Hong Kong watch scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hong Kong watch scene

Took a walk at Hong Kong Kowloon to look at watches.

And wow really high concentration of watch dealers.

Tons of Rolex, Panerai, AP, PP. Lots of "rare" models. Didn't comb through all and took a few pictures only.

Saw a few 1655, tons of daytonas.

The variety of panerais are enormous. At least 2 shops have 217 and 127.
    Even the 358 can be found at 2 shops. Not to say 292, 28, 26, 87, 233, 270, the list goes on.

Lots of AP too, survivor, volcano, alinghi...

Its actually harder to find the "common" models like 005, 112, 111, 000.

Daytonas

Panerais

Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

How much is the white SS Daytona? Is this a AD or second hand shop?

Comment

didnt check on daytona. those with lots are PIs/2nd hand shop.
      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Comment

Where did you go? Miramar there?

Comment

1655, sub red, double red, clocks...

Comment

Very nice!!!

Comment

its kowloon, jim sha jui. starts from sheraton hotel.

along nathan road. mostly along the sheraton side of road.
              direction to walk towards mong kok.

should have more shops further up.

Comment

Miramar basement also got many....

Comment

is it cheaper to buy rolexes in hkg?
                  the last i went..the prices seems pretty much similar to singapore..never go in and ask for discounts though

Comment

When you're ready, show them the cash, I am sure you can get cheap deals either in sg or HK...
                    Originally posted by sunnyday View Post
                    is it cheaper to buy rolexes in hkg?
                    the last i went..the prices seems pretty much similar to singapore..never go in and ask for discounts though

Comment

Wah... this is watch heaven. Next time I go, I'll be going just to buy watches.

Comment

HK is a shopping paradise.. whatever SG has, HK will have n even more! Those who went HK before will know.

Comment

I saw tat too when I was in HK as one of my family friend lives around there..however acccording to him, alot of these dealers sells both fake and real watch together..

So u dun really know what you are getting..unless you are a real pro in spotting between fake and real watch=)

It is said that the best is to buy from the Authorised Dealer if u wanna buy watch/Vertu in HK, as alot of them peddle in fake goods.

Even the Bangala cleaners in Mongkok is wearing Daytona/Panerai and spotting Polo Ralph Lauren tees..haha

Comment

HKD 106800 for a pam 233 is too over priced ..

i've seen this shop in mong kok..

http://www.kenwatches.com/
                            jai guru deva om .. ..

Comment

Totally not true... this kind of PI opens its door to do business for many many years, they are not like those ppl selling copies at Women's street... your family friend knows nothing about watch and I believe he has never walk into this shops before (due to the look of the shop). Can't blame him, no one will believe such kind of shops will sell hundreds and hundreds of thousands HKD of watches... I think he prefer to help the local ADs to pay for their expensive rental, renov, etc when he plans to buy a watch....

Originally posted by Tua Pao Xian(CannonDeity) View Post
                              I saw tat too when I was in HK as one of my family friend lives around there..however acccording to him, alot of these dealers sells both fake and real watch together..

So u dun really know what you are getting..unless you are a real pro in spotting between fake and real watch=)

It is said that the best is to buy from the Authorised Dealer if u wanna buy watch/Vertu in HK, as alot of them peddle in fake goods.

Even the Bangala cleaners in Mongkok is wearing Daytona/Panerai and spotting Polo Ralph Lauren tees..haha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X