Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australian claims that Singaporean are RUDE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian claims that Singaporean are RUDE!

So what say you?

http://www.smh.com.au/world/singapor...0530-wnjm.html
    Nobody is Perfect, I am Nobody.

sporeans r rude

Comment

110% agree that generally Singaporeans are rude and that they don't even realise it!

Comment

To be fair, these days it is now becoming increasingly difficult to differentiate whether they are actually local Singaporeans or pseudo-Singaporeans (foreign workers). So whenever bad behaviour comes around, I unintentionally think they are Sillyporean.

Comment

i tink every country had it share of rude ppl..............some angmos oso are damn rude on the road and still ntinking that they r high n mighty and we r the lower class asians in the IPMAN era

Comment

there are always bad sheeps in every countries lar....A person manners is usually up to individual upbringing....nothing got to do with which country or race
            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

" Some foreign workers in the city have few kind words about Singaporeans' manners. "They are the rudest f---ing people I have ever seen; they need some basic training in civic awareness," said Paul Stapleton, an IT manager from Sydney. "They don't feel that anyone else exists outside this tiny island." "

For someone who made such comment, i wonder why should we be bother????
              Yes, i agree we have lots of room to improve, but i dont think we are the " rudest f---ing people "...
              My Small Collection :
              GMT II 16710 Coke U series
              JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
              Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
              Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
              Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
              PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
              BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

i suppose the Paul Stapleton is anti-asian...hehehe..he ought to be barred from entering singapore too....Geesh....

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                  i suppose the Paul Stapleton is anti-asian...hehehe..he ought to be barred from entering singapore too....Geesh....
                  You only have to look at how the foreigners drive (esp the ang mo wifeys) to see who are the 'rude' ones. Just like Singaporeans, they may not be aware that they are also being rude in the way they drive

Comment

well...many of the ang mohs dunno our roads well yet still want to drive fast and do last min stunts like cutting in between lanes at will....

Comment

To used a "F" word in an interview not only shows that the Stapleton guy is rude, it also shows that he is moronic. Likewise, it basically reflects on his upbringing and the society he came from.
                      Nobody is Perfect, I am Nobody.

Comment

Comment

I admit i ish rude
                          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I agree with his article. Sad but true.
                            1 3 5
                            ├┼┼╕
                            2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by Foxbat View Post
                              i tink every country had it share of rude ppl..............some angmos oso are damn rude on the road and still ntinking that they r high n mighty and we r the lower class asians in the IPMAN era
                              In general, most angmos still think they are one class higher than any other races. Personally, i have seen them in shopping centre, restaurant and on the road...they are King....but if they are Kings why they need Chinese to save Volvo and Indian to buy over Jaguar..Kings shall not ask for help, right?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X