Cya in 5 days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    me never lehs... go shop then is come back hotel log in to sg-roc..

C.. me is dedicated to one and only.. sg-roc..
    alot of MM in hotel lobby or not?

later go down & check it out mah, ask them come up to room to sg-roc together ... hee ... alot of us can gv u online tips ...

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post

later go down & check it out mah, ask them come up to room to sg-roc together ... hee ... alot of us can gv u online tips ...
      I thought UNCLE PET very experienced 1..need tips 1 meh

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

surprisingly my shanghai hotel no MM ... but got some mothers asking if want to go to hotel................ *spews*
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
          surprisingly my shanghai hotel no MM ... but got some mothers asking if want to go to hotel................ *spews*
          very common leh, 5 stars hotel lobby also hv, u jst stand there, u can tell who selling 1s... .. sometimes, guy approach to pimp also hv

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          I thought UNCLE PET very experienced 1..need tips 1 meh
          si darkie, eyes kanna stamp by YM in bowling centre... i meant he bring girl to room, dunno, log on online, we gv him tips ...

Comment

very common leh, 5 stars hotel lobby also hv, u jst stand there, u can tell who selling 1s... .. sometimes, guy approach to pimp also hv

si darkie, eyes kanna stamp by YM in bowling centre... i meant he bring girl to room, dunno, log on online, we gv him tips ...
            I was told very common, maybe I never look hard enough but in shanghai i only saw at most 5 girls selling............. not like GL got the whole alleyway and rd both side.
            Blue 6694
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Ohhh oohhhh I blur la...tired sia...bowl for 4 hrs straight ...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

but hor.... read tat its illegal to bring girls up to hotel room lehs..

Went to 1 bar last nite after online... surprised abt the XMMs here..
                A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

thought they are your guests?

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Take pictures leh bro.

Come back share share?
                    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

nite.. go bar how to take pic?... hmm.. too dark to take pic lehs..

maybe tonite i go again..

Its crowded with the waitresses... all have to wear skimpy tight tops and short skirts.. all very young also... haha..
                      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

too dark? can one lah. if u know how to adjust ur camera settings.

young? u like right? that day during lunch, u say u like young girls. now opportunity lai liao.

Its crowded with the waitresses... all have to wear skimpy tight tops and short skirts.. all very young also... haha..
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                        1. subject heading indicating your issue
                        2. your nick
                        3. your corresponding email address
                        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

eh...... as long as you dont crowd the room, normally should be OK.

Originally posted by triton View Post
                          thought they are your guests?
                          exactly my thoughts too....... how come cannot.... then go where? Or must pay for twin share?

aiyah... act like a tourist and all is good. somemore the waitress come up to you want to take photo as well.
                          the MM in china quite chio, somemore no shortage. But becareful, those people are sharks!! Not careful wait eaten up by them!
                          Blue 6694
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Tempting sia... Nowadays the XMM there even more hip than local ones. Actually nowadays no need to be very chio...

Average 6/10 can liao

Make up a bit +0.5, wear mini skirt and give half ball +0.5, go dark dark nightspots +0.5, you drink a bit of alcohol +0.5. So add up will become 8/10 liao...

haha
                            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                              Tempting sia... Nowadays the XMM there even more hip than local ones. Actually nowadays no need to be very chio...

Average 6/10 can liao

Make up a bit +0.5, wear mini skirt and give half ball +0.5, go dark dark nightspots +0.5, you drink a bit of alcohol +0.5. So add up will become 8/10 liao...

haha
                              some of the local girl act as if come from 16century
                              i think minimum also must be 7/10 then you add on all the extra hor... make up to 10
                              Blue 6694
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

... last time i go bj was like more thn 10 yrs ago leow... i think the bu there turn more chio leow...

bring to room... can 1 lah... if she scare, next day call her afternoon, bring go room... hahhahaha

take pics, let us see ...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X