Another illegal parking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another illegal parking

Why there are always such selfish and ignorant drivers? Do not be offended. I believe it's common for all drivers to park illegally. But do spare some thoughts for other road users. If all drivers can spare some thoughts for other road users, I believe our singapore roads would be more leisure to drive. Just my 2 cents worth of thoughts.

http://www.asiaone.com/Motoring/Driv...30-219227.html

ha ha.... I think it is time for the govt to partner with some towing companies... that's what the Americans are doing and I think it works very well.....forget about the wheel lock, just tow the car away.....

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
      forget about the wheel lock, just tow the car away.....
      +1.

Comment

sometimes drivers just dont know that a bus will have to travel along that road. so they just park.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I actually tht its common sense and a sense of consideration for other road users that if you wanna park, don park exactly at the turning area as per the pic in the url where the nissan's butt was jutting out from the minor road. Should always part further up in the straight road instead.

By having the butt jut out like that, other cars would have to make a wider turn in order to avoid him, which is already inconsiderate of the dumb driver. (assuming they are not buses )

This shld be regardless if got bus or lorry or other big vehicles needing to turn to the minor road.
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
            I actually tht its common sense and a sense of consideration for other road users that if you wanna park, don park exactly at the turning area as per the pic in the url where the nissan's butt was jutting out from the minor road. Should always part further up in the straight road instead.

By having the butt jut out like that, other cars would have to make a wider turn in order to avoid him, which is already inconsiderate of the dumb driver. (assuming they are not buses )

This shld be regardless if got bus or lorry or other big vehicles needing to turn to the minor road.
            Totally agreed! I also encountered several incidents when I made a turn into a small road, the inconsiderate owner just parked the car near the corner. Sometimes, due to blind spot, one is unable to see "anything" till turning into the corner and then to realise oneself being blocked. Sometimes, you even have to make an emergency or abrupt stop in order to knock into the owner.

Well, it's always hard to tell whether the "parker" is dumb or unintentional. I just felt every driver should think for others, then it would be a more joyous ride. I have seen many drivers park their cars illegally in those neighbour carparks which not only obstruct traffic and indirectly may pose danger to other drivers as sometimes, drivers may need to make detour or bigger turns in order to avoid any collisions. Sometimes, I do wonder, where are the parking wardens. They only know how to summon those without coupons or late parking etc. How about those illegal parking or park at handicapped lots? Sigh...

Comment

I have come across an incident like this before when I was with my friends having dinner. We all got out of the car (5 of us) and just pushed the car out of the way.

Why can't these people do the same? There's enough people there to do it. I don't think it's a crime to do that right?

Comment

well....stupidity have no cure u know...some ppl obviously lack the good ole' common sense....
                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Illegal parking that doesn't obstruct traffic I can tahan, but don't cut into my lane causing me to JAM brake and move like a slow crawling snail after without apology or anything thing. Last friday this person did just that and I high-beamed her for 5 minutes while tail-gating her. Guess she was temporarily blinded, haha!
                  Sweet 16:
                  PP Aquanaut
                  VC Overseas
                  AP ROO Black Themes
                  A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                  Breguet Type XXI
                  Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                  JLC Navy Seals
                  GO Senator 60s
                  GP Laureato
                  Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                  Rolex DSSD
                  IWC Big Pilot
                  Pam 112
                  Omega Ploprof
                  Breitling Super Avenger
                  Glycine F104

Comment

wah...mai so aggressive leh..me drive like a slow poke de leh....not every1 driving a lean and fit driving machine leh....hahahahaha.....i tink hor next time i cut lane better rev up my rpm til 6k..hehehehe...

P.S: just kidding lar Bro Toffeesthings

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                      wah...mai so aggressive leh..me drive like a slow poke de leh....not every1 driving a lean and fit driving machine leh....hahahahaha.....i tink hor next time i cut lane better rev up my rpm til 6k..hehehehe...

P.S: just kidding lar Bro Toffeesthings
                      Haha, I know you're kidding lah. I'm not always aggressive and there's no need for one to drive lean and mean machine, just observe proper decorum when cutting lanes like to apologize, speed up etc will do.
                      Anyway you don't have to rev up, just wave your Type A and I'll know its you, sure to give way one, haha!
                      Sweet 16:
                      PP Aquanaut
                      VC Overseas
                      AP ROO Black Themes
                      A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                      Breguet Type XXI
                      Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                      JLC Navy Seals
                      GO Senator 60s
                      GP Laureato
                      Rolex DSSD
                      IWC Big Pilot
                      Pam 112
                      Omega Ploprof
                      Breitling Super Avenger
                      Glycine F104

Comment

hehehe....YES SIR...any hint wad car u driving bo?or else every car i cut lane i wave my hand with the beast....tiring de..hehehehe....i got weak arms....

Comment

Wa.... relax bro.... If you're so pissed with her, just bang her car...

Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
                          Illegal parking that doesn't obstruct traffic I can tahan, but don't cut into my lane causing me to JAM brake and move like a slow crawling snail after without apology or anything thing. Last friday this person did just that and I high-beamed her for 5 minutes while tail-gating her. Guess she was temporarily blinded, haha!

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                            hehehe....YES SIR...any hint wad car u driving bo?or else every car i cut lane i wave my hand with the beast....tiring de..hehehehe....i got weak arms....
                            Haha, just an old Mitsubishi Lancer Bro. I'll look out for your Toyota Camry...
                            Sweet 16:
                            PP Aquanaut
                            VC Overseas
                            AP ROO Black Themes
                            A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                            Breguet Type XXI
                            Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                            JLC Navy Seals
                            GO Senator 60s
                            GP Laureato
                            Rolex DSSD
                            IWC Big Pilot
                            Pam 112
                            Omega Ploprof
                            Breitling Super Avenger
                            Glycine F104

Comment

wah....pls give way to camry pls...becoz slow poke here..hehehehe....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X