Anyone studied / lived in UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone studied / lived in UK

Hi I'm a Singaporean who studied and lived in England for 7 years after I did NS and have recently remained for work.

If you studied in the UK, where and what did you do? I'm interested in your experience. I intend to write about the experiences of South-East Asians in UK. Anyone interested in coming here for study can also ask for info which cities and unis they should go, let me know. As for Rolex watches, they're more expensive here. The GMT Master II 16710 and Exp II retail at £2740 and sub date at £2960 with no discounts. A price rise is expected later this year which will bring the price to over £3000.00

I've always wanted to go to the UK... U got lobang for work and study ??
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

No not really. It's easy to find work if your skills is in demand, the most sought after are the medical profession and trades (plumbers, electricians etc). Look up the internet.

For me, I thought UK was a great place to study until I came and found it difficult to like. Took me over year to get used to it. The crime, awful weather, congestion, and pollution put me off.

Comment

Ah... geez.....

Then i think i sld juz go to UK as a holi.... MUZ visit Old Trafford...
        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
          Ah... geez.....

Then i think i sld juz go to UK as a holi.... MUZ visit Old Trafford...
          Old Trafford ...nah. visit emirates

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X