DR Goh unanswered Qns...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
    Then you have no way of knowing what dirt is under the carpet. I will rest here in case of somethings I have to say which may be sensitive.
    operation coldstore...
    Opportunities come once

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
      He opposes Minister's salary pegged to private sector once. Then old man remove him and other old guards to make way for newer generations and go ahead with the Ministerial pay hikes. Dr Goh is a thrify person who believes to serve the people you do not need super high salary but a good heart and passion. Too bad old man thinks otherwise.

At e end of the day he still has credits but old man take e credit from him.
      Well said bro NOOch..TOTALLY agree.
      Anyway.....Lets hope old man can grip onto his throne as long as he can, like what the other bros say. Otherwise, indirectly, if he "falls" , who is the BEST candidate to take over his throne?
      I dun think anyone is as capable as him.
      Can the party survive?
      Can old man junior command respect n lead as well as the old man?
      What will be SG future w/o him?

Just my personal opinion nia.. NO offence hor ...

Comment

Originally posted by Woo Keng Chung Sylvester View Post
        i support wat Ender say. seriously, without LKY, singapore will still be a fishing village. i cannot imagine wat will singapore be without LKY or when LKY not around. i really hope LKY sit on the throne and control as long as he can.
        just my personal views. no offence
        Bro....You are just 1/7 right only....IMHO wat Singapore become today is NOT juz LKY LKY LKY....without his old guards by his side, Harry is NOTHING too.

Its the seven key Leaders that shaped the present day Singapore politics. And they are none other then Lee Kuan Yew, Goh Keng Swee, Toh Chin Chye, S Rajaratnam, Devan Nair, Lim Chin Siong and Lim Kim San....If you do not know who they are, go ask your daddy, if your daddy dun know, go ask your granddaddy.
        [IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/208if89.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2ljjkgi.jpg[/IMG]
        [COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="3"]"I like my watches like I like women, BIG AND BEAUTIFUL."[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X