Youths of today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youths of today

This is not a joke or something i heard.
    I saw it with my own eyes and its just scary to wonder.

Went to town yesterday evening and saw the worst thing ever.
    A stretcher went by past us and in it lay a youth covering his left neck area with some cloth which was covered in blood.
    His clothes also looked blood soaked.
    It seemed that there was a slashing of sorts nearby.
    We walked on and came upon the "crime scene"...
    There lay plenty of used tissue all covered in blood.
    The area was red taped and there were police and a CSI'ish guy looking at the blood trails and shining his torch everywhere.
    Mind you this was just outside the main shopping area which had a lot of food stalls and it was very very packed.

I wonder whats happening to the youth of today where a simple misunderstanding can lead to someone getting killed or severely injured..
    SRC is bad dealer !

many times this has happened, to be honest s'pore is one of the last places where in the night spot I actually feel quite safe.

In perth, nightclub have fights all the time, and generally, no weekend goes untold where someone wasnt bashed, kinghit resulting in coma, etc.

I was once involved in such incident, but we use baseball bats instead.... im not proud of what i did, but the situation called for it.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
      many times this has happened, to be honest s'pore is one of the last places where in the night spot I actually feel quite safe.

In perth, nightclub have fights all the time, and generally, no weekend goes untold where someone wasnt bashed, kinghit resulting in coma, etc.

I was once involved in such incident, but we use baseball bats instead.... im not proud of what i did, but the situation called for it.
      I feel that havin that i am quite safe feeling in singapore is no longer something you can be 100% sure of today.

seriously... youths are thinking through their emotions and tempers are as thin as ever...

as for your baseball bat incident.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
      SRC is bad dealer !

Comment

Maybe he was robbed because he was wearing a ROLEX???

Comment

Originally posted by seadweller View Post
          I feel that havin that i am quite safe feeling in singapore is no longer something you can be 100% sure of today.

seriously... youths are thinking through their emotions and tempers are as thin as ever...

as for your baseball bat incident.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
          This seems like a topic quite related to me hahah

but no worries darkie here not like that 1,I gd boi boi 1 hahahaha...

In any case, I just call my gang can already,direct line 999

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

yes, youths nowadays are quick tempered, so minor altercations, become big ones, and the only thing in your mind is to injure the other guy.

I wasnt involved at first, only when my friend got pulled in, did I get involved. As for now, I am staying out of trouble, so all is good for now.

Baseball bat.... small matter, i once saw a group chasing another with machette (hoi san tou or parang). Both asian, most likely vietnamese.
            But I manufacture my own weapons, so i make a set of shuang jie gun (nunchaku), and learn to use myself. ....... so cool! Until my friend want me to make one for her using bamboo
            Bamboo "gun" also not bad, since bamboo characteristics is very strong, yet lightweight.

See what growing up in a free thinking country does to you.... where crime is prevalant, you have to be prepared with all these weapons.
            Blue 6694
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

thank god for the patriotic/motivational/peace loving songs i had in pri school and the religious knowledge lessons i had in sec school... somehow i feel these had helped mould me into a better person....

esp the religious classes during curriculum time in sec school... i wonder what made the govt removed these... as it is, life is getting more complicated and i feel that having a strong religious root is useful... somewhere to turn to when your mind gets bogged down with the unnecessary evils of day to day life...

I am not saying that not believing in religions is causing all this moral downgrade. I am sure athiest have their own peaceful beliefs even if it is not affiliated to any religions.

Believing in religion also does not always makes you a better person esp if it is skewed towards a certain groups' political agenda....
              In The Bag
              Him
              Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
              Her
              Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
              Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                This seems like a topic quite related to me hahah

but no worries darkie here not like that 1,I gd boi boi 1 hahahaha...

In any case, I just call my gang can already,direct line 999
                your gang not fair leh.... got gun somemore If i got gun, i kenna go gallows, they got gun OK.
                Blue 6694
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

legal gangsters...
                  In The Bag
                  Him
                  Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
                  Her
                  Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
                  Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Originally posted by elyjacob View Post
                    legal gangsters...
                    whoa......... this one control WHOLE of s'pore
                    Blue 6694
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

yes, youths nowadays are quick tempered, so minor altercations, become big ones, and the only thing in your mind is to injure the other guy.

I wasnt involved at first, only when my friend got pulled in, did I get involved. As for now, I am staying out of trouble, so all is good for now.

Baseball bat.... small matter, i once saw a group chasing another with machette (hoi san tou or parang). Both asian, most likely vietnamese.
                      But I manufacture my own weapons, so i make a set of shuang jie gun (nunchaku), and learn to use myself. ....... so cool! Until my friend want me to make one for her using bamboo
                      Bamboo "gun" also not bad, since bamboo characteristics is very strong, yet lightweight.

See what growing up in a free thinking country does to you.... where crime is prevalant, you have to be prepared with all these weapons.
                      Wah seh.....hiong sia this 1. But not all the youths leh...darkie here is exception

Originally posted by elyjacob View Post
                      thank god for the patriotic/motivational/peace loving songs i had in pri school and the religious knowledge lessons i had in sec school... somehow i feel these had helped mould me into a better person....

esp the religious classes during curriculum time in sec school... i wonder what made the govt removed these... as it is, life is getting more complicated and i feel that having a strong religious root is useful... somewhere to turn to when your mind gets bogged down with the unnecessary evils of day to day life...

I am not saying that not believing in religions is causing all this moral downgrade. I am sure athiest have their own peaceful beliefs even if it is not affiliated to any religions.

Believing in religion also does not always makes you a better person esp if it is skewed towards a certain groups' political agenda....
                      Well I do agree with you,but some religious people are also that violent,I say it would depend on situation but of course what you are talking about is the general point and I do agree with you.

Comment

whoa......... this one control WHOLE of s'pore
                        Of course mah....my parents pay protection money every year 1 ok

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X