Rolex in last 3 years.
                              We are not the cause of Rolex failure cause we cannot possibly fight AD who brought in 30,000 pieces of Rolex a year into Spore.

I can assure you, all the grey traders here are not making one single cent from Rolex since 2006. We r just taking these Rolex to fulfill our qouta with the ADs to maintain relationships for other brands purchase.

In fact, starting from 2007, you can clearly see that our Rolex pricing is low as we r only keen to minimize losses asap by disposing fast.

You obviously ignorant and are only shooting off your mouth with no facts."
                              Our generation only want something that no1 else is wearing.
                              Gone are the days when my dad goes to a wedding banquet to find 7 of his fren wearing the same 1680 in e same reception.
                              Gone r the days when my granddad & 3 of my granduncles wouldn't mind visiting my great-grand parents wearing the same 5513.
                              Some went to their graves in Melaka wearing the same 5513.

These ppl are all dead, dying or outta $ due to over-ageing....they dun even have $ to pay Rolex Service Ctr SGD1,200 to full service their pitted case for goodness sake & I had to pay em.

Rolex had severely over estimate its branding power on the new generation M & S who want's to be exclusive.
                              I dun wan to wear e AP ROO Safari that my boss is wearing even when it's my fav must have item.
                              I dun wan to wear e Calatrava that my cousin is flashing around.
                              I dun wan to be seen in a Big Pilot cause my colleague in my office was dumb enough to get 1 last mth when he know's I already have one.

So, greed killed Rolex. Not grey-traders. Not me. We never make much. We never flood e mart.
                              [/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Maybe I'm being too sensitive, but this must have been the catalyst of the displeasure against you, and not because we are trolls or moles working for grey dealers.
                              However, I'm certain if you were more sensitive to the feelings of others and presented your thoughts with less hints of clinical paranoia, a less harsh and abrasive tone, tensions will start to ease over time.
                              Sweet 16:
                              PP Aquanaut
                              VC Overseas
                              AP ROO Black Themes
                              A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                              Breguet Type XXI
                              Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                              JLC Navy Seals
                              GO Senator 60s
                              GP Laureato
                              Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                              Rolex DSSD
                              IWC Big Pilot
                              Pam 112
                              Omega Ploprof
                              Breitling Super Avenger
                              Glycine F104

Comment

Damn Fred, With all of these posts, I wonder why anyone wants to deal with you? I wonder if Eng Tay is one of your customers Fred? Ah let me email him and discuss it.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X