Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just want to share a story of a big pilot.... (MUST READ)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
    I can share your feeling bro. For me if the buyer show any sign of dragging the deal such as changing a fixed appointment or keep coming back with more questions I will tell him if I receive other offer I would not hold the watch for him. Otherwise the seller might miss the opportinity to sell the watch and will be forced to off load the watch at a lower price, especially for watch that are not so popular.

To help you 发泄 please pm me who this pilot is so I could also look out for him when I deal

Good luck to your future dealings
    Bro thanks alot for the words, something strange happened.

I exchanged messaged with him this morning and he expressed to be v sorry and explain that he is busy thats why no reply.. and stuffs.. around 4-5 (at 4am until 5.30am) message exchange, then this part he tell me " yes i understand your feeling as i have gone through the same thing, tell you what i'm willing to trade with no cash top up involved and deal on sunday" and I totally missed the whole meaning of that sentence until now.

Wa at that time 4.00 am I already sleeping like pig, then I woke up by the early sms, v sian and angry reply saying "count myself unlucky and trusted to have a good deal la,good luck to you"

I interp-ed his sms as him telling me "i told you sunday we could have deal when I first message you, you rejected"

This morning I received his sms, 6.30 AM, I already sleep, and woke up by it but I just ignore, it says, "mate I told you clearly on the deal without the top-up but you told me good luck", then I wake up at 12.05pm, half dead cos didn't sleep well, exchanged sms until morning wake up a few time very very qi gek, was thinking base on early morning sms exchange, and asking him "hello it doesn't matter since I already told you I will still be interested in the rubber strap and we can still deal? what nonsense you trying to explain... mate..".

Then I wash up liao, read again... wow.

Discover he actually offer to deal to me no top up!!

I think he quite sincere to apologize to me, and I will see whats next, and update bros here.

Sincere people deserve a 2nd chance.. lets see how things go!

Comment

Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
      Hi Bro,
      Can empathize with what you're going through and this has happened to quite a number of us.
      Once I waited 4 weeks for this joke of a seller to deal. He kept dragging the deal and claiming he was moving house etc.
      In the end (after the afore-said 4 weeks), a couple of hours before we were supposed to deal, he said he didn't want to sell anymore and I disappointed but I told him it was fine.
      The a couple of weeks later, this idiot messages again and asked if I was interested in his watch and I said yes. Then he has the cheek to increase his asking price, so I lividly gave it to him.
      I guess we change our minds about buying or selling sometimes and I must confess I have flaked out of deals myself but I don't drag deals for weeks (I inform the buyer/seller within a day of my changed mind if I have committed to buying or selling and apologize).
      Don't leave people hanging on.
      Same, but I am the kind of person, once I say yes = yes, before discussion and everything is negotiation, after nego, yes = yes.
      Especially for a deal that is 1 week long, after rejecting this rejecting that saying reserved, then the deal u reserve for is off, each time reject, one less bro to deal, next time put back up for sale, the bro won't click the thread again, and even if he click.. he will think "since reserved for so long why put back up for sale..?"

Comment

damn jialat,,,,,, 4am still sms,,,,,,,,, scares the hell out of anybody who receives call/sms at that ungodly hour unless one party is overseas with time difference or emergency,,,,,,,,,,

is there anything that cannot wait and must sms at that kind of hour,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by commoner View Post
          damn jialat,,,,,, 4am still sms,,,,,,,,, scares the hell out of anybody who receives call/sms at that ungodly hour unless one party is overseas with time difference or emergency,,,,,,,,,,

is there anything that cannot wait and must sms at that kind of hour,,,,,
          Haha, bro, glad you understand man..

Anyway this bro has just traded to me his PO Chrono to me and did not request top up from me, glad that he honored his words, he seems to be a good guy, good that things can end this way! Therefore my bad weekend turned into good weekend!

Thanks bros who showed the concern, sg-roc really is a damn nice forum to stay around..!

Comment

Good that it ends well bro.

Many people fly layang, puay kee. But most people will still honor their deal once confirmed.

The fact that nobody likes to face it themselves.

I can understand the feeling of regretting sale of a watch.

A piece was always bought with feel for it.

The last piece I sold I greatly regretted. However as the response was numerous the moment I posted, I confirmed the deal before I have time
            to rethink. And I been thinking of getting another ever since.
            Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by griever View Post
              Haha, bro, glad you understand man..

Anyway this bro has just traded to me his PO Chrono to me and did not request top up from me, glad that he honored his words, he seems to be a good guy, good that things can end this way! Therefore my bad weekend turned into good weekend!

Thanks bros who showed the concern, sg-roc really is a damn nice forum to stay around..!

PO Chrono pics please!

Comment

Originally posted by sdchew View Post

PO Chrono pics please!
                Haven't find time to post the PO chrono, but in love with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                  Good that it ends well bro.

Many people fly layang, puay kee. But most people will still honor their deal once confirmed.

The fact that nobody likes to face it themselves.

I can understand the feeling of regretting sale of a watch.

A piece was always bought with feel for it.

The last piece I sold I greatly regretted. However as the response was numerous the moment I posted, I confirmed the deal before I have time
                  to rethink. And I been thinking of getting another ever since.

Yeah... good that it ends well! What watch did you let go?

Comment

actually some ppl are not so decisive so that y maybe needs more time to think. but unfortunely the reasons or excuses they give not that good and also paisei dono what to tell the other party they need more time since they immed confirm deal generally ppl here are very very nice this pilot included in the end anyway glad that pilot found his base to land

Comment

Great to hear that you guys have a happy ending finally.

Comment

congrats mate....ya time to show us e pic
                        Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                        Future - Geneva hallmark
                        Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X