No announcement yet.

What Will It Be...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wont say i collect vinyl. however, i started listening to music on vinyl. started to buy them because of their unique sleeves.

mainly what is left is depeche mode, erasure, pet shop boys, new order and couple of those special ones. like the batman logo on a vinyl.

Originally posted by terbaboom View Post
    i collect vinyl records and the bulk of them are teresa teng's albums... have slowed down, but will still pick up a few of them whenever there's opportunity.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Hummer H2 parts when I was living in CA. Used to scour eBay for wrongly-spelled or named parts. Had like 5 sets of 37" mud tires, 50 off-road/rock lights, spares for everything and anything that can break when off-roading, 4 different brushguards -- even had the H2 Raytheon Night Driver thermal imaging built-in camera & HUD unit (completely useless when you live in LA )

Unfortunately cannot afford the truck here in Jkt. Or more accurately cannot justify the same truck for more than 3x the price.

So that's why starting with watches and straps now...

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
        Besides watches and cars, I used to collect...

1. TY and Macdonald free toys (had over 200 at one time till I gave half away for fund raising purpose) Still got 1 cupboard full now.

2. Hard Rock Cafe T-shirts.

3. Receipts.
        I got 100+ Hard Rock shot glasses... Stopped collecting them now becos no space to display them. Might want to sell most of them, except those meaningful countries.

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          i also collect t-shirts from planet hollywood. now the stack of t-shirts is inside a box.
          They turn yellow if kept too long. So, I just wear them after a while. Now, don't buy anymore for years and still have not finished wearing them. Some cannot fit liao so just keep to look at the design.

Comment

Now I am feeling it...at least some one have had sort of something similar with me...T shirts!

The thing about HRC T shirts, most of the nicer designs are in white and like Bro Kucing mentioned, if kept too long will become yellow. But they really are collectibles. And what could top that off? A 100 pcs of HRC shots glasses!

But Kucing bro..receipts..???

H2F bro, 37'' mud tires? Thats awesome man! 'Tapi agak kasian ngak bisa nyetir Hummer nya di Jakarta. Kalo ada, bisa ajak aku jalan bareng.' LOL.

Terbaboom bro, teresa teng's albums? My father in law loves her!

Caeden Bro,80 pieces of Abu Garcia reels..? My one and only Daiwa now taken over by my cousion, his passion for fishing is far much more greater than mine. Just not into the sport.

Cheers.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
            it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
            How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
            That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Iya bro, gw kangen ama H2 gw... Had a blast with mine!

Comment

I used to collect
                - cheaper watches (like the early days' Swatch and the sub $100-$200 rojak vintage)
                - astro boy, micky and some other japanese figurines
                - all things retro or belong to the 60's or 70's, like furnitures, sign boards, clocks, old sewing machine, gramophone, etc etc

Stopped when house ran out of space, and was forced to get rid of some of those in the last category when moved to a smaller apartment
                Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

i used to collect 1/500 diecast commercial airplanes....stopped couple of years back cos no place to display them ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuden View Post
                    But torch light? This is the most interesting to me so far...

Haha, cos last time often go out sea wid friend, at night those fogs alot so buy those waterproof & crazy heavy duty torch light lor..also often go camping,trekking at weired mountain overseas. Night time no good torch light i scare mah..then slowely became hobby lor.
                    Money Money come to me.

Comment

Before watches, i was addicted to drinking n nightlife. Almost everynite will be at either club, ktv or pub drinking. Now i won't say tat i've quit it but not addicted to it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                        I used to collect
                        - cheaper watches (like the early days' Swatch and the sub $100-$200 rojak vintage)
                        - astro boy, micky and some other japanese figurines
                        - all things retro or belong to the 60's or 70's, like furnitures, sign boards, clocks, old sewing machine, gramophone, etc etc

Stopped when house ran out of space, and was forced to get rid of some of those in the last category when moved to a smaller apartment
                        Bro, that's a cool 1/6 Astro Boy from Hot Toys, with lightup eyes. Check it out.

Comment

It was....

12" GI joes

and

Vacuum tubes (old tech hifi)

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                            i wont say i collect vinyl. however, i started listening to music on vinyl. started to buy them because of their unique sleeves.

mainly what is left is depeche mode, erasure, pet shop boys, new order and couple of those special ones. like the batman logo on a vinyl.
                            have you tried checking the prices people are asking for those special ones that you have? you might be surprised at some of the asking prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuden View Post
                              Terbaboom bro, teresa teng's albums? My father in law loves her!
                              i like listening to her on vinyl... cds would sound cold in comparison... then again, my cd player may be the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Haolian King View Post
                                Bro, that's a cool 1/6 Astro Boy from Hot Toys, with lightup eyes. Check it out.
                                Tks bro. Saw that before but somehow dun like the "modern look" (as in the movie) of astro boy. Prefer the original look, more cute...hehehe
                                Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X