No announcement yet.

Hong Kong watch scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet you have never traval to indonesia, Polo Ralph Lauren polo Ts are selling only like ard Rp120k+... only in SG, they cost S$100+.... as said before, you're paying for their rentail, renov, etc.... no point going to CASE.....

Originally posted by Tua Pao Xian(CannonDeity) View Post

Even the Bangala cleaners in Mongkok is wearing Daytona/Panerai and spotting Polo Ralph Lauren tees..haha

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
      I bet you have never traval to indonesia, Polo Ralph Lauren polo Ts are selling only like ard Rp120k+... only in SG, they cost S$100+.... as said before, you're paying for their rentail, renov, etc.... no point going to CASE.....
      Those Polo Ralph are definitely fake even though they are being sold in departmental stores or "boutiques". Don't u find the colours design, material and fit different from what we have here or even in hk? Some colours u never even see before. Hk Polo is much cheaper especially during sale period. Anyway fake watches are very well replicated nowadays. Unless u know your stuff better be more cautious.

Comment

According to a "source", those Polo Ralph from Indo are not fakes. There is a factory in indonesia and those clothings are to be exported to USA, Euro, etc... If you have been to the States or Europe, those "branded" stores are selling clothings made in indonesia, mexico, south america, and sometimes I can find Made in China as well.... Don't let the name blind you, my friends... Brand goods doesn't mean Good quality or Made in Italy....

But I do agree with you that fake watches are very well replicated nowadays but those shops in HK are not there to "cheat" your money with fakes... but of course you need to send your purchases from those to be safe than sorry... cheers...

Originally posted by cozmos View Post
        Those Polo Ralph are definitely fake even though they are being sold in departmental stores or "boutiques". Don't u find the colours design, material and fit different from what we have here or even in hk? Some colours u never even see before. Hk Polo is much cheaper especially during sale period. Anyway fake watches are very well replicated nowadays. Unless u know your stuff better be more cautious.

Comment

According to a "source", those Polo Ralph from Indo are not fakes. There is a factory in indonesia and those clothings are to be exported to USA, Euro, etc... If you have been to the States or Europe, those "branded" stores are selling clothings made in indonesia, mexico, south america, and sometimes I can find Made in China as well.... Don't let the name blind you, my friends... Brand goods doesn't mean Good quality or Made in Italy....

But I do agree with you that fake watches are very well replicated nowadays but those shops in HK are not there to "cheat" your money with fakes... but of course you need to send your purchases from those to be safe than sorry... cheers...
          Heard the same as "Mr Daytona"..
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Yes bro I do agree that it's true Indo is one of the places that they manufacture RL. There are other sources like the mexico,china and all these too that's correct.

But there are people who play with this fact in indo and sell fakes too..claiming they are also producers for the factory outlets. Just FYI

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

What I was trying to say is don't judge a wine by its bottle...

Comment

Thanks for sharing....

Comment

What I was trying to say is don't judge a wine by its bottle...
                  Agreed...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X