Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found this advertisement this guy is just rude...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it'll be an honor to rid this earth of liars like u

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
    Another similar stunt from you. To think you can even glorify killing....what else you can't do?

Comment

• Originally posted by RTS View Post
      ......... Make more friends than enemy, pls.. Why create more trouble for yourself?
      Don't worry for him. He enjoys it and he says it helps him to sell watch faster than anyone else. So, he should thank us.

Wait a minute....will that make me a mole for him? eerke!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5218-201/A View Post
        Now that I have proved it Rolesor, how would you have had me prove it, get a note from my Mom? Some people don't have the common sense to get out of their own way.
        What's the matter? You can spend so much time asking for people to prove their identity. And when your identity got questioned, your ego got bruised?

Comment

• I have no trouble

Originally posted by RTS View Post
          ......... Make more friends than enemy, pls.. Why create more trouble for yourself?
          Trouble?
          Nah....

Cash aplenty, waiting for my next kill...
          U cannot imagine how good my life is

Comment

• Dun bully him lar

Originally posted by Rolesor View Post
            What's the matter? You can spend so much time asking for people to prove their identity. And when your identity got questioned, your ego got bruised?
            I already beat this guy up badly enuf.
            Sekali he commit suicide, I'll be bery guilty.
            He's a wife u knoe...

Comment

• Sorry hor

Don't worry for him. He enjoys it and he says it helps him to sell watch faster than anyone else. So, he should thank us.

Wait a minute....will that make me a mole for him? eerke!
              Before I can be ur cancerous mole, I would have died of ur stinking mouth even when I'm at ur bum that's at e rear u know?

U knoe?
              It seems like u have 2 exit holes

Comment

• Dun worry

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
                Fred, how can we invite you to our gathering tomorrow? There'll be a fist fight if you show up. You keep on rubbing everyone the wrong way... Just relax and others will tend to forget and forgive. But you keep on arguing
                I promise I'll be gentle

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
                  Before I can be ur cancerous mole, I would have died of ur stinking mouth even when I'm at ur bum that's at e rear u know?

U knoe?
                  It seems like u have 2 exit holes
                  Thanks for the entertainment. I really need to sleep.

Comment

Maybe it's only u & a few ur mates...
                    If Richemont Ctr service is bad, there should be thousands of ppl saying so now, right?
                    If I'm not mistaken, we have thousands of viewer in this thread, right?
                    They should be getting pretty worked up now when I say I have never had a bad service b4.
                    I guess it's only ur wife & few of ur mates here?
                    all i am saying is there is some basis for complaints against Richemont's service.
                    what's my basis?
                    the bad experiences of my wife and a good friend of mine.
                    can you say that Richemont's service is 100% faultless?
                    what's your basis?
                    at most, you can distinguish the experiences of my wife and my friend and say that generally Richemont service is good save for a few negative ones.

as for your last comment, time to take some medication since you are jumping at shadows.. other than 4 members here whom I am aware of (3 of whom has gone MIA), I have not met anyone from this forum. out of these 4, none have posted anything on this thread.

Ender
                    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                    three times is enemy action and
                    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                    ."

Comment

• Shiok lar

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
                      Fred, how can we invite you to our gathering tomorrow? There'll be a fist fight if you show up. You keep on rubbing everyone the wrong way... Just relax and others will tend to forget and forgive. But you keep on arguing
                      Hey, I'm still on trow

Comment

I never said I sold any watches in Taiwan & Japan, did I??
                        I never moved there to sell watches.
                        My move's for work & not related to watches. SURE you didn't.

There you go shooting ur foul mouth with lies again.
                        Stop e lies when u have been caught posting from Jakarta when u claim to be in Spore. Maybe you could show me where I claimed anywhere that I was in Singapore? Anywhere.

Ur post got deleted in P.com, right?
                        Is it bcos u attack someone or is it bcos the mods have detected same IP address being used by different nicks?
                        Pls come back to us on this...

