Another illegal parking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
    Got such carpark one meh??? The only place I found with a premium price carpark and a cheap open air carpark next to it (about 10 mins walk) is MBS... on the other hand, the open air carpark always not full (full only when there is an event), the shelter one is always full during weekends even it is $26 per day...
    The one I frequent is opposite wheelock orchard (borders) public carpark.
    Public carpark $1/hr n no need kena ERP. Multi story $3/ hr next to it.
    Around shenton way have some public carpark too vs 4~6/ hr.
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Oh yes, you're right, that public carpark next to wheelock is always hot cake... I never bother to go there, always crowded...

but at least this people Q for cheap parking... I have seen people who drive expensive cars illegal park outside NTUC waiting for husband/wife to buy things... esp the one at Cornation Plaza... the carpark already cheap, NTUC also cheap, save carpark money by illegal park outside character cheap...

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
      The one I frequent is opposite wheelock orchard (borders) public carpark.
      Public carpark $1/hr n no need kena ERP. Multi story $3/ hr next to it.
      Around shenton way have some public carpark too vs 4~6/ hr.

Comment

Sometimes is because the car got bodykits , and some carparks are not too bodykit friendly !
        MBS i always go for the valet parking , but when waiting to collect car , can wait up to 30mins during peak hour !
        Focal JM_Labs .
        "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
        Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
        Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
        Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
        Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
        Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
        Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
        Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
        Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
        Cartier Santos 100XL
        Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
          ...the carpark already cheap, NTUC also cheap, save carpark money by illegal park outside character cheap...
          sometimes its not the car park cheap or not, its time. more convenient to park illegally. what i call, whack and go! i know because i do that quite often in perth too, but when i illegally park, i dont obstruct traffic, so most people dont feel it, combined that my car looks more like a goods carrying vehicle, even parking inspectors dont give me crap about it
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Seriously, I like america's way of dealing illegal parking. Just tow the damn car far far away. Owner will travel really really far to the collection center and need to pay a fine before getting the car back. Forget about wheel lock, tickets, etc. Once you obstruct traffic, tow it away no matter owner is present or not. (BTW, in some states once the tow truck has arrived with TP around, even if you are in the driver sit, they will just TOW! If you resist, the TP will just lock you up...)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X