No announcement yet.

What Will It Be...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I collect toys... 12" figures, playmobil, lego, spawn figures, kubricks, bearbricks.... and many other toys, big and small. Total I think I got about 3000 toys. I also collect electric guitars, got about 10 pieces.

And now, I start to collect watches. Damn... too many things, too little $$.

Will be selling half of my toy collection soon...
    Last edited by Haolian King; 18-05-10, 06:34 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Btw Bro Fei Long, how come 'local' set more expensive...? LOL...

Which 'AD' you usually go...?

Cheers.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
      it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
      How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
      That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Omg...!

Originally posted by Haolian King View Post
        I collect toys... 12" figures, playmobil, lego, spawn figures, kubricks, bearbricks.... and many other toys, big and small. Total I think I got about 3000 toys. I also collect electric guitars, got about 10 pieces.

And now, I start to collect watches. Damn... too many things, too little $$.

Will be half of my toy collection soon...
        That is... A LOT of collection Bro...! The toys part I am not too sure I knew anything about it, but the Guitars...? What guitars..? Gibson, Fender, Ibanez, Taylor...? This is cool...a guitarist! Maybe we can form a band and go jamming...

Cheers.

Comment

primary use - iphone (work)
          secondary use - E52 (just got it) - for personal
          standby use - e51 (standby)

wife and daughter using e51 currently. cause can play java games.

waiting for HTC desire now.

E51 is good to use, ease to text and slim and compact.
          E52 slimmer than E51, bigger screen, bigger buttons.

previously got the 6700. slim and easy to use. but keypad abit hard for me to use.

Originally posted by Ryuden View Post
          Couldnt agree more with you. Just wondering, what are the 3 mobile phones that you are holding to right now? Of all the fancy gadgets out there, its interesting to know what are the 3 phones you choose to have.

Cheers.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

actually come to think of it. still got another hobby.

oakley sunglasses. think about 10-15 pairs of them.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
            2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

That is... A LOT of collection Bro...! The toys part I am not too sure I knew anything about it, but the Guitars...? What guitars..? Gibson, Fender, Ibanez, Taylor...? This is cool...a guitarist! Maybe we can form a band and go jamming...

Cheers.
              Yup too many toys until my wife complain, complain and now she's numb already.

I got a epiphone gibson les paul, fender "fat" squatocaster, dean ML baby "lightning", dean MLcoustic, 2 x Fernandes Nomad (these are small but powerful), samick (my 1st guitar), and a few other cheapo ones which I hang as display. Bro, u play electric guitar too? Nowadays, I play along with my Tascam GT-R1 with backing tracks. Old already, no one wants to jam with me... Haha...

Comment

I have been thru many hobbies like cars, motorbikes, remote control cars, planes, helicoptors and now watches. Don't mean to sound arrogant but watches is the cheapest hobby so far. I spent the amount of 2 Daytonas each year on each of the above mentioned hobbies. Watches retains most of the value when you wanna sell them, my other hobby stuff is as good as junk when I decided to sell them. So watches as hobby is here to stay!
                1 3 5
                ├┼┼╕
                2 4 6 R

Comment

Bro, you are rite on, its those thingy that comes in pieces and u got to fix them together, you can either paint them or leave it as it is. Unfortunately i dont have a display rack for them yet, few are done up but lots are not, it really take up alot of time and i think i am buying way faster then i can get them fixed .

Thats an interesting one Bro. Are these model kits the type you need to put them together and any painting required on the model kits? Do you have like a specific rack for your model kits like in a glass panel display rack or something? Must be really cool.

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    actually come to think of it. still got another hobby.

oakley sunglasses. think about 10-15 pairs of them.
                    This I loikkeee...! Oakley Sunglasses..! 10 - 15 pairs...? Thats a lot. Hehe..Use to have a pair during my NS days. For a small goverment contribution of $850/mth, a $199 Oakley sunglasses seems very costly back then...

Originally posted by Haolian King View Post
                    Bro, u play electric guitar too? Nowadays, I play along with my Tascam GT-R1 with backing tracks. Old already, no one wants to jam with me... Haha...
                    Used to play Bass back then...learning tabs, dont know how to read taugeh..hehe...but mostly, infact everytime I am the one hitting some Toms and Symbols...so now, to hold a guitar also blur already...

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                    remote control cars.I spent the amount of 2 Daytonas each year on each of the above mentioned hobbies.
                    RC Cars..!!! That I have to agree Bro...Freaking EX Hobby...My wife used to have an RC Tamiya Offroad Nitro Truck (1/8 sacle) back in Hawaii, she named it Dojo! LOL. Now retired already...too EX...the Remote, the OS Engine, the customized Rims, Suspensions, Body Kit (she paint herself one) and a lot of small small BUT EX parts that she need to keep changing cause she always...ALWAYS crash her truck...!! AAARRGGHHH...!!! MONEY...!!!

(Wifey angry I wrote this, she explained herself saying she crash BECAUSE..she was jumping the ramp and not because she is lousy driver...blah blah blah...) Used to race every Sunday with the locals back then....

Originally posted by michi0301 View Post
                    Bro, you are rite on, its those thingy that comes in pieces and u got to fix them together, you can either paint them or leave it as it is. Unfortunately i dont have a display rack for them yet, few are done up but lots are not, it really take up alot of time and i think i am buying way faster then i can get them fixed .
                    Aiyah...thought you put nice nice on display...would love to see some photos...Hehe.

Cheers.

Comment

For me, beside watch is

1) Delicious Food
                      2) Handphone
                      3) Gundam too.
                      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                        For me, beside watch is

1) Delicious Food
                        2) Handphone
                        3) Gundam too.
                        +1 on the delicious food...! Yum Yum...

Cheers

Comment

I used to collect fishing reels...Abu Garcia to be exact...

Still got about 80 pieces...

But that has taken a backseat to watches, for now...

Cheers!
                          [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

i collect vinyl records and the bulk of them are teresa teng's albums... have slowed down, but will still pick up a few of them whenever there's opportunity.

Comment

Besides watches and cars, I used to collect...

1. TY and Macdonald free toys (had over 200 at one time till I gave half away for fund raising purpose) Still got 1 cupboard full now.

2. Hard Rock Cafe T-shirts.

3. Receipts.

Comment

i also collect t-shirts from planet hollywood. now the stack of t-shirts is inside a box.

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post

2. Hard Rock Cafe T-shirts.

kindly email with
                                2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X