Bullcrap, I can still logon there and guess what, 3 of my posts got deleted in that thread when they cleaned it up, 4 of your posts got deleted there and about another 15 from other posters were deleted but as usual according to you only the bad guys posts got deleted, the US guys on there nailed you for what you are. Can you explain why you asked the Mods over at P.com to finally elete the thread? & Yeah, we know what watch u sold recently.
                        Can see from e "Sold" threads.
                        Dunno if it's real or not. And dunno if u actually sold a watch. Really, which one? Give us all a link to this thread

If I'm e buyer, I'll surely bring it for RSC checks.
                        Coming from someone who scream repeatedly on e entire weekend for my blood & wanting to see me face2face in Spore to but later say he couldn't come, if I'm e poor buyer who bought a Rolex from u recently, I'll definitely make sure RSC strip every part to check....
                        Hey if you look in this thread I invited you to a GTG when I am in town in July not any other time, you really do have a bad memory but refer to this thread to get it back.
                        Btw, I dunno if u actually sold a watch of was it just a phantom post along with some other phantom post in Kopi corner & Panerai corner to "validate" urself before u spring an attack on me like a mole & troll. Actually if you read the first post on here that I started, I was going after Cedric Lim, who as it turns out seems to be you as per the other posters here, in my original post, I never accused you of being Cedric Lim, do understand written English? But with you now here admitting I was coming after you, are you also admitting that you are Cedric Lim?
                        Did someone in Spore offer u discount for ur future watch purchase if u slander me? No, no one in Singapore is selling a Pre-V I am interested in.
                        Mole & troll 201A.... According to who? Fred Tan? Cedric Lim? Russell Chong or all of the above?

Pls keep e attack up & maybe u some1 in Spore will knock off a few hundreds off an item u have been eyeing all e way from Jakarta. Please refer to the answer above.

Comment

• I would like to attend this if fred is coming along.. with or without the free T-shirt..

Comment

• Really? Is it only u & ur wife & ur one last of e mohican's fren

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                            all i am saying is there is some basis for complaints against Richemont's service.
                            what's my basis?
                            the bad experiences of my wife and a good friend of mine.
                            can you say that Richemont's service is 100% faultless?
                            what's your basis?
                            at most, you can distinguish the experiences of my wife and my friend and say that generally Richemont service is good save for a few negative ones.

as for your last comment, time to take some medication since you are jumping at shadows.. other than 4 members here whom I am aware of (3 of whom has gone MIA), I have not met anyone from this forum. out of these 4, none have posted anything on this thread.

Ender
                            Cos I have asked many many frens & even myself who have went there since the days b4 they moved and after, it seems like everyone have no problem..

Maybe we can do a pool.
                            I'm not saying they are perfect.

My 5 best frens & 20+ ppl whom I've been asking off the jest had never face any prob there.

Sometimes e prob is not e Ctr, sometimes e prob is e customer.
                            In Spore, a very small % of watch owners like act up in service Ctr.
                            Just ask e gals at e counter & they will have lotsa horror stories to tell.

BTW, have u dealed with Rolex, AP & Patek Svcs Ctr before?
                            I think Rolex is e worst.

Comment

Cos I have asked many many frens & even myself who have went there since the days b4 they moved and after, it seems like everyone have no problem..

Maybe we can do a pool.
                              I'm not saying they are perfect.

My 5 best frens & 20+ ppl whom I've been asking off the jest had never face any prob there.Sometimes e prob is not e Ctr, sometimes e prob is e customer.
                              In Spore, a very small % of watch owners like act up in service Ctr.
                              Just ask e gals at e counter & they will have lotsa horror stories to tell.

BTW, have u dealed with Rolex, AP & Patek Svcs Ctr before?
                              I think Rolex is e worst.
                              They live in Singapore? Really?

Comment

• it's too early

Thanks for the entertainment. I really need to sleep.
                                Pls play with me

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X