Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foyce Le from Jack Scandal getting married..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foyce Le from Jack Scandal getting married..

http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2010/05...r-i-dont-care/

29-year-old singer-actress Foyce Le, better known as one of the women involved in the Jack Neo scandal, is making headlines again.

Le announced that she would be getting married on her Facebook page two weeks ago. However, the identity of her would-be suitor remains a mystery.

In an interview with The New Paper, Le revealed that the marriage proposal she expects on her birthday on Tuesday comes barely a month after they began dating.

She tells TNP, “I won’t call him my boyfriend because we’ve never been together. He’s a decisive man who has told me he wants to marry me.”

All that she revealed about Mr. A, her 30-year-old, 1.73m tall mystery man, is that he is an oil tycoon’s son who owns a high-end jewellery store on Orchard Road, has “three houses on Newton Road and owns many cars”.

Le did not hesitate to tell the paper that she was attracted by his wealth and “high social status”.

The two had lost touch with each other until earlier this year when Le made the headlines for claiming local director Jack Neo made advances on her six years ago. In the midst of the saga, Mr. A found her on Facebook and sent her a message.

And so began their whirlwind month-long romance. Then just two weeks ago, he told her he would propose with a rare pink diamond ring on her birthday.

So why would she think of marrying someone she’s only been seeing for a month?

“I definitely would enjoy being a tai tai (lady of luxury). Yes Mr. A is very suited for me. We enjoy the same kind of lifestyle,” she told the paper.

She also reveals that previous boyfriends dumped her because of her “princess-like” behaviour.

“I expect my boyfriend to wait for me and pick me up from work often. Perhaps this is what guys mean when they complain that I am too ‘princess-like’. I also like to dress up and be wined and dined at nice places,” she explains.

And yet, the singer-actress has no qualms about appearing materialistic.

She says, “I know a lot of people will say that I’m a gold-digger but I don’t care. I have very high expectations of my partner. Let’s just say I’ve been wanting to get married for a very long time.”

This is not the first time Le has made headlines. During the recent scandal earlier this year involving film-director Neo, she claimed he was invited by her then J-Team boss to a hotel room in 2004.

Some accused her of cashing in on the scandal to gain fame. She also filed a police report in the wake of the scandal, claiming her life had been threatened.
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

“I expect my boyfriend to wait for me and pick me up from work often. Perhaps this is what guys mean when they complain that I am too ‘princess-like’. I also like to dress up and be wined and dined at nice places,” she explains.

Poor guy....better think twice....

Comment

This type of face with this type of thinking and expectation...phew, free also think twice.

If I am the guy like she mentioned, I would feel embarrassed bringing her to meet my friends.

Comment

how true sia?

days after her scandal broke out; i saw her at Vivocity with a short; sturdy guy with Lin Zhi Xiang kind of Moustache..not like what she describe leh..

Comment

erm...gold digger mentality...at least she is honest lar...hahaha...taitai lifestyle....typical bimbo lar...hahaha.....let see how long the Mr A can tahan her and start to have a few mistress outside...hehehehehe
          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

if i am tat oil tycoon's son i wnt compromise myself with this sub-standard gold digger
            Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
            Future - Geneva hallmark
            Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

hehehehe..give me fiona xie anytime over this gold digger...hehehehehe...

Comment

Ha! She wasn't so 'Princess-like' when I met her at a party a few years ago.
                Then again, she didn't give herself a ridiculous name yet...
                Last edited by toffeesthings; 01-06-10, 01:08 PM. Reason: typo
                Sweet 16:
                PP Aquanaut
                VC Overseas
                AP ROO Black Themes
                A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                Breguet Type XXI
                Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                JLC Navy Seals
                GO Senator 60s
                GP Laureato
                Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                Rolex DSSD
                IWC Big Pilot
                Pam 112
                Omega Ploprof
                Breitling Super Avenger
                Glycine F104

Comment

wow...Bro ur connections sibei tokong!!!!next time got such party to see meimeis pls jio leh

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                    wow...Bro ur connections sibei tokong!!!!next time got such party to see meimeis pls jio leh
                    Haha, not tokong lah, just got randomly invited to some acting club party one night after filming Police & Thief (I actually went because got free food and free drinks, hehe), had a few drinks and chatted her up, took a photo with her, me and this Ang-mo ganged up to tease her then I got her number etc...
                    The deleted her number after a few months but I still got the photo.
                    Hmm...I was much slimmer then and she was slimmer too.
                    She was friendly and really not bad looking but didn't click all that well with her; guess I'm into watches and she's into diamonds, haha!
                    Sweet 16:
                    PP Aquanaut
                    VC Overseas
                    AP ROO Black Themes
                    A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                    Breguet Type XXI
                    Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                    JLC Navy Seals
                    GO Senator 60s
                    GP Laureato
                    Rolex DSSD
                    IWC Big Pilot
                    Pam 112
                    Omega Ploprof
                    Breitling Super Avenger
                    Glycine F104

Comment

hehehehe....wow...swee lar....if next time got chance to these kind of parties must remember to jio leh...hehehehehe.....

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                        hehehehe....wow...swee lar....if next time got chance to these kind of parties must remember to jio leh...hehehehehe.....
                        Haha, I think you got more entertainment lobang than me lah...if only there were watch and sweet XMM parties, confirm we will go one!
                        Can try watches and bio XMM!
                        If only it was the other way round!
                        Sweet 16:
                        PP Aquanaut
                        VC Overseas
                        AP ROO Black Themes
                        A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                        Breguet Type XXI
                        Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                        JLC Navy Seals
                        GO Senator 60s
                        GP Laureato
                        Rolex DSSD
                        IWC Big Pilot
                        Pam 112
                        Omega Ploprof
                        Breitling Super Avenger
                        Glycine F104

Comment

hehehe...for me it will be less painful if i beo watches and try XMMs....hehehehehehehehe...

Comment

no offence but most prob the guy looking for a quick bang only... tell me which right minded guy would marry a ger with a 'gold digger' aka tai tai mentality...

Def not me... :P
                            A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Hey..he is OIL TYCOON leh....mai siao siao...hehehe....i tink he really have low standard when come to ladies lar...i came across much more chio ladies at local clubbing scene....

P.S: My fave gal still fiona xie....hehehe...sigh...nowadays dun watch local programmes liao due to her not in TCS anymore...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X