No announcement yet.

What inspired you to buy your rolex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm.. For me it's actually a very old friend who was an AH-LONG!!
    Muahaha.. Used to be very close to him tat time.. Remembered he's either wearing TT DJ or day-date everytime we sit kopitiam. Even till now my watch preference is datejust..
    [B][I]There's no jewels or gems to compliment a man..
    Only a perfect timepiece that should be worn on his wrist.. [/I][/B]

Comment

Not a watch person at all...

Few years back. bought my wife a DJ and she "complain" that only she wearing... so got a GMT myself.

But only recently was a little interested horology... so we got a few other watches in a short span of time... Have to take a break a bit...
      The ArmchairEconomist

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        Btw, is ur friend oso a SGROC member here? If nt, jio him in la..
        He already in d dark side long b4 me ...... Hahaha....
        Stand up for wat is rite even if you r standing alone

Comment

For me, I was attracted by Rolex when I was passing PK shop in Bencoolen Street every week to the Guan Yin Temple.

As days passby, my mind was on these watches and finally, found this forum which I later get a Explorer II from a bro here.

However, in the past, I would never think in my mind to possess one due to its high price.......

But now, my wish has come true and got poison deeper liao......

I'm now in the habit of checking this forum every day (many times, midnight hours, in overseas, etc) and feel something's not right if I don't do it....

Comment

Originally posted by ranchu8888 View Post
            I'm now in the habit of checking this forum every day (many times, midnight hours, in overseas, etc) and feel something's not right if I don't do it....
            My habit is on com,first thing I do is go on SG-ROC. If I am at home,I am on sg-roc....confirm 1...haha. 80-90% of my time spent on my com is here....hahaha

Hardcore Sg-roc guy here REALLY HARDCORE

Originally posted by armchaireconomist View Post
            Not a watch person at all...

Few years back. bought my wife a DJ and she "complain" that only she wearing... so got a GMT myself.

But only recently was a little interested horology... so we got a few other watches in a short span of time... Have to take a break a bit...
            No worries, in a year's time....you will convert your shop and start selling watches already...hehehe

Originally posted by communicam View Post
            Hmmm.. For me it's actually a very old friend who was an AH-LONG!!
            Muahaha.. Used to be very close to him tat time.. Remembered he's either wearing TT DJ or day-date everytime we sit kopitiam. Even till now my watch preference is datejust..
            Always loved the DD

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
              woot...rich man spotted..hahaha...want to buy juz buy..no need to consider de...
              of course, didn't mention here didn't mean didn't happen wat..i.e. got consider la..my pay is less than 2k/mth le.. dun consider meh?
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by whiteangle74 View Post
                He already in d dark side long b4 me ...... Hahaha....
                WHO WHO WHO!! I want to know hehehe

Comment

Some months ago, I was submitting my IRAS online...

Then I did some calculations, over the past 6 years, since i completed NS, I've joined the work force, and never stopped working since...

A huge amount of my savings were spent recently for my new house and wedding dinner... I look at my watch to check the time, which is a Tag SEL series, bought 10 years ago...

Then i told myself, "Its time i reward myself."
                  Used to wear - Tag Heuer SEL Series
                  Now Wearing - Seiko
                  Soon to buy - Rolex Datejust 116234
                  Future Buys - Pre-own Omega Speedy Pro for Daily Use

Comment

I'am in the retail line business. Clothing and accesorries
                    Me

116713 TT GMT Master II

16610LV Sub LV

Me Bitach

179174 Ladies DJ MOP

What i say is purely from the heart. No discrimination, No offence, just pure BS.

Comment

Originally posted by sbit_sg View Post
                      I'am in the retail line business. Clothing and accesorries
                      Looks like quite a few of the bros here in retail business. Wad kind of clothing and accessories ? If you dun find it comfortable to disclose can PM

Comment

I specialize in Cubic Zirconia accessories and taiwanese/korean clothings.. That explains my interest in bling bling stuffs.
                        Me

116713 TT GMT Master II

16610LV Sub LV

Me Bitach

179174 Ladies DJ MOP

What i say is purely from the heart. No discrimination, No offence, just pure BS.

Comment

Originally posted by sbit_sg View Post
                          I specialize in Cubic Zirconia accessories and taiwanese/korean clothings.. That explains my interest in bling bling stuffs.
                          I see...I see. CZ I dun like leh hehe...I only like diamonds ,I just started collecting small ones,long way to go

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            WHO WHO WHO!! I want to know hehehe
                            Haha.. Not nice to mention names la.... Nw kana posion liao... Everytime shopping wif wife n kids will look at ppl watches n will pop into watch shop to look c look c.......tat told wife tat wanted to buy gmt II her face darker then chacoal... Hahahaha.....
                            Stand up for wat is rite even if you r standing alone

Comment

Originally posted by whiteangle74 View Post
                              Haha.. Not nice to mention names la.... Nw kana posion liao... Everytime shopping wif wife n kids will look at ppl watches n will pop into watch shop to look c look c.......tat told wife tat wanted to buy gmt II her face darker then chacoal... Hahahaha.....
                              aiyah... my mother also same, i saw me looking at daytona/gmtII/expII, and she scold me for wearing such a watch at my age
                              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                              Blue 6694
                              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                                aiyah... my mother also same, i saw me looking at daytona/gmtII/expII, and she scold me for wearing such a watch at my age
                                Hahaha....she does ah? then she let you buy ur DJ?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X