No announcement yet.

JETSTAR Asia - worst service in ages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't expecting service - neither was I expecting to be verbally abused. It was so unprofessional!

And if they want to minimise people calling their line .. ensure the system is 100% reliable! The friend I gave my voucher to tried using it ... and encountered the same system glitch after 4 days which they admitted to.

Yeah ... unless you book 4-6 months ahead, you may well fine any savings minimal if at all. Often if you shop around, a full fare airline may be just $50+ more. Not worth the stress.

In this case, I was only using Jetstar because I was given a cash voucher.

Moral of the story - if you want to keep your friends, don't give them a Jetstar voucher.

Comment

hahaha..true lar...prefer to fly with the national carrier...at least wun kana abused lar...the most is kana snubbed nia...hahahahaha
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Yah, by the time you pay all the hidden charges of a budget airlines like Jetstar ... you probably don't really save a lot as little as 10% sometimes... I've done the comparisons before and gone full-fare in these instances.

And, you still got to put up with the abuse...
        it's almost as if "Customer Abuse" is part of the jetstar experience. Maybe they don't have a CS dept, but a CA dept.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X