Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australian claims that Singaporean are RUDE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

having live in australia for 5 years before, i met my fair share of rude australians as well.

im not sure if anyone is aware that last year, one australian couple sent their 2 kids to sg because they can't control the kids.

the australian kids were filmed on what happen. guess what happened when they were living with a singaporean couple? i shall not discuss, but you can always google to find out more.

because we have lived in an environment that is protected and controlled. some will think that they are king of the world. likewise, i have met australians who have never left their own state that they were born and they too behave like king of the world.

as mentioned, in any society, there are good and bad. pros and cons. what matters is we all learn and grow
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

ya singaporeans r rude. mostly i agree. but i think every countries also have their fair share of rude citizens. Finally if i see this #%^$%$%$&%$&6 Stapleton guy i let him see what is rude

Comment

YES!!!! WE ARE RUDE!!! SO??????

Comment

Sporeans these days are not as well mannered as compared decades ago. The upbringing maybe needs to be self-questioned. Maybe it could be the parents attitude that influences the child?

I seen young kids as young as around 5-6 years old, running like wild kids in departmental stores. Such a barbaric behaviour reflects badly on the parents control over the kids. The best part is that the parents are not doing anything to stop them!

I do find that sporeans nowadays not just rude, attitude problem n also stuck up at times. Not the same as what we are used to be.

BTW, Im a sporean as well. No offence here. Im sure there's others many other nice sporeans out there.

Comment

I admit I ish also nice
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Well....i treat people in the way how they treat me...hehehehe...if u r nice i can be nice to u by 10X more...hehehe..however if you are nasty i can be 100X nastier...hehehehe
              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Is it founded? What remark is this?

If the criticism is objective and fact based, as a nation and people, we should review and see where things can be improved.

Much as there is adversity in wealth levels and interests in this nation, we should learn to stand up and defend with national pride where accusations are not correctly founded.

Bashing my nation because ..."many say...." and "an IT Manager..." ? An article based on "feel" or because there is an axe to grind?

Do a proper sampling across all local and expat segments in Singapore before making such remarks about a place I called home - Singapore. Proper questionnaires with audited results.

I have dealt with overseas markets in business (not watches). And there are mixed sentiments. There are nice Aussies, and they are rude Aussies.

And as Singaporeans, we can criticise our government because it is our birth rights or "citizenship rights". We elect a clean government and much as there are rooms for improvement, this island has been well run compared to many other places in the world.

But when others criticise our Nation, our people and our government, we have to learn to defend certain unfounded views.

When the helicopters fly past our Padang this 9 August 2010...... be proud.

Comment

Yeah me rude hah " To get even , I shall poke them they were Arrogant & Racist lah. " LOL !! Here ur abalone$... u can keep it!! Kekeke

Comment

Decades ago, BEFORE THE GARMEN brought in these so-call foreign talents.
                    Singaporeans were more polite, humble n self-restrained. This is not the case anymore decades after since back then.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X